Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (27049 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by mikebuddy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
For some of us that attended Madonna know that the school authority is capable of so many wrong doing. But i know father Edeh to always pay workers, even when they are students, he always pay well. We did some random paint job in school then, we didnt even know we were considered as workers, at the end of the day, they paid us handsomely. Maybe there is another section of the story these guys are not telling.
Did they go about it the wrong way? because father Edeh does not pay anyone directly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by tukdi: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by kullozone(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by mccoy47(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
The 1st question should be how did a rev father get the funds to build not just 1 but 2 universities!
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nduemma12(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
In a room with mattress and you were comfortable?
I smell lies.

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Is it not father Edeh again?

No be my Alma Matter? angry ?? They did worse to us as students, Talk less of a common worker!!

Father Edeh...!!!! I will still be back for you angry

Stupid school

Na true bro that man fit do worst I was a student in okija so I know. That man de see himself like lord.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by obyrich(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Several accusing fingers have been pointed at this man. Series of complaints on his high-handedness. Is he above the law? Is he the only 'holy ghost' father in the world?

We are watching. The world is watching.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by DONFASZY(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Where d priest c slavery leg culfs
D priest mus b arrested
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:
When did ordinary citizens get the right to lock up their fellow citizens....I thought only law enforcement have that right...

Is this not equal to kidnapping......or am I not understanding

This is a very simple matter. These guys are on their way to a huge payday - all they need do is get a decent lawyer and sue the cassock off this so-called- priest!
They might not need to work for another 3-5 years when they are done with him.

Lawyers on Nairaland, make contact with these men and take up their case! A golden opportunity to make a name and money as well.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by xtybliss(f): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
mccoy47:
The 1st question should be how did a rev father get the funds to build not just 1 but 2 universities!
is it your business? Or maybe he used your head for rituals ni?
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nduemma12:
In a room with mattress and you were comfortable?
I smell lies.

immediately I saw those beds I knew he wasn't lying.That man can do worst I was a student there.

7 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Icon79(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
End-time priests.

Everyone must reap what s/he sow.

O pari
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by jrusky(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
See it again if this boys manage to get their freedom and ready for revenge and in the process kidnap him people won't understand then because his action is already making crime loading and why would the police chained the legs? This is barbaric and unacceptable.

Highest level of provocation and if a hungry man is provoke trouble is looming. This is bad
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by jaymdee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is it true what I'm reading here from past students of the school that they can be locked up with their legs in luck and key? Pls confirm. This is not acceptable. The school is not a law enforcement institution. Pls someone speakout. This is crime against humanity. The international human right body will be contacted as soon as possible. This is nonsense.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Celestyn8213: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
I no fit talk
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by kullozone(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
doctokwus:
So they knew he wouldn't pay and started snapping pictures of themselves at work to present to people later or there is something they ain't telling!
I am also curious to know if the prison security let them keep their phones,which from the pictures quality looks like a medium to top grade phone.How where they able to snap their prison cell ordeal with the iron guard on?
Truth is now one of the rarest commodities in Nigeria,that one's safest bet now is to assume all stories or reports,no matter who is telling it,is false,till proved otherwise.

Any allegation against a pastor is definately a lie... Abi? Let's stand with the man of god oh! Everybody cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by fucklikant101(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
quote author=TINALETC3 post=60261867] angry something is seriously wrong wt ur brain angry[/quote]
Sorry I never wanted to be rude, I was just carried away with those soft melons on your DP and cannot think of anything else than burying my shaft in your shiiiitbox embarassed I am a gentle man. How are you today? kiss
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by xtybliss(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
jaymdee:
Is it true what I'm reading here from past students of the school that they can be locked up with their legs in luck and key? Pls confirm. This is not acceptable. The school is not a law enforcement institution. Pls someone speakout. This is crime against humanity. The international human right body will be contacted as soon as possible. This is nonsense.
There's a place in the institution called G-unit and that's exactly where those guys in the pix are. His security men can lock anyone up inside that messed up room. If it's whether they locked him up...they did....what I'm not sure is why.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
akintadetope:

see my people. akpugo CSO bn smash my phone sef. the workers there are making the school uncomfortable. the CSO the brothers. the small small father wey dey there too.
I graduated from Akpugo too. Elect/Elect Engrn.
lol. Which set you finish from?
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
i am not surprised, this is what happens to gullible folks, people who worship ordinary human being like themselves in the name of Reverend or Christianity, even if the Reverend is caught red handed robbing people with guns some gullibles still wouldn't believe it.

