Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pulse Editor 'osagie Alonge' Blasts M.I - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pulse Editor 'osagie Alonge' Blasts M.I (419 Views)

Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pulse Editor 'osagie Alonge' Blasts M.I by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 4:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Chocolate City boss and rapper M.I Abaga has come under heavy bashing from Pulse NG. It all started when M.I took to Twitter to slam a journalist at Pulse named Ayomide Tayo after he wrote an article about his career.
M.I felt he should head over to their office to trash out the matter at hand, he went there with Chocolate City Vice-President, Loose Kaynon to discuss the issue with their editor and music critic, Osagie Alongie on a podcast called Loose Talk.
During the interview Osagie went loose and started attacking M.I in his presence saying his recent album was wack, his artistes buy Youtube views and he has “bloody mother-f**king yes men around him that can’t tell him the truth”.
Watch the video below:
Listen to the full podcast below:

Source: www.entvibes.com.ng

Re: Pulse Editor 'osagie Alonge' Blasts M.I by chuks013: 4:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Fantastic

(1) (Reply)

Naija Upcoming Music Act / Allwrite Media October Promo / VIDEO: Kingsco – Sekeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.