Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (33662 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Royalfurnitures: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fani kayode speaks the undiluted truth while Yakassai is a bloody liar and ethnic champion

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
We don't need to break up! Let's all settle our differences! FFK stop preaching break up to Nigerians, make all the points you want, but leave the issue of breaking up in it.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by PenSniper: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Oga Femi is this you sir? Abeg forget my entire family lineage for generations to come.

Edakun epp me.

Get in touch.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
rainylad:

This comment is just a shame...and a big one at that.

Okay.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by comos: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
the idiot even increased the volume of his tv while on-live telephone program,

just to hear himself speaking

Aboki shocked

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by lycan2: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
if obito and nagato fight who will win undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by marv1: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
PenSniper:

Without any further government appointment, FFK can effortlessly feed your entire family lineage for generations to come.
Hahahahahah.
Says who.
Ffk is nothing but a political jobber. Don't worry too long time will tell. His is not a practising lawyer but looking for contract and political juicy appointments.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Fidelismaria: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:
With this long epistle, and you couldn't even bother to quote a statement from his interview to back up this rubbish you just posted.

lol

what a slap
hate to be in this guy shoes
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by poseidon12: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

From the first line of my comment you should have inferred that I didn't watch the interview. So do our southern leaders have a say?

If you didn't watch the program, I wonder why you are insulting the person that watched and reacted to it.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by poseidon12: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:
We don't need to break up! Let's all settle our differences! FFK stop preaching break up to Nigerians, make all the points you want, but leave the issue of breaking up in it.

So what happens if we can't settle our differences? It would be great if we can settle our differences and restructure the country to the satisfaction of the different sections of the country.
But break up is always a possibility. Nigeria Is not a prison. There is nothing sacrosanct about Nigeria's unity. And that is why we should listen to every section of the country or else they would leave. Self determination is guaranteed by UN charter.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by cantok(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
But SW people on Nairaland do defend Tanko Yakassi
Which SW people will support a drug addict grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by oshe11: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Ffk always on point
Holy Moly!

U r cute ni......

I av only sèen 2 cuties on this forum n YOU ARE ONE OF THEM......

IF U EVER BREAK UP WITH U BF, PM ME!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by mideactive: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Oga Femi is this you sir? Abeg forget my entire family lineage for generations to come.

Edakun epp me.

Sorry bro,Femi is all for himself.ile ife people can testify to that.abi,y is he Afraid of contesting for anything?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
PenSniper:

Get in touch.

How now?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by wristbangle: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:

Those supporting Tanko are my muslim brothers.
We Christians don't give a fucck about him.

Your dp though cheesy

Omo Ilu wo leti wa?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by julietm123: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't want to say why are yorubads like this? So I will individualize it and say why are you like this? I guess you are one of those yorubasta muslim. Hear no one speak against your aboki masters or counterwhat theysay.
DanseMacabre:
What did Tanko Yakassai say?

FFK obviously is suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The nigga always looking out on the radio, tv and internet for who to clapback at.

Add a messianic complex to that too: he wanna save everybody from everybody.

Anyhow, he's really been noticed. He should be expecting an appointment if when APC wins in 2019, even if it's only to shut him up, as with PDP.

He's a very smart dude though. His modus operandi seems to be working real good.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by igbeke: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:
With this long epistle, and you couldn't even bother to quote a statement from his interview to back up this rubbish you just posted.

Modified: It's really not rubbish anyway but next time endeavour to provide facts to back up your statements.
Left to me, I believe the hausa fulanis need to be put in their righful place, their excesses is too much for a region that contributes nothing.

I noticed this particular moniker took a peep and left without commenting. I think we should be objective in our political analysis and not pick sides, we become bigots.

That Big slap on my face is unnecessary.

If you did not watch the program, why the insults on the person of FFK in the first place? It goes to show we have more kids on this forum who should ordinarily still be with mama in the kitchen.

My "long epistle" like you called it, is just to prove a point: that you don't just crucify a messenger all because you chose to hate him. Learn to endure and hear the message he has for you. It might just turn out to be the magic instruction that will save you from deformity.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by julietm123: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
But you brother dansemacabre up there sees nothing wrong with what yakkasai said.smh.
Omofunaab2:
Tanko yakassai is a very stupid man.

I listened to his interview this morning and I was very angry with that stupid man.

The stupid man was asking for the number of Muslims in that summit.

The idiot said yorubas should conduct an election to elect their Elders. .. Azin what an insult!! !

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by jpphilips(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
BloggerDonald:
@VivianGist

As shared on His Twitter Page .. Read below.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/femi-fani-kayode%e2%80%8f-blasts-tanko-yakassai-over-channels-tv-interview-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

When is this goat's court case coming up let's have peace!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by silentrock(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oksman:

Your comments are filled with pride and understandable arrogance! But let me remind you that Nigeria is on a long march with a drfinite outcome, and it would never remain the forever. We have seen the fall of the roman empire, the Byzantine, ottoman, mongolian,napoleon, nazi and recently the british and french.These were empires that left footprints of civilization on humananity, I wonder what the fulanis would leave behind as their legacy for the number of years they led Nigeria.
Fulani does not own Nigeria. maybe they have little advantage here or there because of their large population but they definitely don't own Nigeria. all evidences point to that.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by julietm123: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
I am sorry for yorubads because of their muslim brothers. They will surely sell off the yorubad nation on the altar of Islam. Watch their comments. Someone abused their elders and they think it's their duty to defend such a person. I sorry no be small.
igbeke:

That Big slap on my face is unnecessary.

