Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC (36017 Views)

FRSC Commences Enforcement Of National Identification Number On Driver’s Licence / How To Verify Your Driver’s Licence Online / How To Verify Your Driver's Licence Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by drmuchin: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Kindly explain how the bank payment works as against online payment using debit card. Thanks!
pattybf:

I will like to know how u go about in retrieving this fund. We ve had several of such cases. Banks can't do anything n Payarena too can't help. Frsc doesnt respond as he rightly said.

We end up bearing d losses, cos customers wouldn't understand what we r talking abt.

So we avoid online payments n make bank deposit instead.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by francmoda: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2017
LUGBE:
This should not be news please.

So you mean before now when i capture for my first licence if expires after 3yrs or 5yrs as the case maybe.

FRSC will expect me to go capture again to renew, you can imagine this backward country.

You did lately what should have been on ground, instead of you to apologize for late compliance, you are saying is breaking news angry
at least we are getting somewhere....now u would only need re-capturing if u want to change ur name or any other details on the previous one
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by pattybf(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
drmuchin:
Kindly explain how the bank payment works as against online payment using debit card. Thanks!

Normal bank deposit, only that u download n printout d applicants info n use d application id to make d payment. D bank uses d application id to pay thru payarena platform. Once d id is imputed , its brings out d applicants name.

D big difference I see is that bank deposit cannot go thru using same application Id. However, I ve seen a case whereby a bank deposit was made n an online payment was also made for same applicant. was there a refund? Ur guess is as good as mine!

@bolded, its safer to pay thru bank deposit!
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by mostyg(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by nedu2000(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has just confirmed that you can now renew your driver's licence without going through the tedious capturing and biometrics.

All you need to do is.. go to http://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org, click on DL application, click on renewal of drivers licence and insert your licence number and date of birth.

At the end of the form, select "NO" when asked if you want to recapture biometric information. With this, your information will be pulled out from the database and you can select the centre where you wish to pick up your permanent licence.

https://autojosh.com/can-now-renew-drivers-licence-without-going-capturing/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
there is no 'NO' option and i am a class E driver and the option available is B,D and J
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by georgee(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Will do mine ds week tru bank deposit
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Chrispal: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2017
pattybf:

Normal bank deposit, only that u download n printout d applicants info n use d application id to make d payment. D bank uses d application id to pay thru payarena platform. Once d id is imputed , its brings out d applicants name.

D big difference I see is that bank deposit cannot go thru using same application Id. However, I ve seen a case whereby a bank deposit was made n an online payment was also made for same applicant. was there a refund? Ur guess is as good as mine!

@bolded, its safer to pay thru bank deposit!
Please how do I download the preview page because I don't have a personal printer and will have to go out to print. Thank you
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by nurey(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Chrispal:
Please how do I download the preview page because I don't have a personal printer and will have to go out to print. Thank you

Press ctrl+P it will bring out the print preview page, under default printer choose Microsoft xps viewer then print, it will bring out a dialogue box, save the file and name it, then take that file to any printing office to print for you.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Chrispal: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
nurey:

Press ctrl+P it will bring out the print preview page, under default printer choose Microsoft xps viewer then print, it will bring out a dialogue box, save the file and name it, then take that file to any printing office to print for you.
thanks a lot. Though I saved in pdf format. Hope I can print with that format?
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by nurey(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chrispal:
thanks a lot. Though I saved in pdf format. Hope I can print with that format?

Yes you can
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Chrispal: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2017
nurey:

Yes you can
OK thanks. Please which banks can I pay under pay arena for the renewal
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by nurey(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chrispal:
OK thanks. Please which banks can I pay under pay arena for the renewal

I paid online with Gtbank and it was smooth. It would also make the process faster as you don't need to pay a dime in Frsc office, just for them to sign and stamp.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Dammie2017: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2018
How long does it take for renewal to be ready. Can I send someone to sign and stamp for me if I dont have the time.
nurey:

I paid online with Gtbank and it was smooth. It would also make the process faster as you don't need to pay a dime in Frsc office, just for them to sign and stamp.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by nurey(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Dammie2017:
How long does it take for renewal to be ready. Can I send someone to sign and stamp for me if I dont have the time.

