Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC (35989 Views)

FRSC Commences Enforcement Of National Identification Number On Driver’s Licence / How To Verify Your Driver’s Licence Online / How To Verify Your Driver's Licence Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Btruth: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2017
Good Initiative.
wink
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by silentdomain(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2017
This wicked maggots won't honor de licence on de road wen they r given number of tickets to issue per day. Frsc officers are very wicked and of no economic importance to this Nigeria except, the respected few who move accident victims to hospitals. They are suppose to maintain safety on de road, by standing at bad spots on de road to caution vehicles but naaaahhhh, the stay close to check points n inflict pains. They look for every tiny bit of fault, in a fault full society. Stop for them and see humiliation.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Blissyblazer(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2017
If & If it works, I pray this will also xtend to Nigeria Immigration Services, where you are asked to pay for a new International Passport every 5yrs you go for renewal. There is nothing like renewal in their dictionary. #GodsaveUs4naija#

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Obeseke: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2017
ekhai:
How do you make the payment. Can we pay online?

Yes, you can make payment online as well.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by jydux(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2017
thanks for the info.
at what point do we select the collection centre? this option Is not on the link. Also, what needs to be done after making the 6,000 payment. how long after making d payment does one get called to come pick up their license.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Deprofessional(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2017
ok.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by wenenike(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2017
Without payment??
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Nbote(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Ovamboland:
Osinbajo's executive order taking effect already, the next thing is to have an independent body one can report to if the collection time is unduly delayed

What executive order exactly?
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Pesuzok(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2017
This is not news, I followed this process since april and up till now I have not collected my DL, I am still using paper.

But I went to their office for signing on the paper but did not capture
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by ufuosman(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Good one
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Pesuzok(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
This is Nigeria. Things that look beautiful on paper don't work in real life.

You will all soon see the complaints popping up. It's either the website is down or the person in charge will ensure it doesn't work so that you van go and queue and corruption will crawl in.

It is pretty straight forward but you have to wait a long time for the permanent DL.

I did since April, up till now I have not received it, I am still using the paper print out
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Intrepid01(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Wow Wow Wow, this is the best news of the day for me. My drivers license expired in July and have been worried about how to make time to go for renewal with all the troubles involved. I just followed the link here and it worked perfectly. It has validity options of 3 or 5years. I just paid 10k for the whole thing. I hope it is what it seems all through.

FRSC thank you for this
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2017
This is how it shud hv been done from d start not stressing people and themselves.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2017
donk552:
Who fRSC epp
legedize benz crew spotted

It is them

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by emmaliver(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Ok na
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Carter4luv(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Technology is taking over the world soon.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Ferdinandu(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:
True, I am a living witness

But they should make permanent card faster, I had to wait 6months before I received the permanent card and they text me 2weeks after I have collected to go and collect at their Lagos office. Funny government ways.

I am looking for free North Korea visa, anybody who can link me to Kim jung-un grin
If you know how to produce a nuke that will wipe out America within a minute, you are good to to go. That's the only condition. Hit me up if you have the knowledge and I will link you up Kim gringrin
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by DJInfluence: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2017
It doesn´t state from which year. Is it newly expired licenses from 2017 or can one renew a license that expired in 2015 or earlier this way as well?
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Tommfrench(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has just confirmed that you can now renew your driver's licence without going through the tedious capturing and biometrics.

All you need to do is.. go to http://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org, click on DL application, click on renewal of drivers licence and insert your licence number and date of birth.

At the end of the form, select "NO" when asked if you want to recapture biometric information. With this, your information will be pulled out from the database and you can select the centre where you wish to pick up your permanent licence.

https://autojosh.com/can-now-renew-drivers-licence-without-going-capturing/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
wow....thank God
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by gbishman: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2017
Now u guys are using your brains, smart way to work
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by bossmeek(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Mbappe Reveals How Playing For Chelsea Changed His Football Career

http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/09/mbappe-reveals-how-playing-for-chelsea.html
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Magnifico2000: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2017
The site is not going. You cant renew on the site.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Magnifico2000: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Intrepid01:
Wow Wow Wow, this is the best news of the day for me. My drivers license expired in July and have been worried about how to make time to go for renewal with all the troubles involved. I just followed the link here and it worked perfectly. It has validity options of 3 or 5years. I just paid 10k for the whole thing. I hope it is what it seems all through.

FRSC thank you for this
The 10k is for how many years?
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Magnifico2000: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2017
So how do you collect the temporary license
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Electroweb(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2017
This is a good development. I hope it is not fake news. The Nigeria Immigration Service is next. This should also be applied to International passport too. For adults who are above 35yrs and would not change facially over a 10 yr period should be allowed to apply this option once, while children must be recaptured upon renewal. Those above 35 would agree with me; that the way they looked when they were in their late twenties is not the same way they looked in their late 30s, especially if your married.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by miqos02(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2017
nurey:
True, I am a living witness

But they should make permanent card faster, I had to wait 6months before I received the permanent card and they text me 2weeks after I have collected to go and collect at their Lagos office. Funny government ways.

I am looking for free North Korea visa, anybody who can link me to Kim jung-un grin
haba haba haba haba haba haba haba a
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by brightalo17: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2017
What if International Passport renewal is done the same way, Will immigration department fold up?
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Great4God: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has just confirmed that you can now renew your driver's licence without going through the tedious capturing and biometrics.

All you need to do is.. go to http://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org, click on DL application, click on renewal of drivers licence and insert your licence number and date of birth.

At the end of the form, select "NO" when asked if you want to recapture biometric information. With this, your information will be pulled out from the database and you can select the centre where you wish to pick up your permanent licence.

https://autojosh.com/can-now-renew-drivers-licence-without-going-capturing/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

I used this method to renew my drivers licence since 14th of June 2017, In the process of making the online payment(N10,450) for 5 years renewal. the system timed out and after some time, I started the process again,and it was successful this time,but later in the night,to my utter disappointment, an alert from the bank came in and I was debitted double for the renewal,I have been on this through my bank and road safety for the refund of my money but nothing was forthcomiing, at a point,they said I had value for both transaction and I kept asking how I was supposed to have value for both,since the service is for one,I have written road safety severally,through all the channels-email,twitter,complaint unit and unfortunately,no one single response to my about this,it is very shameful for an organization as such to create a system that can defraud people of thier money,please any one that can direct me on how to get my money back should do so. This is a case of broadday fraud from an agency as raod safety

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Great4God: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2017
ekhai:
How do you make the payment. Can we pay online?

Yes you can,but this is the challenge I have been facing since I followed this channel

I used this method to renew my drivers licence since 14th of June 2017, In the process of making the online payment(N10,450) for 5 years renewal. the system timed out and after some time, I started the process again,and it was successful this time,but later in the night,to my utter disappointment, an alert from the bank came in and I was debitted double for the renewal,I have been on this through my bank and road safety for the refund of my money but nothing was forthcomiing, at a point,they said I had value for both transaction and I kept asking how I was supposed to have value for both,since the service is for one,I have written road safety severally,through all the channels-email,twitter,complaint unit and unfortunately,no one single response to my about this,it is very shameful for an organization as such to create a system that can defraud people of thier money,please any one that can direct me on how to get my money back should do so. This is a case of broadday fraud from an agency as raod safety
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Osezzua(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2017
lovely
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Hooola(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Hmmm,really? I did non capturing to get my DL last year but end up having a Chinese woman head as my picture and up till now I don't ve a DL. hope they ve gotten it right now
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by asumo12: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2017
greenhulk:
That's what they should have done before

How much is it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.