Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) (931 Views)

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. / "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by beanos(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2010
Mr president has not caused and will not cause any problem for anybody,shine your your eyes very well and know who is causing problem for the masses.Am not saying it the Godfathers neither am i pointing to the cabals of this country,you know wat i mean.Let us pray for him ok.He is just a man of action,just because he is not dancing to their tune they went to the spirit world to remote him,he is just there lifeless. Am sure you guys should kno that in the face of war that some people benefit.(Militants) have you asked yourself this question(who supplies those guys with all that sophisticated machine guns) Did not Mr president made them to surrender.do u think that those big shots like the idea.Wat of the fuel scarcity and so many to mention, PLS, MR PRESIDENT NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS, even when on a life support as rumor had it.

NB:I am not in anyway related to him,but so far that he is a Nigerian, we are all related. (AS NIGERIANS)No doubt about that.

Pls drop your view to this thread.
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by CyberG: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
You're REALLY SUPER STUP.ID and a disgrace of a human being! The Yara'dead idio.t was pleased to pull this nonsense off while he was governor of Katsina with his devilish wife and lied in between his teeth about his fitness to play squash and lead Nigeria! Now, the evil chickens have come home to roost, you are making a comment here like a deranged slowpoke? The God you are asking to pray to punish your life for your horrendous FOOLISHNES.S and waste of our time reading this piece of garbage!
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by nduchucks: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
CyberG:

You're REALLY SUPER STUP.ID and a disgrace of a human being! The Yara'dead idio.t was pleased to pull this nonsense off while he was governor of Katsina with his devilish wife and lied in between his teeth about his fitness to play squash and lead Nigeria! Now, the evil chickens have come home to roost, you are making a comment here like a deranged slowpoke? The God you are asking to pray to punish your life for your horrendous FOOLISHNES.S and waste of our time reading this piece of garbage!

CyberG, Please show decorum, the OP has a point. Yar'Adua is quite ill and is in no position to be orchestrating the power play that we are seeing. Yar'Adua needs our fervent prayers - he is actually a very good human being. You wouldn't wish your own father, spouse, or children dead before their time  would you?

Your anger and frustration is misdirected in this case.
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by CyberG: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2010
ndu_chucks:

CyberG, Please show decorum, the OP has a point. Yar'Adua is quite ill and is in no position to be orchestrating the power play that we are seeing. Yar'Adua needs our fervent prayers - he is actually a very good human being. You wouldn't wish your own father, spouse, or children dead before their time  would you?

Your anger and frustration is misdirected in this case.

You lack any iota of knowledge of the Person you are praying to assuming you are really praying to God. Prayers out of ignorance or a total vacation of your God-given brain will NEVER get answers! Read your Bible!

By the way, do you know that prayers from / about any person who has not repented and restituted that which he stole is not going anywhere?? Otherwise, don't you think that God will have no basis to require men to do right if the thief can have his prayers answered while he his in the height of his evil? Read your Bible and in the meantime, use your brain for God gave you that brain and will not replace your non-use of it with prayers!
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by nduchucks: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
CyberG:

You lack any iota of knowledge of the Person you are praying to assuming you are really praying to God. Prayers out of ignorance or a total vacation of your God-given brain will NEVER get answers! Read your Bible!

By the way, do you know that prayers from / about any person who has not repented and restituted that which he stole is not going anywhere?? Otherwise, don't you think that God will have no basis to require men to do right if the thief can have his prayers answered while he his in the height of his evil? Read your Bible and in the meantime, use your brain for God gave you that brain and will not replace your non-use of it with prayers!

Don't quote your bible out of context and remember that judgement belongs only to God alone. It suffices to note that Yar'Adua is a human being like you and I; we are no better than he is - we are simply human. If Yar'Adua has offended you personally, you are required according to the bible you are referencing, to forgive him and if you are filled with anger and an unforgiving spirit, does that make you a better person than Yar'Adua? Additionally, the gift of life comes from God alone - I assure you that you don't know whether you will out live Yar'Adua. Check yourself before you come her to tell us what prayers God will or will not answer, olodo.
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by Beaf: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
beanos:

. . .Let us pray for him ok.He is just a man of action,just because he is not dancing to their tune they went to the spirit world to remote him,he is just there lifeless.

Whats all the spiritual rubbish for?

I agree that Yar Adua needs our prayers in what is a very trying period for him. Not because he is (was?) the president, but because he is a flesh and blood human.
While we pray for him, we must not be blind to the fact that there are 150 million nigerians being led in circles by a cut thoat cabal. This must not be allowed. More than anything, Yar Adua is clearly in no state to lead the nation; therefore, as a mark of loyalty to one who attained the position of president, all effort, monies, expertise and equipment required must be made available by the nation for his recuperation. In order for this to happen, he must make a clean break from affairs of state and turn his day to day efforts toward his health; he must show leadership qualities and his love for Nigeria by demonstrating that the nation must not be left adrift, neither should any other Nigerian life be endangered because of the greed and wickedness of jobbers and vultures that have taken advantage of his misfortune.

