Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) (27282 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Only God knows the pain she's passing through. I can't comfort her but I pray God grants her the strength to bear this irreparable loss. She's in pain obviously
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by saajus: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Only if we all think about the last day, the world will be a better place to live. The day your bank account will be forgotten. The day your multiple cars will no longer be yours. The day someone else will occupy your room. The day the beautiful 6packs you are using to destroy ladies' destinies will be given to mother earth. The day those soft breasts that you are using to bring down many Brothers and Pastors will be given to worms.

We are all going someday. Our prayer is to live long.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by somehow: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Well shes not that old na, she can still birth a new child if she so desires.

RIP to the dead

If you must have a child, please check una genotype.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by wristbangle: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
So sorry about your loss ma. May God grant you the fortitude to bear your loss.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Msrchyma(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
menxer:
Is she not the actress turned evangelist abi na pastor?

And her son died.

We can always rationalise when bad things happen but not before.

If that boy had died when she never turned evangelist, it would have been said it's because of her lifestyle that she didn't accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

It is just a test of her "faith," but would have been better if she had used it to prove her "calling" to her haters by preventing it from happening or better still raising the boy back to life.

Anyways, what's the cause of the boy's dead?

No one is in a position to tell what would have been better for the man.

The OP said he died of sickle cell anaemia.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Spartanville(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Make thy way right unto the lord
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is tough. May God's strength be with her. Nothing is worse than losing your child.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Such is life, take heart ma.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by ifylamode(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Its not an easy thing for a mother to lost a child, not to talk of an only child, may God comfort the mother, and may his soul rest in peace, i could remember when i lost a set of twins after birth, i nearly died because of d pains i went thru then, but i thank God today am a proud mother of three.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Smooyis(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Take heart ma. May God comfort you. Rip

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
God will give her the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by simbol(f): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Am speechless,I can feel your pain my dear sister.ko easy oooo to loose a child not to talk of only child.God in his infinite mercy will give you the strength to bear the loss.ikunle ooooo.oye olorun.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by menxer: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Msrchyma:

No one is in a position to tell what would have been better for the man.

The OP said he died of sickle cell anaemia.
Ffffffk

That skipped.

Sickle cell anemia is not a new disease, this is not the first case so the end of those with it in time past is known, either way.

The only thing is unless she is not within child producing range else it is just an experience and she can birth another child... Still an experience.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by mamachizzy(f): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:
This woman really flex and flirt alot before she claimed given her life to christ..
somebody just lost a child and that's all u can think of. yeye child!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by santicruz: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
RIP to the dead , may God grant U the fortitude to bear this lost

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by GCFR95(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:
This woman really flex and flirt alot before she claimed given her life to christ..

Oga receive brain! And stop being stupid undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by DonaTee(f): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

You should never have married an AS

you brought that boy into the world just to suffer.

at least he's sleeping peacefully Now.

u judging already. What if the man lied or connived with d lab to lie?

how sure are u she didn't break up d marriage when she discovered d deceit?

alot happens behind closed doors

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by SleekHoyeen(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
May God comfort you Madam sad

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
let's dance in style let's dance for a while Heaven can wait,we are only watching the skies..Hoping for the best but excepting the worst...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
[i][/i]
duroc:
And she oozes an uncommon strength in this terrible time of grief through her faith in Christ. Everyone has to die one day.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:
how does this comment relate to the topic now? is it da u ppl choose to be foolish?

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by higgs: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sickle cell, terrible disease.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by stanliwise(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:
Of what importance is your comment....Get out of here

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Dahmayor(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
she should have considered genotype to avert cases like this
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by lekpaciouse(f): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
RIP Raymond

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:

compound fool

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Amberon11: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
So you have not flexed abi? Hypocrite! Allow God to judge her.
duroc:

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:
who ask you.... ?

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by LadyblissMoney(f): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
sorry for your loss Ma

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by micflo28(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Was she that infertile she had only one seed?.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by ladykolly(f): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
countryfive:
so sad, if she had married earlier and had more children it would have been better
does marrying early guarantee someone to have children early? is it not wen the real husband( perfect match) shows b4 sombori can marry.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Is A Liar - Ubi Franklin Posts Legal Agreement / Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook / Peter Okoye Signs Papi J To His P Classic Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.