Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home (36367 Views)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Scent0707: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
This looks really beautiful and peacful, I'm sure the Valentino Magazine has a lot of interesting piece in there. Those candles would give off lovely perfume scents and thats definitely relaxing. hmm!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by pillan(f): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
this toke llikes show off ehn,especially on sc..well,her life!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by cococandy(f): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Bisjosh:
I noticed most female celebrities do better after a divorce/separation eg tiwa,toke,chika ike,ini edo, kate henshaw etc

Their men been holding them down

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by cococandy(f): 3:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Poverty will kill you
Evaberry:

This is what happens when you have a yellow pussy and it works well for you.

she has learnt to utilize her pussy

although what's the point of having this comfort when there's no man in your life

salute to the great pussy for it must have been smashed and bruised day and night without care or regards
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2017
How much do they even pay all these OAP?
She's also a ciroc ambassador
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by cococandy(f): 3:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Or maybe the marriage was stopping them from pursuing their dreams fully.

humilitypays:
because marriage kind ‎of stopped them from sleeping around with top politicians, businessmen, drug barons and top yahoo Boyz. So after they divorce, they become free to ride any Dickson to wealth and more worldly possessions.

You need to be close to rich guys and see how they smash these so called female celebs and slay mamas even in US, UK, Canada. I pity guys of our generation cos their wives must have been shared around by Malay boiz, Yankee boiz, Oil boiz, importers, politicians, sad cry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Herrmes: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2017
okerekeikpo:
All these things without a man means nothing, why is she even showing us her bedroom? Pls grow up
With a man what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by nenajanek: 3:47am On Sep 08, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

TV personality, Toke Makinwa is sure having the best of her life.

She shared these photos of her beautiful home and wrote;

"Peace. Tranquility. Beauty. Home is where the heart is. #Lounge #Home. Working with you @vivabelladesigns was a delight"

[img]https://2.bp..com/-JUwuaqPn0_s/WbGUj-7I_VI/AAAAAAAAD8s/4yDBiFMB24YRDbwuP21SCyaeOR4oRLYqgCLcBGAs/s1600/tk1.jpeg[/img]

Well done dear, you have a beautiful home! Nothing like a space one loves. Well done !!!

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/toke-makinwa-shares-glimpse-of-her.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by nenajanek: 3:53am On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:
Poverty will kill you

Why don't you smash your own pussy if you have one or your own dick if you are male and see if you will be paid a dime. Ugly soul. For someone who has been a radio and TV personality for some years now, should a sofa, tv, ottoman, curtains, POP ceilings and scatter pillows be too much for her to afford? Come on, Think !!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by nenajanek: 3:57am On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:
Poverty will kill you

sorry dear i was referring to Evaberry.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by PDPGuy: 4:14am On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:
Poverty will kill you
That person could be partially right. Technically, Toke is light-skinned, so it wouldn't be out of place for her pussy to be same color. But we don't know whether she uses that part to make money.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by cococandy(f): 4:20am On Sep 08, 2017
nenajanek:

Why don't you smash your own pussy if you have one or your own dick if you are male and see if you will be paid a dime. Ugly soul. For someone who has been a radio and TV personality for some years now, should a sofa, tv, ottoman, curtains, POP ceilings and scatter pillows be too much for her to afford? Come on, Think !!
in addition she's an ambassador for ciroc

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by cococandy(f): 4:22am On Sep 08, 2017
PDPGuy:

That person could be partially right. Technically, Toke is light-skinned, so it wouldn't be out of place for her pussy to be same color. But we don't know whether she uses that part to make money.
osisi says hi
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by PDPGuy: 4:40am On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:
osisi says hi

I am saying como estas to her wink

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by humilitypays(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2017
cococandy:
Or maybe the marriage was stopping them from pursuing their dreams fully.

I don't think marriage to ‎a sensible man stops a woman from pursuing her career, business or wealth goals.

Marriage should even give it a push up and some integrity too.

Marriage didn't stop Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Mrs Alakija, Amina Mohammed, etc.

Marriage only stops retired or secret corporate call girls (oloshos according to Nairalanders lol) from prospering cos most of their success while single depended hugely on male patronage after dickbouncing lol

You look cooler than you do sound‎
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by nwoye72: 5:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Ngerian celeb with faking their life style God help us
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by 5chrisade: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Bisjosh:
I noticed most female celebrities do better after a divorce/separation eg tiwa,toke,chika ike,ini edo, kate henshaw etc

Marriage is a cage to most female celebrities, so once they're divorced, they take their 'trade' international.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by cococandy(f): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2017
'Sensible man' being the key word. Nothing else to say to the rest of the speculations.

I don't care what you think of my looks.

humilitypays:
I don't think marriage to ‎a sensible man stops a woman from pursuing her career, business or wealth goals.

Marriage should even give it a push up and some integrity too.

Marriage didn't stop Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Chimamanda Adichie, Oby Ezekwesili, Mrs Alakija, Amina Mohammed, etc.

Marriage only stops retired or secret corporate call girls (oloshos according to Nairalanders lol) from prospering cos most of their success while single depended hugely on male patronage after dickbouncing lol

You look cooler than you do sound‎

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by okerekeikpo: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Herrmes:
With a man what does it mean?
what are you trying to say?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by kendylet(f): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2017
beautiful !!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by mofewilkie(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

although what's the point of having this comfort when there's no man in your life

salute to the great pussy for it must have been smashed and bruised day and night without care or regards

What if she she doesn't plan on getting married?

Free her jare.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Onegai(f): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Sigh. We don't have Interior Decorators in Nigeria. If this is what is passing for their work. It's a mishmash of styles: plush settee, modern TV stand, geometric design on throw pillow, goodness knows what the painting is. Where's the taste level, the focal point, the harmony?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by bossmeek(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by silverspringle(f): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Firstly, I Dnt want to believe you are a woman cos if are, you are seriously a scum!!! Danm it, why are people so insensitive on this NL. What is seriously the fuss about living with a man when in reality you ain't happy or at peace. A staff of Globacom has just been murdered by a man she calls her husband simply cos she got a text from a man. It's that man worth calling a husband Is that the kind of man you'll advice your sis and daughters to marry because you them want them to be alone like Toke I am happily married to a wonderful man but I 'll rather advise any of my loved one to remain single instead of someone that will send them to an untimely grave.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Herrmes: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2017
okerekeikpo:
what are you trying to say?
I'm trying to say that you don't answer question with question.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by okerekeikpo: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Herrmes:
I'm trying to say that you don't answer question with question.
ode
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by datwall: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017

who own this house.. not toke makinwa..

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by Herrmes: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
okerekeikpo:
ode
Hope you had a nice day?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by okerekeikpo: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Herrmes:
Hope you had a nice day?
all day everyday
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home by randieboy: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2018
You got to give it to her toke is our Nigerian Kim Kardashian. I bet she got the Best SEO Company in Nigeria behind her!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Drawing Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji / 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) / Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.