Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (27055 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by prettyblaqy(f): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Madonna my Alma mater... is. very possible shaa. but why would, CSO still allow you to be taken to Gunit with your phones. or maybe, CSO Mathew must have left Elele shaa, who knows. better still Anty Philo or sister, Veritas and purisima no dey around. those days when spies would be sent to Club houses, to spy other students and parade them afterwards only to be locked up @ G unit. those days conventional hostel room 12 was c losed to Anty Philo's room. talk anyhow or make noise naa. your clearance card would be ceased. Hmmmmmm........ Madonna university.. sorry sir, you are just there complaining. Why not be friendly with the securities. good a thing "HAPPY PEOPLE" are no longer securities there. Am sure soonest, sister veritas will plead on your behalf, only then will you be released
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
mccoy47:

Those businesses can't fund a university!
Anyway what's my business. Atleast he's not getting it from public funds
you don't known mbaka net worth and fr Ede has been running his ministry much longer than mbaka
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by prettyblaqy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Esomchi30:
I am his student...he hasn't and can never do such a thing....
Please all of you on this blog reading, this is fake just to dent the image of my own father edeh
I hope you will be able to bear the consequences of your allegations
you are responsible for what you say
Relax. don't be too sure. You are probably one of the new students who hasnt got much knowledge about the school system. that is Gunit. even if the story is not true, there must be element of true in the story.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by prettyblaqy(f): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
evy1:
grin The chain for happy people during convention
Choi Madonna
Yes, that those chains were used on happy people those days. but they still use it at Gunit. especially students caught pairing or not standing when the Angelus is going on by 6pm. Is that practice still on. am 2008 set.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Bbnnaji(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
akintadetope:

see my people.
akpugo CSO bn smash my phone sef.
the workers there are making the school uncomfortable. the CSO
the brothers. the small small father wey dey there too.
my fellow madonnaites was at okija campus thou
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by evy1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyblaqy:

Yes, that those chains were used on happy people those days. but they still use it at Gunit. especially students caught pairing or not standing when the Angelus is going on by 6pm. Is that practice still on. am 2008 set.
From the picture it seems it's still in use.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nduemma12(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ralphdan:

immediately I saw those beds I knew he wasn't lying.That man can do worst I was a student there.

Ok. Let me believe a little.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Pavore9: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2017
iwakacome:
bro check your mention. There is someone accusing you of fraud.

Thanks for the concern. I have warned the guy accusing me to stop tarnishing my image as it is a clear case of impersonation. The number the scammer provided had been red flagged on Nairaland before now.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by akintadetope(m): 2:03am On Sep 09, 2017
emmaak2:

u know LAWRENCE UKASON
Lawrenzo.he's my course rep
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by SheIsElle(f): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by SheIsElle(f): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by SheIsElle(f): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by sweetestever(f): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2017
this pure lie. who gave them phone. mtchewwwww
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by aklion: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2017
If the story is 80% true and the priest locked dem up in his private place den is kidnaping n needs to be arrested. And if de are bin arrested by d authority fr dis den d authority no be am @ all...
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2017
miketayo:

Are u Sure u were a student, cos this ur English ehn grin

wow! an English teacher pls help me make the necessary corrections on the comment pls so I can learn.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Themandator: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2017
doctokwus:
So they knew he wouldn't pay and started snapping pictures of themselves at work to present to people later or there is something they ain't telling!
I am also curious to know if the prison security let them keep their phones,which from the pictures quality looks like a medium to top grade phone.How where they able to snap their prison cell ordeal with the iron guard on?
Truth is now one of the rarest commodities in Nigeria,that one's safest bet now is to assume all stories or reports,no matter who is telling it,is false,till proved otherwise.

I am not surprised at your comment...Anybody in cassock makes you guys wet even though n reality the person might be a crook .... The victims went as far as swearing about the his story but to you, he is more likely to be lying than be saying the truth.

People in maximum prison do smuggle letters out, supervise kidnapping and even go out to partake in some but you are questioning somebody who must have told his story or his story is well known to the people who locked him and if they had their way would openly support him.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by kachi7021(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2017
I believe this isn't your first time working there?? ? Why were u the Only one not paid?? For your info I schooled there and haven't come across such. Some people just come here to discredit people. Nah wah.. .
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Franco2017(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2017
ok
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Anistef: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... I graduate oo cheesy
But na hell sha... chai
na d same ting, our time ws worst bt we al survived.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
miketayo:

Are u Sure u were a student, cos this ur English ehn grin

English teacher pls am still waiting for ur corrections.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by mikebuddy(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2017
SheIsElle:
for the fact he paid you doesn't mean he pays other workers. You don't live in same house with him so can't vouch for him. Maybe, he was just in a good mood the day he paid you.
Like i said, he doesn't pay people directly.
Its like saying Dangote is owing a laborer. There are chains on management.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Buried In Imo (Photos) / Helen Oritsejafor Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday. PICS / Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.