Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture (1862 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband / Reason(s) most Nairalanders don't display their real pictures on their profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Kimcutie: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Don't take it hard on yourself if you belong to this category, as we all know I love checking pics, females precisely.
So back to the thread, I wonder why some or most people can't upload their pic in their dp, out of the 1.8m NL members, 35% has profile picture that it's theirs, while the rest either has a animal, celebrity or any other pictures or don't have at all, so that's why it's called a faceless forum because of this set of people, no pun intended though, but I can't clearly understand the reason why some people can't upload their pics, probably they posed to be who they are not or they are merely scammers, for those ones that feel the hate in their mind can insult me, am just saying!
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by benzene00: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by IamAirforce1: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin

Hahahahah..

DP is totally optional my Brother dear...some members are not that comfortable putting their own picture..

And that 1.8milli members are not accurate..probably only half of that are members..the rest are the alts. grin

2 Likes

Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by cuedish: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahah..

DP is totally optional my Brother dear...some members are not that comfortable putting their own picture..

And that 1.8milli members are not accurate..probably only half of that are members..the rest are the alts. grin

Babe you dey here too ...I asked you to send a picture to me cool
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
cuedish:

Babe you dey here too ...I asked you to send a picture to me cool

grin

As long its Romance Sexxxtion, im active.. grin

Juz wait til i change my dp wink watch out for it.. grin
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mtcheww
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by iamJ(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Small pikin problem

Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by cuedish: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

As long its Romance Sexxxtion, im active.. grin

Juz wait til i change my dp wink watch out for it.. grin

I can't wait oo
And you know the picture has to be confidential cool
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
cuedish:

I can't wait oo
And you know the picture has to be confidential cool

...you go know

Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by cuedish: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

...you go know

I Don't mind ...there's always a way out ...u know !
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by carzola(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] hmmmmmmmmm
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Is it by force to upload picture?
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by IamSINZ(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Most regular Internet users are introverted.

3 Likes

Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Kimcutie: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Is it by force to upload picture?
Nope
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Kimcutie: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahah..

Its not optional
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by queennsekxy(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
are you paying me for the uploaded pics
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by whizzyleejr(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Same here, i'm addicted to checking profile pictures most especially females both on facebook and nairaland but i get pissed off when i check one and it's not their pibpar
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
cuedish:

I Don't mind ...there's always a way out ...u know !

I no know oo
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by cuedish: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

I no know oo

grin grin grin
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by sorextee(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Uploading pix no be mandatory something sir
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
eg. Queennsekxy
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by walepackage(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamSINZ:
Most regular Internet users are introverted.
some how i believe you.But,in another dimension.People tends to portray different personality online than offline,as such their identity is better off hidden than reveal,a clear cut different between "idealism and realism".
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Make una see my big head abi?
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by queennsekxy(f): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
eg. Queenn.sekxy
lol,for my own mb?
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
walepackage:
some how i believe you.But,in another dimension.People tends to portray different personality online than offline,as such their identity is better off hidden than reveal,a clear cut different between "idealism and realism".

people tend*, bro.
their identities*.
better off hidden than revealed*.
clear cut difference*
we learn everyday
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by walepackage(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
locust:

people tend*, bro. their identities*. better off hidden than revealed*. clear cut difference* we learn everyday
tanx for that.

2 Likes

Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Kimcutie: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
angry
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by silkytouch(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2017
OP a message for you on my dp...
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Kimcutie: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2017
silkytouch:
OP a message for you on my dp...
Funny
Re: To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2017
queennsekxy:
lol,for my own mb?
only 1mb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Hugging A Fellow Man In Public Mean I Am Gay? Pls Answer!; / Is It Bad If I Haven't Kissed A Female @ 22 ? / Couple Filmed Casually Having Sex On Moving Train (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.