Yar Adua will certainly be remembered as one of the the worst rulers Nigeria ever had.
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by CyberG: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Don't quote your bible out of context and remember that judgement belongs only to God alone. It suffices to note that Yar'Adua is a human being like you and I; we are no better than he is - we are simply human. If Yar'Adua has offended you personally, you are required according to the bible you are referencing, to forgive him and if you are filled with anger and an unforgiving spirit, does that make you a better person than Yar'Adua? Additionally, the gift of life comes from God alone - I assure you that you don't know whether you will out live Yar'Adua.  Check yourself before you come her to tell us what prayers God will or will not answer, olodo.

You need that big thing between your ears, containing mostly empty space, smacked upside-down and downside-up! Or, better still bitc.h-slapped to wake up from your state of stupor!

- No judgement has been passed in my comment.
- A sinner cannot get any extra privileges before God even if he is the president, assuming he did not steal it in the first place.
- Before he got into this condition, was he not pleased to kill thousands of people both in the ND and refusal to provide good hospitals in the state he governed for 8 years? Have you prayed for those who died because of his actions and inactions yet or is he better than them?
- There's nothing wrong if you shed your toga of ignorance by taking my advice to read your bible. Then, use your brain if you have any left for in fact, you come across as a lobotomized waste of space!
- The bible tells enough of what prayers God WILL NOT answer: deceitful, lying, in sin, cheating, evil, etc!
- God is not mocked for what a man sows, that shall he reap!

Baring all that, you will be digging your grave to get into insulting someone you don't know! I warned the ones who attempted this in the past, now it's your turn! You will be way out of your league rock-head and I show no mercy! You have been warned!
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by nduchucks: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2010
CyberG:

(a) A sinner cannot get any extra privileges before God even if he is the president, assuming he did not steal it in the first place.
(b) The bible tells enough of what prayers God WILL NOT answer: deceitful, lying, in sin, cheating, evil, etc!
(c) God is not mocked for what a man sows, that shall he reap!

First, let me state that your cyber gansterism will have zero effect on me, so your threats are completely empty.

You state in item (a) above what privileges a sinner cannot get, ko? Just remember that you yourself are a sinner and that staement must apply to you as well.

In item (b) you state that God will not answer the prayers of deceitful, lying, cheating, evil people. Let's assume that you believe that Yar'Adua has all of those traits, don't you know that people that have these traits are the ones that need our prayers the most? If you do not have those traits, according to you, your prayers will be answered, so if you pray for Yar'Adua, then your prayer will be answered. Yar'Adua may not be in the position to pray for himself at this point.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with praying for Yar'Adua's healing, period.
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by hatch: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ CyberG,

WTF ! Can you please shut your trap and stop all this barking that you are currently involved in
ndu)chucks does have a valid point and instead of you to cool down and get the point he is trying to bring out
all you do is go ahead to start misquoting the bible. undecided

Try to use your head next time you coconut head grin . Do you think Yaradua is responsible for 99% of your personal woes
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by CyberG: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
How can insane animals pray for a DEAD man? Not even a dead man walking? Pathetically and functionally so dead, the person who knows better won't let your so-called prayers, praying ignormauses and corrupt leaders even come close! Even if you turned to a housefly and tried to visit this Yara'dead man, you will be swatted to death! Hahaha. . .Nigerian silly prayer warriors without sense! Guess what? When the farce you are praying for shows up to be a lie that it really is, you guys will be next in line to be fired to hell!  grin grin grin

I laughy, I laughy!  grin grin grin. Meanwhile, you pathetic losers sit your dirty backside up in Naija and wherever hell-hole you reside and your money is finding it's way to the pockets of the people asking you to pray harder and your brains hasn't told you: Wait a minute, the more I PRAY without using my God-given sense, the more Nigeria's problems gets worse and worse!

You guys are brain-dead indeed!  grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by CyberG: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
beanos:

TO FEW GUY IN THE HOOUST PERMIT ME TO USE THE WORD MEN OF INTELLECT TO ADDRESS U GUYS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE POST.GUYS LIKE  HATCH# AND NDU_CHUKS THE gOOD gOD WE ALL SERVE WILL ALWAYS INCREASE your WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE. KUDOS.        

^^^^ This loser just got his check cut by his corrupt Turai, Ibori and Co paymasters. . .and with 12 posts only, he is now the master of everyone on the forum? Read my posts again for you will find nuggets of wisdom!  tongue tongue
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by Alxmyr(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
I found the argument in support of Jonathan laughable. Many agreed he could not do anything, while no one seems to see that Jonathan lack wit, dexterity and wisdom required to hold the office he occpied. He is absolute example of a mumu in Nigeria vocabulary.
Ask yourself, was Atiku not a vice-president? If the personality and time is interchange, do anyone in their widest imagination think that Atiku Abubakar would fold his hands and act as a weakling?

This is exactly why these guys from Niger Delta who come to Nairaland to make baseless case should know that as long as Nigeria remains, they will continue to be on the backseat. They lack both in wisdom and wit to wield power constructively. They are lacking in intellectual challenge and need to start a process of re-educating their people and their leaders.
Simply put, Jonathan is a weakling. And no weakling can rule Nigeria. Gbam
Re: Have Mercy On This One Man(he Has Done Nothing) by hatch: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
Some true talk you have laid oñ table .

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan - Many Point Agenda - Tracking Sheet - Has He Lost Focus ? / Nnpc Gone Bankrupt / Abacha's First Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.