If you did not watch the program, why the insults in the first place. It goes to show we have more kids on this forum that should ordinarily still be with mama in the kitchen.

My "long epistle" to just to prove a point: that you don't just crucify a messenger all because you chose to hate him. Learn to endure and hear the message he has for you. That might just save you from deformity.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
julietm123:
I don't want to say why are yorubads like this? So I will individualize it and say why are you like this? I guess you are one of those yorubasta muslim. Hear no one speak against your aboki masters or counterwhat theysay.

Exactly. How do you know? Were you once a 'yorubasta muslim' like me too?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by Icon79(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
This Femi Fani-Kayode sef. He's always "blasting" one person or another.

Just your typical loud-mouth Afonja man grin

O pari o
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by AnanseK(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
igbeke:

Here they come again with their "big big grammar" just to discredit FFK without addressing the issue he raised.
Did you listen to Mr Yankassai on Channels tv this morning?
I guess you didn't.
By implication, he means our elders in the Southwest, southeast and South south have no say in the affairs of this country. Even the middle-belters were not spared in his rage, (Perhaps because they still see them as "willing tools"wink.
And yet we are fighting against Hate Speeches.
To me that is a slap on the face of every Southerner and the middle belt that keeps supporting one Nigeria. - A one Nigeria where "some animals are more equal than the others".
Enough of all these One Nigeria apologies. It is high time we arose and make our stand known.
If you don't stand for Something, you are sure to fall for Nothing.

Don't misconstrue the issues. All Yakasai said was;

(1) Nobody is against Restructuring but the proponents need to go round the country to explain precisely what changes they want.

(2) we cannot ignore the National Assembly or the existing constitution in getting the mandate for change , so a bill to the National Assembly is perhaps a good starting point.

(3) The restructuring of the country can easily be carried out after a national referendum provides the endorsement for that. As there is no allowance for national referendum in the present constitution, a bill to the National Assembly can help to get the constitution modified to include allowance for a national referendum.

(4) He wondered how the members attending the meeting at Ibadan were selected and felt that they should be a representative sample preferably elected by the people of the region.

So where is the insult ? FFK is a drug addict and paranoid delusions are some of the symptoms he sufferers from and as it appears no body is helping him with this mental health situation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by nenajanek: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oksman:

Your comments are filled with pride and understandable arrogance! But let me remind you that Nigeria is on a long march with a drfinite outcome, and it would never remain the forever. We have seen the fall of the roman empire, the Byzantine, ottoman, mongolian,napoleon, nazi and recently the british and french.These were empires that left footprints of civilization on humananity, I wonder what the fulanis would leave behind as their legacy for the number of years they led Nigeria.

They will leave Suya, killer herdsmen and onions as their legacy.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by julietm123: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Your comment says it aLL.
DanseMacabre:

Exactly. How do you know? Were you once a 'yorubasta muslim' like me too?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by julietm123: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Its à family affair indeed after your Muslim bro is already singing another song.
why are you mentioning Biafra here. Abeg face your battle. Nobody is dragging anything with you.
PatriotTemidayo:

Just tell us you did not watch the interview, and we will excuse all your rant for IGNORANCE.

I listen to the CALL-IN by Yakassai and believe me, he insulted everybody that ever respected him. They had no point to prove or substance to defend, they only want Nigeria to remain stagnant cuz of their regional benefits.
Now that the Yoruba have come out with their resolution, let the north start losing sleep because we are not like our Biafran brothers, it is a family affair. It must be achieved......
Ask IBB what NADECO did to his Blood pressure, you know wa ha mean?

The north has lost sleep.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by fof1: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
What did Tanko Yakassai say?

FFK obviously is suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The nigga always looking out on the radio, tv and internet for who to clapback at.

Add a messianic complex to that too: he wanna save everybody from everybody.

Anyhow, he's really been noticed. He should be expecting an appointment if when APC wins in 2019, even if it's only to shut him up, as with PDP.

He's a very smart dude though. His modus operandi seems to be working real good.

SO WHAT ARE U SUFFERING FROM? EXCESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER GENERATED FROM DEMONIACAL MANIPULATIONS. PLS BEWARE OR EXPLODE INCERTIERA ALUMDOM.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
The cocaine sniffer must have forgotten the numerous time he insulted other tribes and religion.
I was privy to the interview and didn't hear a single word of insult from Tanko Yakassai except his candid opinion which obviously did not agree with FFK; of course the bigot will always view any opinion other than his own an insult.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures by PatriotTemidayo: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
julietm123:
Its à family affair indeed after your Muslim bro is already singing another song.
why are you mentioning Biafra here. Abeg face your battle. Nobody is dragging anything with you.
My sister, yes nobody is dragging nada with moi but it is obvious to the blind that the igbo elite are not true to themselves. Biafra is a noble cause but your leaders have demonstrated rare and awkward disunity and sang discordant tunes. If your people, Kings, Religious leaders and political class can dome together on this one, Yu would be right to say what you said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos) / A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.