Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty (39664 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by TheKingIsHere: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is why I stopped eating suya meat years ago
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by potipher7: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
EponOjuku:

Attache by force. I guess you're a nonentity and no one reckons with you offline, hence you're seeking attention and validation online.

i love omenkalives only haters says otherwise
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
If we dont stop Eating outside of our homes in Naija. Many would eat human flesh and not know theyve been lured into cannibanism .

I will try to stop eating out like seriously.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
If we dont stop Eating outside of our homes in Naija. Many would eat human flesh and not know theyve been lured into cannibanism .

I will try to stop eating out like seriously.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:
A mentally unstable person is not competent to stand trial so his guilty plea is not admissible. A good defense lawyer can have the case thrown out if it can be proven that the fellow's marbles are incomplete.

What am I saying sef? Many Nigerians need to go for mental evaluation so that we don't hear stories like this. There are so many of them in the politics and religion section.

Ishilove:
A mentally unstable person is not competent to stand trial so his guilty plea is not admissible. A good defense lawyer can have the case thrown out if it can be proven that the fellow's marbles are incomplete.

What am I saying sef? Many Nigerians need to go for mental evaluation so that we don't hear stories like this. There are so many of them in the politics and religion section.

With respect, proving insanity is quite an onerous task. You must also prove beyond reasonable doubt .
Let's look at the possible road blocks you would face.
How long has he been selling suya?
How does he source his meat and prepare his suya does he prepare it as a sane man would?
What is his relationship with his immediate environment (neighbours and customers)?
What's about his religious life, family life?
Does he operate a bank account? How is he running/managing the account? ,etc.
Does he own a mobile phone?.What goes on goes on there?.The list is quite endless.
So pleading the defence of insanity is one thing , while proving insanity is another thing.
Proving the aforesaid will require investigation on your own part because you never can tell where the prosecution will come from. Investigations cost money and is the client willing to pay money?.
You wonder why the rich gets out easily from criminal cases than the poor? A major answer is money. He does not buy justice, he is simply be smart. If in doubt, ask Mr. Evans ( the newest celebrity business man).
Getting a good lawyer is one thing, and funding the lawyer to give his best is another.
Can the suya selling afford his trial?.Abi na lawyer go do case free cum still spend e money on top am again for a client that most likely will never say thank you tomorrow but will promise heaven and earth today just so you can fix his problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Just threw up in my mouth sad
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by shinel(f): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
I have changed to chicken suya years back and I never regretted. I have suspected such act long ago when I see the way some meat looks somehow strange before roasting.
It's well...
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by seangy4konji: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Na as gizzard scarece for zartech and abattoir he wan improvise ...wehreh oloriburuku
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by nizetee: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Aaarhhhg

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by lumeneng22: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mr seun,you and your boyz are very funny o! where is the video ? That also means the story is lie.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
specter:

With respect, proving insanity is quite an onerous task. You must also prove beyond reasonable doubt .
Let's look at the possible road blocks you would face.
How long has he been selling suya?
How does he source his meat and prepare his suya does he prepare it as a sane man would?
What is his relationship with his immediate environment (neighbours and customers)?
What's about his religious life, family life?
Does he operate a bank account? How is he running/managing the account? ,etc.
Does he own a mobile phone?.What goes on goes on there?.The list is quite endless.
So pleading the defence of insanity is one thing , while proving insanity is another thing.
Proving the aforesaid will require investigation on your own part because you never can tell where the prosecution will come from. Investigations cost money and is the client willing to pay money?.
You wonder why the rich gets out easily from criminal cases than the poor? A major answer is money. He does not buy justice, he is simply be smart. If in doubt, ask Mr. Evans ( the newest celebrity business man).
Getting a good lawyer is one thing, and funding the lawyer to give his best is another.
Can the suya selling afford his trial?.Abi na lawyer go do case free cum still spend e money on top am again for a client that most likely will never say thank you tomorrow but will promise heaven and earth today just so you can fix his problems.
You have spoken well. Truth be told I was musing aloud in my post. We all know that there is almost no justice in this country.

I'm not holding fort for the Suya Man, though. Lord knows what he was thinking when he tried to harm that poor child.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by SalamRushdie: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Guestlander:

How would you know what human meat taste like?

Sensory
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sensory

grin grin grin grin grin I've also detected/suspected/hinted human meat thru this method too.. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by SalamRushdie: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

grin grin grin grin grin I've also detected/suspected/hinted human meat thru this method too.. Nice one bro

cheesy grin grin
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

cheesy grin grin

We should teach folks how to detect suya made with human meat...It's not difficult, the moment you want to buy suya, and you observe you're not comfortable with yourself, or you feel a sudden miscomfort, the meat is dodgy, that's how to detect suya made with human fleash...It pricks you suddenly , like something warning you...it tears easily too....( DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW )..
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by SalamRushdie: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

We should teach folks how to detect suya made with human meat...It's not difficult, the moment you want to buy suya, and you observe you're not comfortable with yourself, or you feel a sudden miscomfort, the meat is dodgy, that's how to detect suya made with human fleash...It pricks you suddenly , like something warning you...it tears easily too....( DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW )..

You are so right , there is this feeling you get when you eat strange meat , the first time I mistakenly tasted a fog in Jos that was how I knew , I immediately confronted the woman and she agreed it was actually a dog peppersoup she passed off to me as beef
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

mentally unstable dey sell suyaokay naa continue....Anyway...Many are mad only few are roaming and multitude are on nairaland ����
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Crixina(f): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
At some point we all have eaten human meat one way or the other in the name of suya...except you don't patronize our mai suyas.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Kenon9: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Did he try to use her to prepare Suya? Nothing in the report suggest that. All this bloggers sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by totorimi: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is an eye opener, it surely calls for serious checks on the type of meat these guys who sell suya are really selling.

When people have a penchant to kill fellow human beings at the slightest prompting .
I just wonder what type of cannibal that man could be to target a four year old for suya.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by bufness(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Ishilove:

a mentally unstable man cannot be selling suya, and am sure in this case, the defendant cant use the defense of insanity as an excuse,such will be inadmissible
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by logica(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Kenon9:
Did he try to use her to prepare Suya? Nothing in the report suggest that. All this bloggers sef!!!
Exactly. I suspect he's a pedophile; and would likely have eventually killed her.

1 Like

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by micflo28(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2017
So turning to vegetarian now shocked
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by sharpwriter(m): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2017
shinel:
I have changed to chicken suya years back and I never regretted. I have suspected such act long ago when I see the way some meat looks somehow strange before roasting.
It's well...
grin
shinel:
It's well...
And what if your chicken suya na vulture nko ....
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

Hahaahahhaahgagagagag tltltltltltltltlttltlgagagagqahahh grin grin whu, my stomach.

Someone please pass me oxygen na grin "its not difficult".....have detected any yourself?
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by WetinConsignMe: 1:38am On Sep 07, 2017
thesicilian:
I will never eat suya again

Too late
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are so right , there is this feeling you get when you eat strange meat , the first time I mistakenly tasted a fog in Jos that was how I knew , I immediately confronted the woman and she agreed it was actually a dog peppersoup she passed off to me as beef

wink
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2017
jagugu88li:
Hahaahahhaahgagagagag tltltltltltltltlttltlgagagagqahahh grin grin whu, my stomach.

Someone please pass me oxygen na grin "its not difficult".....have detected any yourself?

Okay o
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Mission2prosper: 2:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Dr. Ishilove(SAM)
grin grin grin grin grin

Senior Advocate Of ........

Nairalanders will not kill pesin future papa with laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos / Man Shot Dead In Hotel In Lagos / Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.