This is how influencial people like this crooked so called reverend gets away with atrocities because they know that some people will defend them and will not believe this guy's story.
when Hitler was killing Jews know body believed it until it came to their turn to be killed. I don't trust anyone called prophet, pastor or Reverend they are all crooks pedophiles and murderers! in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
xtybliss:
There's a place in the institution called G-unit and that's exactly were those guys in the pix are. His security men can lock anyone up inside that messed up room. If it's whether they locked him up...they did....what I'm not sure is why.

I was a regular customer of G-Unit.

Was lucky I was never expelled sha.. lol
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
TINALETC3:
D same father Edeh 4rm my own Akpugo shocked, anyway, make I no talk, d story is still one_sided
you know he is right.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Afobear: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
all them bastard god of men

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
If I were this guys I will never take anything less than $1m each for compensation and damages... sue father , sue his congregation, sue archbishop of Catholic church Nigeria, sue Pope john Paul, sue the new Pope, sue Jubril Muhammadu buhari, sue sue , sue unsueable people , even sue your parents .. after you might have smile to the bank with $1m then sue yourself for being a coward
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by daddio(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

That is not prison, it might be the Church security office.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
If I were this guys I will never take anything less than $1m each for compensation and damages... sue father , sue his congregation, sue archbishop of Catholic church Nigeria, sue Pope john Paul, sue the new Pope, sue Jubril Muhammadu buhari, sue sue , sue unsueable people , even sue your parents .. after you might have smile to the bank with $1m then sue yourself for being a coward
%1000000000 correct! grin and Sue God for letting it happen.
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by MrCyril(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
jaymdee:
it is so true my man. We suffered worst things, i dont doubt their story. That is G-unit and thats how they lock people up illegally. I remember the day fr.Edeh broke a mason's head with a stick during orientation. That man is capable of so many things, i still have a case i want to take up against him, am just waiting for the right time

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Neminc: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
chynie:
he locked u up and gave u your phone
so u can snap and upload it on the net
tell us another thing abeg

You obviously have never been to Madonna or know anyone who has been otherwise you won't be saying this. Just show any student (former or present) of Madonna university those pics and he will confirm that it is truly Madonna. Or ask them of G unit and hear enough stories. Those priests at Madonna are very wicked, I am telling you from my personal experience

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by akintadetope(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I graduated from Akpugo too. Elect/Elect Engrn.
lol. Which set you finish from?
just finished last month. pet engr

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Igbos WILLW BE Igbos
things u can'take from them whether they are Jesish Archbishops or Deputy Pope---WICKEDNESS AND CALLOUSNESS angry
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by miketayo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ralphdan:

immediately I saw those beds I knew he wasn't lying.That man can do worst I was a student there.
Are u Sure u were a student, cos this ur English ehn grin
Re: Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos by akintadetope(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Neminc:

You obviously have never been to Madonna or know anyone who has been otherwise you won't be saying this. Just show any student (former or present) of Madonna university those pics and he will confirm that it is truly Madonna. Or ask them of G unit and hear enough stories. Those priests at Madonna are very wicked, I am telling you from my personal experience

I'm telling you my brother.I won't mention names but the small small fathers are spoiling the school.
womanizer dey among the fathers.
we go to church on Sundays just to fulfil the necessary not to hear from any fathers message

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses / Bisi Alimi Blasts Apostle Suleman: An Adulterer Who Gives Your Girlfriend Head / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.