Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home (36341 Views)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2017

TV personality, Toke Makinwa is sure having the best of her life.

She shared these photos of her beautiful home and wrote;

"Peace. Tranquility. Beauty. Home is where the heart is. #Lounge #Home. Working with you @vivabelladesigns was a delight"

[img]https://2.bp..com/-JUwuaqPn0_s/WbGUj-7I_VI/AAAAAAAAD8s/4yDBiFMB24YRDbwuP21SCyaeOR4oRLYqgCLcBGAs/s1600/tk1.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/toke-makinwa-shares-glimpse-of-her.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Tolexander: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
***singing P Diddy's I'm coming home

Verse 2

A house is Not a Home, I hate this song
Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone
And n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it
And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it
But oyu felt it and still feel it
And money can’t make up for it or conceal it

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice, the painting no bad.

Evaberry:

This is what happens when you have a yellow pussy and it works well for you.

she has learnt to utilize her pussy

although what's the point of having this comfort when there's no man in your life

salute to the great pussy for it must have been smashed and bruised day and night without care or regards

You sha wan to say something, I wonder what you'd be doing if NL servers went down for few days.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by MhizzAJ(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Beautiful home
Lemme not talk sha
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by paiz: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Everything now is one front page
Please later you take us to your toilet

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Evablizin(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
cheesy
I can't deny the fact that your home is WOW.
Make sense jarri

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by GloriaNinja(f): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided NICE VIEW BUT I WONDER WHY PEOPLE CAN'T KEEP THINGS TO THEMSELVES, THEY POST EVERYTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE TOILET THEY MUST POST.. WHO IS TOKE MAKINWA BY THE WAY? IS SHE A DOG OR A HUMAN? I DON'T KNOW WHOM SHE IS.

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by ibkkk(f): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Beautiful kiss

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by SalamRushdie: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
God I thank you
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by oyesco09: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by soberdrunk(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by free2ryhme: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by free2ryhme: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
she no go display her bedroom join
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Dshocker(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Girls with white collar job nowadays do combine office work and runs together..... It is called extra income support grin

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by officialteemi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
them don start oo....
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by SuperSuave(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
***singing P Diddy's I'm coming home

Verse 2

A house is Not a Home, I hate this song
Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone
And n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it
And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it
But oyu felt it and still feel it
And money can’t make up for it or conceal it
I love that song anytime anyday.

your siggy man,.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Josh44s(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mine is more beautiful than hers yet I don't flaunt it
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Bisjosh(f): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
I noticed most female celebrities do better after a divorce/separation eg tiwa,toke,chika ike,ini edo, kate henshaw etc

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by apesinola001: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by apesinola001: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Sagay212: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
She nor fit buy new air conditioners...ns second hand she carry put for there. Them go dey package with gucci bag and shoe up and down. I sha hope those sofas are not wasting away....hope some guy is nacking her seriously and scattering those sofas.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Celestyn8213: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
I see
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by nextstep(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Women and comfort enh? See plush carpet, sectional sofa and those two things in the middle. I be bush boy wetin dem dey call am?

Girls like these have fur and pillows over the damn place, with perfume and potpourri in every room. Too much for me, but anyway nice.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by chiiraq802(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Froshhhhhh
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Maslow80: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice home. Baba God, pls,pick my call o, to provide my own for me,too.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
A house is Not a Home

Is a house really a home when your loved ones is gone?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017

This is what happens when you have a yellow pussy and it works well for you.

she has learnt to utilize her pussy

although what's the point of having this comfort when there's no man in your life

salute to the great pussy for it must have been smashed and bruised day and night without care or regards

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Omo see room shocked

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by taiwolomo1: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
her rented apartment...nt BAD though
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by nextstep(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sagay212:
She nor fit buy new air conditioners...ns second hand she carry put for there. Them go dey package with gucci bag and shoe up and down. I sha hope those sofas are not wasting away....hope some guy is nacking her seriously and scattering those sofas.

Mtcheew... that's the kind of girl that will be more worried about the sofa than the nackin... not enjoyable at all wink angry
But whatever floats that boat.

Me, mattress on floor is all I need.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebowale Omotunde David 'lolo' Looking So Ageless As She Rocks Short / Olamide, Fireboy Pay Oba Elegushi A New Year Courtesy Visit (Photo) / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.