Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Much Change For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Change For Love? (348 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Change For Love? by jbl007(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
I have a female friend who's in a serious relationship at the moment. The relationship is about 3months old tho she has never met this guy(he stays abroad). She has changed a lot for him and I totally understand the fact that we all make some sacrifices for the people we love. I think the long distance often takes a toll on this guy cause he complains too much and gets paranoid over trivial issues most times.
He now controls her (the Babe in question) movements such that she literally lives like a 'hermit' now because according to him; "he doesn't want her to mix with people". Someone who used to be very outgoing(cinemas and the likes) suddenly has to stay indoors all by herself, he recently told her to change all of her phone numbers for reasons I personally consider insane.
I feel bad when she asks me for advice and I'm unable to help as I find no justification for this guy's motive sometimes. Being a man myself, I'm scared that this guy might eventually make a rather withdrawn/gloomy/unhappy version of a once lively and loving lady...because she's becoming a completely different person.

What's your opinion please?

She's like a sister, it's gonna hurt if things go awry.

P.S: MATURED RESPONSES ONLY...SWERVE IF THIS DOESN'T APPEAL TO YOU!
Re: How Much Change For Love? by slyd90(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
it doesnt appeal to megringrin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Right Or Wrong? / Tips On Emotional Insecurity / Love In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.