Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,299 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) (27275 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
RIP bro!!!.......
Even me wen dey console her never Test for my Genotype yet
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Positivevibes12(f): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:
This woman really flex and flirt alot before she claimed given her life to christ..
Were you with her when she was flexing and flirting
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
talk2archy:
Really so sad but God knows the best. RIP to the dead!

Not God, it is her mistake. Why would you marry someone with AS like yourself? Abeg, let's start using our brains and stop commenting like brainless fools.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Zico5:
There are situations in life that cannot be controlled. But in all of it we must bear in mind that God is supreme. He does what pleases him. I pray God give u the fortitude to bear the loss Ma. He will reposition u and give u everlasting joy.

This is not God. It is sickle cell disease . Are you so daft that you don't know the meaning?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by Zico5(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
nairanaira12:

This is not God. It is sickle cell disease . Are you so daft that you don't know the meaning?
U are a waste to ur generation. How could u talk to me like that. Ur father is daft wherever he may be for not training u well. It shall never be well with ur parents.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by PSVITA(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

You should never have married an AS

you brought that boy into the world just to suffer.

at least he's sleeping peacefully Now.
hmmm z she an AS or AC, if yes na she Bleep UP!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by tylesh(f): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
August 22nd, the day i lost my lovely twin bro.
May God comfort you.It's not easy to lose a loved one
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by finickykblazy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
No parent should ever go through the pain & agony of losing a child. it's disheartening. RIP to the dead.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by RICHC2(f): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
duroc:
This woman really flex and flirt alot before she claimed given her life to christ..

Come on!This is not necessary!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 1:54am On Sep 09, 2017
duroc:
Wicked man! undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by salesforce: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Oh
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2017
Zico5:

I am a waste to my generation. My father is daft wherever he may be for not training me well. It shall never be well with my parents. Curse and bitterness shall be our portion for the rest of this year. Everything we lay our hands on this year shall fail and crumble. Amen.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2017
That's true, the greatest gift one can give to his children his Jesus.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by gabsuccess(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2017
GOD STRENGTHEN YOU.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by talk2archy: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

Not God, it is her mistake. Why would you marry someone with AS like yourself? Abeg, let's start using our brains and stop commenting like brainless fools.

My God knows all, that's why he gave me the brain to reply you in this manner.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
talk2archy:

My God knows all, that's why he gave me the brain to reply you in this manner.

Which brain? Brain that is too daft to know what causes suckle cell disease and it's implications?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by talk2archy: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Which brain? Brain that is too daft to know what causes suckle cell disease and it's implications?

Finally am the winner, cry the more

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
talk2archy:

Finally am the winner, cry the more

Nothing intelligent to say, right? Some dead Brain you've got.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by talk2archy: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Nothing intelligent to say, right? Some dead Brain you've got.
u

Some dullards are just waste of sperm

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
talk2archy:
u

Some dullards are just waste of sperm

You mean like yourself
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by talk2archy: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2017
nairanaira12:

You mean like yourself

And that ashawo is regretting why she wasted her Olosho days for 9 months carrying a disgrace in her womb.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2017
talk2archy:

And that ashawo is regretting why she wasted her Olosho days for 9 months carrying a disgrace in her womb.

You mean your prostit.ute mom? Accept my sympathy.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by talk2archy: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2017
nairanaira12:

You mean your prostit.ute mom? Accept my sympathy.

Oooh bless 'God', that name you fear, that I ve a root than a bastard like you .
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
talk2archy:

Oooh bless 'God', that name you fear, that I ve a root than a bastard like you .

You should know that since your mother is a pro.stitute, she can only give birth to a bas.tard. So, how are you doing, Mr. Cu.rsed Bast.ard?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by talk2archy: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
nairanaira12:

You should know that since your mother is a pro.stitute, she can only give birth to a bas.tard. So, how are you doing, Mr. Cu.rsed Bast.ard?

sendura.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
talk2archy:

I am a cursed ba.stard.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by talk2archy: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=nairanaira12 post=60418835][/quote]

Finally you confessed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
talk2archy:

Finally, I confess to my generational imb.ecility
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by mmachi96(f): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
menxer:
Is she not the actress turned evangelist abi na pastor?

And her son died.

We can always rationalise when bad things happen but not before.

If that boy had died when she never turned evangelist, it would have been said it's because of her lifestyle that she didn't accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

It is just a test of her "faith," but would have been better if she had used it to prove her "calling" to her haters by preventing it from happening or better still raising the boy back to life.
My dear, you need to read more about sickle cell anaemia and stop typing nonsense.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) by menxer: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
mmachi96:
My dear, you need to read more about sickle cell anaemia and stop typing nonsense.
Would you be kind enough to point out the nonsense in that comment of mine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Slams Alex For Mentioning Her Name While Addressing A Troll / Eve Esin Shaves Hair For A Movie Role / Reekado Banks' Spotlight Album Makes It To No 10 On Billboards World Album Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.