Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts (1621 Views)

Ihedioha Swears In 9 New Judges, Pledges To Uphold Independence Of Judiciary / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Court Ruling On IPOB As Terrorist Group Denigration Of Judiciary - Ohaneze Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by ariesbull: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
“The only reason Nnamdi Kanu can dare the courts, incite his followers and still sleep nicely in his bed is because governance has been trivialized and the laws have been castrated.

It’s sad. Every Nigerian should worry. This is not healthy for any society. When the law begins to walk like on egg shells around anyone, it’s disaster waiting to happen.

Some Nigerians saw this coming.

We screamed from roof tops that the symbol of justice should not be unblinded. That it must continue to be unable to tell the Nigerian who holds the broom from the one that holds the umbrella. That it must be unable to differentiate Okoro from Adamu.

We screamed that the EFCC should not be dusting only the files of the opposition but should be dusting all files that felt like they held skeletons.

We screamed that all those who broke the law should dance to the music of the law. We failed to understand why the Govt of the day would criminalize cattle rustling and condone the wanton, brazen and murderous rampage of Fulani Herdsmen. We saw prompt arrests of peaceful protesters while killers stayed immune.

We screamed when we saw the Govt, the very custodians of the law, shun the declaration of the courts of law. We warned that the chick watches the mother hen closely and learns from her how to dig up worms.

We screamed that Arewa Youths have toed the treason path by publicly threatening the safety of fellow citizens and that the law should rise to the occasion.

But we were simply dismissed as ‘wailers’.
And the head of the law was buried in the sand in the fashion of ostriches.

Now the law is having difficulties digging it’s head out of the sand. Now there is talk around if and how and when to rearrest a man who has spat in the face of the law. And the argument continues on why we cannot arrest a bunch of entitled Arewa youths. And the law continues with the struggle in the sand.

And the rest of us simply wait for disaster to happen. Lawlessness breeds nothing but disaster.

https://etimes.com.ng/abuse-judiciary-reason-nnamdi-kanu/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by rafindo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
I have always thought that the Nigeria government is the most powerful body in Nigeria but alas the religion and ethnicity hàs rendered the government hopeless. For once Nigeria is a zoo where a rat like KANU will hold the jungle in a manner DAT reduced it to joke.in clear word Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by TrustinGod247: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
if only people will will start making use of their brains. Tribal sentiments have reduced Nigeria to nothing but a primitive society. The worst of it all is that the youths have totally lost it as most of them have relegated objective reasoning to the background and rather prefer to remain in the cage of oppression in the name of politics.... God save Nigerian youths.
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by lordkush: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
buhari abused and messed up our judiciary till there was nothing left of it.
especially as regards to that Shia cleric's case

6 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by hammerX: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should not be your concern or problem if u are not an Igbo man or Biafran.

If the Igbos that he wants to remove from Nigeria are supporting him then wat is this Afonja saying again?

Is it not Igbos that are relocating or are dey leaving with Lagos and Abuja?

I hate Afonja with every passion in me.

They are the shitest people on earth, dey really deserve to share a country with Herdsmen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by RoyalUc(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lawlessness breeds nothing but disaster!
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by Omeokachie: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yawn!!!

Are we talking about the same judiciary where judges were raided in the middle of the night and dragged like common criminals without proper investigations?

The same judiciary thaf Buhari will not obey its rulings?

Have they released El zakzakky as ordered by the courts?

Have they released Dasuki as ordered?

Okorocha demonished a market where a 10yr old was killed despite court order to stay action.

Ambode sacked the inhabitants of Otodo gbame inspite of court order not to.

This administration has killed the judiciary while y'all were busy majoring on minors.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by Sopigtit: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
hammerX:
Nnamdi Kanu should not be your concern or problem if u are not an Igbo man or Biafran.

If the Igbos that he wants to remove from Nigeria are supporting him then wat is this Afonja saying again?

Is it not Igbos that are relocating or are dey leaving with Lagos and Abuja?

I[b] hate Afonja with every passion in me[/b].

They are the shitest people on earth, dey really deserve to share a country with Herdsmen.