After online payment, I went the. Next day to the office for. Stamping and signing and I was told no need to capture since I bypassed it online, so I wasn't given a temporary ID, I just went about with the online stamped print out as my driver's license.

I got the original 6months after, I had to go an renew my stamp and date like every two months till the original was ready.

It maybe possible for someone to stamp and sign for you if you are not re-capturing again.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Hardinno: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2018
I applied for drivers license renewal online without capturing since June but I’m yet to have my permanent drivers license. Each time check try to check the availability, it shows it’s being dispatched to the centre with no TAG number . So they told me they can’t find it without the TAG no that most bypass application are having this same problem . Does anyone one have solution to this problem ?

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by nurey(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hardinno:
I applied for drivers license renewal online without capturing since June but I’m yet to have my permanent drivers license. Each time check try to check the availability, it shows it’s being dispatched to the centre with no TAG number . So they told me they can’t find it without the TAG no that most bypass application are having this same problem . Does anyone one have solution to this problem ?

After paying online you are supposed to head to their office and do some paper work and then they will discharge you because you bypassed, you photocopy the printed forms and they stamp it, that is what will be your driver's license for the main time.

After 6months,your original will be ready for pickup and the document will be collected and yes bypass gives them headache because it isn't easy to track. You may receive a message after it has been delivered.
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by TPound(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
IamRespected:
do you pay for renewal?
Modified; Was asking because I paid a woman 14 to process mine of 5years and the official price is 10 for 5years

Pay 14k and get it like 6 months later or pay 10k and get it after it must have expired.your choice
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Ezylinkage: 8:56am On May 21, 2018
What Is International Driving Permit?
An IDP is a document that allows an individual to drive a private vehicle in another country; it is slightly larger than a standard passport and it is complete with one’s photographs and other statistical data.

Where can I obtain IDP?
Before you can obtain a valid IDP in Nigeria you MUST also have your local driving license issued by the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) first before you can get your International Permit.

How long does it take?
The International Driving Permit takes 2 to 3 working days

What are the requirements?
Photocopy of International Passport
Photocopy of National Driving license
2 Passport photo

How long does it takes before it expire?
You can request for an International Driving license in Nigeria that is for one year to three years, you will have to pay more if you want to have the expiration longer than a year.
One year License
Two year License
Three year License

Which country can I Use the IDP?
The IDP is recognized in Maryland, Washington DC and California in the U.S. as well as Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Austria and Sweden in Europe.

Having an IDP is a great advantage when you are working overseas as it can help you find a job as a Professional Driver or simply use it for personal convenience.

For enquiry or if you want to get a valid International Driving license in Nigeria, at cheaper price and free home delivery.
+2348032285161, +2348092566361
Info.ezylinked@gmail.com
Info@ezylinkage.com
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by Cutiekatty: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Ezylinkage:

What Is International Driving Permit?
An IDP is a document that allows an individual to drive a private vehicle in another country; it is slightly larger than a standard passport and it is complete with one’s photographs and other statistical data.

Where can I obtain IDP?
Before you can obtain a valid IDP in Nigeria you MUST also have your local driving license issued by the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) first before you can get your International Permit.

How long does it take?
The International Driving Permit takes 2 to 3 working days

What are the requirements?
Photocopy of International Passport
Photocopy of National Driving license
2 Passport photo

How long does it takes before it expire?
You can request for an International Driving license in Nigeria that is for one year to three years, you will have to pay more if you want to have the expiration longer than a year.
One year License
Two year License
Three year License

Which country can I Use the IDP?
The IDP is recognized in Maryland, Washington DC and California in the U.S. as well as Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Austria and Sweden in Europe.

Having an IDP is a great advantage when you are working overseas as it can help you find a job as a Professional Driver or simply use it for personal convenience.

For enquiry or if you want to get a valid International Driving license in Nigeria, at cheaper price and free home delivery.
+2348032285161, +2348092566361
Info.ezylinked@gmail.com
Info@ezylinkage.com

Why does your website keep saying forbidden?
Re: You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC by barakath(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.