Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (4632 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Can God Bless A Womanizer Or A Promiscuous Woman? / Woman Divorce Husband One Month After Marriage Due To Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Burgerlomo: 2:38am On Sep 08, 2017
What's your opinion on this pastor's actions? Was he right or wrong?

Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by lexzycc: 2:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Both
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by ibkkk(f): 4:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by ipobarecriminals: 4:51am On Sep 08, 2017
sad
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2017
Ds wedding gown na devil sew am?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by dtruth50: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2017
dis is a lie abeg. find something to lie abt not dis one

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Lewaluv(f): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2017
dtruth50:
dis is a lie abeg. find something to lie abt not dis one

Go to The Apostolic Church and see wonder.
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by LordIsaac(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Tame your woman in this generation or perish like Samson.
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by mofeoluwadassah: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2017
this woman na real savage o...she wan make pastor eye blind ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by dtruth50: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2017
OrestesDante:

it may happen but dis particular one is a lie
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Burgerlomo: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
this woman na real savage o...she wan make pastor eye blind ni cheesy

grin
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Smony: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2017
dats Good

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Burgerlomo: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2017
OrestesDante:

Really?
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Moloso(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
I think say na wrapper she tire ooo
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Burgerlomo: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Moloso:
I think say na wrapper she tire ooo

grin
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by ayaside(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
OrestesDante:

Those in Apostolic Church don't dress like this for weddings. ITS JUST ANOTHER LIE FROM A BLOGGER
Re: Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing by Burgerlomo: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
ayaside:

Those in Apostolic Church don't dress like this for weddings. ITS JUST ANOTHER LIE FROM A BLOGGER

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me / Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.