Hello Pig and Idiot, you ou don't need to hate Afonja. He died a warrior in 1824 when your ancestors were still dwelling in caves.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by hammerX: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

Hello Pig and Idiot, you ou don't need to hate Afonja. He died a warrior in 1824 when your ancestors were still dwelling in caves.

Maybe skull miner is a better term than Afonja, either way, ur a very useless bunch. Go and live on ur own.

6 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by hammerX: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Omeokachie:
Yawn!!!

Are we talking about the same judiciary where judges were raided in the middle of the night and dragged like common criminals without proper investigations?

This administration has killed the judiciary while y'all were busy majoring on minors.

My brother, Nigeria is not a country, it has not worked and will never work.

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, their are even more radical people than him waiting to take over.

Government dont want to call referendum becos they have already lost. It is just a matter of time now.

Dis country is well on its way to disintegration.

4 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

Choose your words wise soPIGtit.

BSC holders in Skull mining technology.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by Sopigtit: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mcquine:

Choose your words wise soPIGtit.

BSC holders in Skull mining technology.

Mazi Pig, Nwa Idiot. Let me remind you that the largest skull mine in Africa was discovered in Okija, Ihiala Local government of Anambra state. Nobody can beat Ndigbo in skull mining.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by Sopigtit: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
hammerX:

Maybe skull miner is a better term than Afonja, either way, ur a very useless bunch. Go and live on ur own.

Mazi Pig, Nwa Idiot. Let me remind you that the largest skull mine in Africa was discovered in Okija, Ihiala Local government of Anambra state. Nobody can beat Ndigbo in skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by Nemesis1: 12:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Nons
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by davbaba: 3:20am On Sep 07, 2017

Okorocha demonished a market where a 10yr old was killed despite court order to stay action.

Ambode sacked the inhabitants of Otodo gbame inspite of court order not to.

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by lastmessenger: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2017
The likes of buhari is not fit to rule a country given his records but unfortunately the Hausa's and Fulani with a collaboration of few powerful politicians from the south west brainwashed the masses and now we made Fulani herdsman a President.
A man who does regard life nor the existing law. Who clearly in his action and body language has caused so much division in the country to the point to that we are on the brink of disintegration.
Buhari is a mistake that Nigeria will always live to regret. It shall not be well with Buhari for bringing the country to where it today. He has reduced the judiciary to a university students union council. The judiciary has lost it power totally to such an extent that breakers of laws and order now walk freely with boldness.
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Kanu has his date with the court ...he will go to court and his bail will be reviewed and we know the results

You expect a honorable judge to suspend her leave for one lunatic called Kanu ?

Common

And for those who says fg disobeyed court others ...hope you know what appeal stands for ?

Has Supreme Court order fg to do something and they refused ?

A court gives other fg appeals until when the apeal is over you can expect fg to obey a lower court

Honestly I used to think Nigerians are averagely smart
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by odduduwa: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
Kanu has his date with the court ...he will go to court and his bail will be reviewed and we know the results

Common

And for those who says fg disobeyed court others ...hope you know what appeal stands for ?

A court gives other fg appeals until when the apeal is over you can expect fg to obey a lower court

mrvitalis i am not surprised by your bullshit I hope to see your reaction come 17 Oct do you have a bet
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by betterABIAstate: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Sopigtit:

you should try and mine his skull for rituals grin
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by mrvitalis(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2017
odduduwa:
mrvitalis i am not surprised by your bullshit I hope to see your reaction come 17 Oct do you have a bet

The only reason I mention Kanu is because he is giving my tribe a bad name minus that he is not upto my level

I my be in my 20s and him over 40 but we are not in the same class in any aspect of life

He is far below me

Just that he has a lot of people of like reasoning following him
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by GrandGarcon: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

The only reason I mention Kanu is because he is giving my tribe a bad name minus that he is not upto my level

I my be in my 20s and him over 40 but we are not in the same class in any aspect of life

He is far below me

A strand of his hair is far greater than you and all your family members put together! Apart from Ojukwu, Micheal Opara and a very few other men, Nobody, I mean nobody, no other Igbo man is even good enough to tie Nnamdi Kanu's shoe laces. He has done what many Igbo men today are too cowardly to do. I don't even know who you are, I don't know what you look like, I don't know your name, in fact you are a nobody, in contrast, Nnamdi kanu is well known, he is very popular, he is prince in his village, he is even being feared by your own so-called lion president, he went to prison for two straight years, still he stood by his word, he was given all manner of goodies, including oil blocks, houses in Dubai and many other tempting wealth, but he remained steadfast, the international media is talking about him in good terms, I have seen his pictures on CNN, Aljazeera, France 24 and many other international media houses. So where have you been? Any ways you are just an online warrior

Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by GrandGarcon: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

Common

did the government appeal? Two years they did not appeal, in fact, Nnamdi Kanu's formidable legal team had to FIGHT really hard just to get bail for Nnamdi Kanu.
The magistrate ordered for his release, did they release him? Justice Ademola did the same, did the fg release Nnamdi kanu? Definitely not! TWICE the judiciary gave an other and twice did the executive disregard the judiciary, So I believe that you are the real lunatic here, you call someone a lunatic but exhibit the real lunacy. You ban farting in a given location but defecate at the very same location.
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by mrvitalis(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
GrandGarcon:
did the government appeal? Two years they did not appeal, in fact, Nnamdi Kanu's formidable legal team had to FIGHT really hard just to get bail for Nnamdi Kanu.
The magistrate ordered for his release, did they release him? Justice Ademola did the same, did the fg release Nnamdi kanu? Definitely not! TWICE the judiciary gave an other and twice did the executive disregard the judiciary, So I believe that you are the real lunatic here, you call someone a lunatic but exhibit the real lunacy. You ban farting in a given location but defecate at the very same location.
Magistrate said he was not qualified to try the case and they should either release him or go to a higher court which they did

What court released Kanu please ??

Treason is not a bailable offense anywhere in the world ...Kanu was only supposed to ask for speedy trials not bail

You just talk based on what you where told

Get your facts boy
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2017
GrandGarcon:
A strand of his hair is far greater than you and all your family members put together! Apart from Ojukwu, Micheal Opara and a very few other men, Nobody, I mean nobody, no other Igbo man is even good enough to tie Nnamdi Kanu's shoe laces. He has done what many Igbo men today are too cowardly to do. I don't even know who you are, I don't know what you look like, I don't know your name, in fact you are a nobody, in contrast, Nnamdi kanu is well known, he is very popular, he is prince in his village, he is even being feared by your own so-called lion president, he went to prison for two straight years, still he stood by his word, he was given all manner of goodies, including oil blocks, houses in Dubai and many other tempting wealth, but he remained steadfast, the international media is talking about him in good terms, I have seen his pictures on CNN, Aljazeera, France 24 and many other international media houses. So where have you been? Any ways you are just an online warrior
Lol I don't reply people like you

Go play in the sand
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by odduduwa: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

He is far below me

virtalis I think you have any impact on your direct family so who are you ? just another boy under the feeding bottle of the parents
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by odduduwa: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

Magistrate said he was not qualified to try the case and they should either release him or go to a higher court which they did

Treason is not a bailable offense anywhere in the world ...Kanu was only supposed to ask for speedy trials not bail

Get your facts boy
treason .?? virtalis be careful
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by GrandGarcon: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
Lol I don't reply people like you
Go play in the sand
you are a nobody. Si eba puo
Re: Abuse Of Judiciary: The Only Reason Nnamdi Kanu Can Dare The Courts by GrandGarcon: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

Get your facts boy
Look at you. After now you will call somebody a lunatic, while you are talking like a confirmed one. They first of all took him to abuja magistrate court with some minor charges, but the magistrate dismissed the charges, then as he was outside the court they arrested him again and took him to the high court, with charges of treason and other things, but the judge acquitted him and dismissed all the charges, odered them to release him but they did not, instead thet took him to another high court and ge was charged with TREASONABLE FELONY, NOT TREASON,terrorism and other things, 11 in total, where 6 were struck out, and the remaining 5, treasonable felony seems to be the biggest thing there ie saying that Buhari is a terrorist and a paedophile is the main thing they have there. Now what about Dasuki and zakzaki, didn't the judiciary give out an order for their release? Where are they? Lunacy is another word for zoo aka naliejerià .

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu / FG Set To Declare Taraba Militia A Terrorist Organization / Former President Dances One Corner Dance In Ebonyi. Here Re The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.