Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

"ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. (11499 Views)

Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by MAYOWAAK: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2011
This woman don come again ooo! She no go kill person!
"Ojukwu is a great man,he died but his manhood lives on" ~Dame Patience. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Ufeolorun(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2011
Manhoodu ke!? Ojo mi loju cheesy

1 Like

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by kokoA(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2011
Blood of God! shocked shocked She culdn't have said that nawww, haba. grin grin
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by kunlekunle: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2011
abi lady patience don taste am.
nija no dey forget

na old firewood dey burn pass

1 Like

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Kennyblues(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2011
Laugh wan kill me die
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Osama10(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2011
shocked grin shocked grin grin grin
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by kokoA(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2011
Wait! who posted this?! You have succeded in ending my work in the office today! Haba! Unless I get a link to this, I no go belive grin grin grin
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by DRANOEL(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2011
y'all should critically look at her statement,she might be trying to say a dead man is more active than jona boy down under grin
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by okunboy: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2011
I think those that are close to this woman shd advise her to stop speaking English! She shd just spk in her native Ijaw or wateva language with interpreter beside her.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by strangest(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2011
It is very unfortunate that a lot of people in Nigeria claims to be the best when it comes to English. You all that are laughing at the First lady has ended up showing your stupidity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the statement. You guys need to check your dictionary for the definition of "Manhood" before you start writing nonsense and PLEASE STOP showing your stupidity just because you think you are better than her.

man·hood (mnhd)
n.
1. The state or time of being an adult male human.
2. The composite of qualities, such as courage, determination, and vigor, often thought to be appropriate to a man.
3. Adult males considered as a group; men.
4. The state of being human.

Manhood is also a slang word for pen.is

4 Likes

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by slimghost(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
strangest:

It is very unfortunate that a lot of people in Nigeria claims to be the best when it comes to English. You all that are laughing at the First lady has ended up showing your stupidity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the statement. You guys need to check your dictionary for the definition of "Manhood" before you start writing nonsense and PLEASE STOP showing your stupidity just because you think you are better than her.

man·hood (mnhd)
n.
2. The composite of qualities, such as courage, determination, and vigor, often thought to be appropriate to a man.

Bros you wicked ohh!!! Why u dey fall their hand like this naw? grin grin grin
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by strangest(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
slimghost:

Bros you wicked ohh!!! Why u dey fall their hand like this naw? grin grin grin

no mind dem, a group of kettles calling the pot black, i have always said it that English is not our mama language, lets keep promoting our pidgin English so e go fit contain all of us, abeg,
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by otokx(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
This woman has just made my day; please take one beer for my head.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Bawss1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ahh the ever eloquent dame. She never fails to embarrass
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by strangest(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
Bawss1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ahh the ever eloquent dame. She never fails to embarrass
otokx:

This woman has just made my day; please take one beer for my head.

sorry for una, Una no dey read through before una post?
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Basildon1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
strangest:

man·hood (mnhd)
n.

Cool your jets! Having a good command of the english language involves avoiding use of words that may disguise the message you are trying to convey. If she really said this, it's indeed sad!

3 Likes

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Ejine(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2011
The phrase construction IS correct. But man, it really has one funny ring to it. LOL!!! grin
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by ogasir2011: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
Basildon1:

Cool your jets! Having a good command of the english language involves avoiding use of words that may disguise the message you are trying to convey. If she really said this, it's indeed sad!
na wa oh when has slang replaced good english. abeg go and sit down dumb ass nigga

2 Likes

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by strangest(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
jet cooled, So what's wrong with what she said, i need to know
Basildon1:

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by ogasir2011: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ejiné:

The phrase construction IS correct. But man, it really has one funny ring to it. LOL!!! grin

if mrs. obama had said it, it wont have bin funny abi?
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
strangest:

jet cooled, So what's wrong with what she said, i need to know
Abegi that woman isn't intelligent enough to have made a logical statement.why use the word ''manhood'' in the first instance when there are lot of words to eulogise oju-iku ?
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by SEFAGO(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
Still dying from laughter
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by ogasir2011: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abegi that woman isn't intelligence enough to have made a logical statement.why use the word ''manhood'' in the first instance when there are lot of words to eulogise oju-iku ?

Obviously Some Nairalanders are not well schooled. Most of Us felt she was wrong, A good Nairalander quickly "cleared the air" , still some Dumb Nairalanders are still arguing.

Na wah OH

3 Likes

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by strangest(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abegi that woman isn't intelligent enough to have made a logical statement.why use the word ''manhood'' in the first instance when there are lot of words to eulogise oju-iku ?

sorry, i cannot give an answer to a man that has no respect for the dead
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by SEFAGO(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
ogasir2011:

Obviously Some Nairalanders are not well schooled. Most of Us felt she was wrong, A good Nairalander quickly "cleared the air" , still some Dumb Nairalanders are still arguing.

Na wah OH

While this might be true, I doubt her vocabulary is expansive enough to convince us without doubt that her word-choice was not a mistake.

Let us be honest, our first lady is dumb as shyt

Maybe she has sucked Ojukwu's koko before

1 Like

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by ogasir2011: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2011
SEFAGO:

While this might be true, I doubt her vocabulary is expansive enough to convince us without doubt that her word-choice was not a mistake.

Let us be honest, our first lady is dumb as shyt

The bottom line is that she is Correct!!!!! You Guys should go and HUG a Transformer

2 Likes

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Basildon1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

U nailed it! How hard cant it be to use any other word apart from manhood - which is constantly linked to a certain meaning.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by ogasir2011: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
Basildon1:

U nailed it! How hard cant it be to use any other word apart from manhood - which is constantly linked to a certain meaning.

You have fallen to the category of a Low average Nigerian Youth(low IQ) , where their day to day Life is occupied with Slangs, and have no room for Good English- Pls go back to Sch with ur Bunch of friends that dont understand English
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2011
I don't need anyone to tell me what the retardeeness really meant. Was she not the same person that declared that she will rather kill herself than commit suicide.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by dplordx(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
Hubby is a retardeen. the wifey a retardess.
with all their 900 million annual food money, cant they get dame an english teacher?
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by T8ksy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2011
SEFAGO:

No chance!!! The ikemba hasn't been able to raise a hard-on for his beautiful young and sexy wife for yons, i can't see

how dame will get a look-in. grin

@ op,

That woman is just as dumb as her husband so i wouldn't be surprised if she did make such a statement.

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
This is confusing a little

Patience is Jonathans wife

Jonathan is shinning Biancars Kongo

Biancar was Ojukus wife before he became a vegetable

How did Patience now know about Ojukus manhood?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Jonathan's Campaign Organisation Owes My Company N24m, Says Witness / Oil Theft: NSCDC, Army With Tantita Security Arrest Another Vessel / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.