Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,398 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home (36366 Views)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by seangy4konji: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
na toto go go suffer na

ileke lo ma jeya

chairman chairman..aponle ni..ko si eni tio ni chair ni ile wan.

so s i don see d picture now make i add am to saving acct and go first bank tomorrow...

park well.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by BiafranYouths(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice interior
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by babablogger: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided NICE VIEW BUT I WONDER WHY PEOPLE CAN'T KEEP THINGS TO THEMSELVES, THEY POST EVERYTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE TOILET THEY MUST POST.. WHO IS TOKE MAKINWA BY THE WAY? IS SHE A DOG OR A HUMAN? I DON'T KNOW WHOM SHE IS.
are you related to Gifty powers? Cause una even resemble
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Duru009(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Loniless won't kill this lady!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by GloriaNinja(f): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
babablogger:
are you related to Gifty powers? Cause una even resemble
Lol. nope. I wouldn't want to be related to a dramatic girl such as her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmmm.....Everything is too organized, she needs kids to scatter them. That is the joy of motherhood. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by nairanaira12: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided NICE VIEW BUT I WONDER WHY PEOPLE CAN'T KEEP THINGS TO THEMSELVES, THEY POST EVERYTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE TOILET THEY MUST POST.. WHO IS TOKE MAKINWA BY THE WAY? IS SHE A DOG OR A HUMAN? I DON'T KNOW WHOM SHE IS.

That's the outcome of inferiority complex
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by IMASTEX: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Lol. . .Babe you hash oh. Sometimes one wonders the needless extent people go just to seek attention. Who and whatever one is should be personal. Showing it to the world wouldn't add or reduce anything.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by sukkot: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
nothing spectacular
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
In these days of Billionaire kidnappers, this is exceedingly daft. She may even have left the meta data on the pictures, allowing anyone to accurately triangulate her house.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by mdbisanti: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
i love dat song
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by soath(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
I love it. Enjoy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Tellemall: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
nextstep:
Women and comfort enh? See plush carpet, sectional sofa and those two things in the middle. I be bush boy wetin dem dey call am?

Girls like these have fur and pillows over the damn place, with perfume and potpourri in every room. Too much for me, but anyway nice.

ottoman.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by GloriaNinja(f): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
IMASTEX:

Lol. . .Babe you hash oh. Sometimes one wonders the needless extent people go just to seek attention. Who and whatever one is should be personal. Showing it to the world wouldn't add or reduce anything.
I wonder, soon they will complain of armed robbery and kidnappers or people who stalk and send death threats to them... they have no idea that social media has spirit.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by GloriaNinja(f): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
nairanaira12:

exactly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by GloriaNinja(f): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
nairanaira12:

exactly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
How much do they even pay all these OAP?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by okerekeikpo: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
All these things without a man means nothing, why is she even showing us her bedroom? Pls grow up
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Ajekuiya: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
***singing P Diddy's I'm coming home

Verse 2

A house is Not a Home, I hate this song
Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone
And n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it
And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it
But oyu felt it and still feel it
And money can’t make up for it or conceal it

This is nice bro, even when we thought that nigga is gone muscially, butt still we can still take a verse out of the lyrics to use as a reference to this. Nice bro.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by IMASTEX: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I wonder, soon they will complain of armed robbery and kidnappers or people who stalk and send death threats to them... they have no idea that social media has spirit.
You're very correct.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by yosmen: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
i think its a 3D model and not her real home
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by NicoBaba(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

I can't deny the fact that your home is WOW.

Make sense jarri
are u evaberry senior Sista.. u gotta always make sure she takes her pills
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by humilitypays(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bisjosh:
I noticed most female celebrities do better after a divorce/separation eg tiwa,toke,chika ike,ini edo, kate henshaw etc

because marriage kind ‎of stopped them from sleeping around with top politicians, businessmen, drug barons and top yahoo Boyz. So after they divorce, they become free to ride any Dickson to wealth and more worldly possessions.

You need to be close to rich guys and see how they smash these so called female celebs and slay mamas even in US, UK, Canada. I pity guys of our generation cos their wives must have been shared around by Malay boiz, Yankee boiz, Oil boiz, importers, politicians, sad cry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by leketones(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

TV personality, Toke Makinwa is sure having the best of her life.

She shared these photos of her beautiful home and wrote;

"Peace. Tranquility. Beauty. Home is where the heart is. #Lounge #Home. Working with you @vivabelladesigns was a delight"

[img]https://2.bp..com/-JUwuaqPn0_s/WbGUj-7I_VI/AAAAAAAAD8s/4yDBiFMB24YRDbwuP21SCyaeOR4oRLYqgCLcBGAs/s1600/tk1.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/toke-makinwa-shares-glimpse-of-her.html

ds one na poverty mentality......she don suffer b4 she hammer i guess. Mature rich pple dnt flaunt dere wealth,abi u too is immature lyk davido.....davido slf don reduce.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by goaldynboy: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
She should remove those 'twins centres' and put better centre table joor! Apart from the obvious fact that they are occupying lots of space, you can't even put your wine on them!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Evablizin(f): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
NicoBaba:
are u evaberry senior Sista.. u gotta always make sure she takes her pills
lols i will try my best
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by PDPGuy: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
humilitypays:
because marriage kind ‎of stopped them from sleeping around with top politicians, businessmen, drug barons and top yahoo Boyz. So after they divorce, they become free to ride any Dickson to wealth and more worldly possessions.

You need to be close to rich guys and see how they smash these so called female celebs and slay mamas even in US, UK, Canada. I pity guys of our generation cos their wives must have been shared around by Malay boiz, Yankee boiz, Oil boiz, importers, politicians, sad cry

Are you serious?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by stilldoingokay(f): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
***singing P Diddy's I'm coming home
Verse 2
A house is Not a Home, I hate this song Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone And n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it But oyu felt it and still feel it And money can’t make up for it or conceal it

toke will not be happing with you if she sees this
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by pweetiedee(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckerstard:
Nice, the painting no bad.

You sha wan to say something, I wonder what you'd be doing if NL servers went down for few days.

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by starz100: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disqualified & Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) / Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.