Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Married People Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married People Only (1874 Views)

Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Using A Condom From The Fridge Is Best For Sex, Lady Advises Married People / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married People Only by vybzkartel: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Please be very honest

Have you ever had the thought to cheat?

Have you ever cheated?

Cheating here means having any unholy relationship with the opposite sex including sexting, romancing and flirting
Re: Married People Only by BlackDBagba: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Reading comments grin
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Like if you have ever had the thought to cheat
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Like if you have indeed cheated

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Like if you have regretted cheating
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Like if you still wanna cheat

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Yes i have thought passively of cheating .... Like curiosity
What if i cheat and i get caught what will my husband do?
What if i cheat and i dont get caught how will i feel afterwards..Blah

No i have not cheated and not even close to it, no flirty chats or romantic gestures to anyone even jokingly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
For the unmarried folks

Like if you have had an unholy relationship with a married person
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Lomantics:
Yes i have though passively of cheating .... Like curiosity

No i have not cheated and not even close to it, no flirty chats or romantic gestures to anyone even jokingly

Have you been approached by the opposite sex so far
Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Tiny23:
Here to read comments

Drop ya own comment
Re: Married People Only by phintohlar(f): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
vybzkartel:
For the unmarried folks

Like if you have had an unholy relationship with a married person
na today
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Married People Only by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yes I ve. After I got married,my ex was still all over me. She still want us to be having sex until she gets married. I almost felt for it. It wasnt easy at all. Although we I didn't end up having sex with her,but a almost did.

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
vybzkartel:

Have you been approached by the opposite sex so far
No i have not. Mainly work. work and house... Between work and house you cant stop me...
Outside these environments 80% of the time i am with my husband
Possibly not encouraged a conversation that leads to that kind talk.

But a few days to my wedding my married ex was trying to finally sign off.... I had to call myself to order
Re: Married People Only by kuchikau1: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
I hate girl eh.. Downfal of many great men.
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
kuchikau1:

Hmmm
Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
No wonder! You keep on talking as if you were born through the anus of a monkey. You were definitely not born by a woman, your father raped a Monkey in the anus and that is how your miserable self was shiît out into this world through that same anus. You never felt a mothers love, instead of breast milk you drank your fathers watery sperm. No wonder you're filled with so much bile and hate. Tufia! I spit on you and your existence. I can't wait for you to die! Your leprous father should have done humanity a huge Favour and tossed you into hell where you belong! We shouldn't be cursed breathing in the same oxygen as you! I spit once again!
kuchikau1:
Re: Married People Only by kuchikau1: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
No wonder! You keep on talking as if you were born through the anus of a monkey. You were definitely not born by a woman, your father raped a Monkey in the anus and that is how your miserable self was shiît out into this world through that same anus. You never felt a mothers love, instead of breast milk you drank your fathers watery sperm. No wonder you're filled with so much bile and hate. Tufia! I spit on you and your existence. I can't wait for you to die! Your leprous father should have done humanity a huge Favour and tossed you into hell where you belong! We shouldn't be cursed breathing in the same oxygen as you! I spit once again!
i no dey fvck ashawo, na by force.?

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
No, only baboons.
Just don't ever let me catch you posting rubbish on this forum again. You've been warned.
kuchikau1:
i no dey fvck ashawo, na by force.?
Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Yes I ve. After I got married,my ex was still all over me. She still want us to be having sex until she gets married. I almost felt for it. It wasnt easy at all. Although we I didn't end up having sex with her,but a almost did.
Wow, you are a strong guy.
Re: Married People Only by kuchikau1: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
No, only baboons.
Just don't ever let me catch you posting rubbish on this forum again. You've been warned.
my question still remains: why ur toto dey smell?

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
It's actually very fragrant, you poor, molested sub human. smiley
You've been thoroughly humiliated and defeated, you're just putting up a facade of indifference. I won't condescend to reply you any further,
but I'll never fail to remind you of how you guzzle down the sperm of your leprous father, and why you'll never reason like a human being as you were brought up with baboons and gorillas who continuously forced their phallus down your cursed throat and incontinent anus that constantly leaks shvt. I spit on you once again. Again, don't let me ever catch posting rubbish again.

kuchikau1:
my question still remains: why ur toto dey smell?
Re: Married People Only by kuchikau1: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
It's actually very fragrant, you poor, molested sub human. smiley
You've been thoroughly humiliated and defeated, you're just putting up a facade of indifference. I won't condescend to reply you any further,
but I'll never fail to remind you of how you guzzle down the sperm of your leprous father, and why you'll never reason like a human being as you were brought up with baboons and gorillas who continuously forced their phallus down your cursed throat and incontinent anus that constantly leaks shvt. I spit on you once again. Again, don't let me ever catch posting rubbish again.

And, my pussy smells
this is why u fail exam. Ok, let me rephrase in pigin. Wetin make ur toto odour fit kill person?

1 Like

Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please this thread is for mature minds
Re: Married People Only by mrblessed(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lomantics:
Yes i have though passively of cheating .... Like curiosity

I lmplore you to read your post slowly and carefully to see the lack of connection between the first and second paragraphs. In the first paragraph you admitted to have 'passively cheated'; while in the second. you claimed that'd you 'are not close to it, no flirty chats or romantic gestures to anyone even jokingly.'
Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
mrblessed:
I lmplore you to read your post slowly and carefully to see the lack of connection between the first and second paragraphs. In the first paragraph you admitted to have 'passively cheated'; while in the second. you claimed that'd you 'are not close to it, no flirty chats or romantic gestures to anyone even jokingly.'

* Thought of
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
mrblessed:

Gbam
Re: Married People Only by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 10, 2017
mrblessed:

I didnt admit to cheating ... "Thought passively of cheating" meaning in my mind.....
Physically i have not gone close to it....
Mr fault finder you should have known that though... Could be a typographical error for thought
Read your own post again and see that your reading skills lack coherence
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2017
Lomantics:

I didnt admit to cheating ... "Thought passively of cheating" meaning in my mind.....
Physically i have not gone close to it....
Mr fault finder you should have known that though... Could be a typographical error for thought
Read your own post again and see that your reading skills lack coherence

cool
Re: Married People Only by JustMakeMoney(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2017
I have been married for 5yrs now n had nevered cheated on my wife.......but now I want to start.......can't remember my style of catching fish any longer! the reason is that she is starting to run away from it!
Re: Married People Only by vybzkartel: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
JustMakeMoney:
I have been married for 5yrs now n had nevered cheated on my wife.......but now I want to start.......can't remember my style of catching fish any longer! the reason is that she is starting to run away from it!

Which fish?

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Problems With Dating/marrying A "Ready-made" Rich Guy / 14 Good Luck Superstitions From Around The World, Country To Country. / Drama, Confusion As Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On D-day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.