Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Men Want Only Sex From Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Want Only Sex From Women (1010 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by Nairalandsss(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Many women wonder why men want only ‘that’. And many men wonder why women come up with excuses like headache.Research reveals that women value love and care more than anything else; but men crave more for the physical act first. But wait, men are capable of love but they take time to develop it.Males and females are wired differently. They are different in certain aspects. Instead of misunderstanding each other, if men and women try to look into the roots and origins of human evolution, they will be able to enjoy their lives better.Here are some reasons behind men want only sex.

Reasons for men want only sex are:

1.Why Humans Need ‘That’: There is one hormone that is responsible for the desire to get into the bedroom- its testosterone. While men have it more, women have it nearly 19.9 times lesser than males.

2.Women Can Live Without ‘That’ For: Research reveals that men feel deprived if they don’t get enough of ‘THAT’ for 20 continuous days, while women can live without ‘THAT’ for one year.

3.Why Men Crave Multiple Partners: The law and financial resources don’t allow polygamy but many men have an innate desire to spread their seed far and wide.

4.Women Like Male Admirers While Men Love Girlfriends: Women would want to mate with the best man who can be a good father and therefore they look for the best male admirer around them while men are more concerned about which girlfriend allows them to do it.

5.Quantity Matters For Men While Quality Matters For Women: Men are bothered only about how many times they can get ‘that’ whereas women are bothered more about how much they can enjoy every single experience.

6.Men Need To Get Rid Of The Built Up Tension: This is a physical problem that males face. They have to ease the pressure inside them that testosterone creates. So, they may just seek an outlet sometimes without bothering much about love.

7.Men Develop Feelings After That Experience: Some men fall in love after physical intimacy happens whereas women first fall in love and only then, allow a man to touch them.

These are some reasons behind most of the men want that

mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.naijabroad.com/men-want-want-sex/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by empire2017(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] LABISH
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by GloriaNinja(f): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
undecided THAT'S WHY KONJI CAN MAKE MEN RUN MAD AND DO CRAZY STUFF.
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by smartty68(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THAT'S WHY KONJI CAN MAKE MEN RUN MAD AND DO CRAZY STUFF.
Do you have a boyfriend at all? This one that you're always getting angry all the time sad
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
[Very constructive................

Naija guys like 'that' like food. My friend's ex in school had problem with mathematics but is a professor of bedmatics.

Unfortunately for men, cucumber has made us not to like 'that' so we can even stay 18 months without 'that'.......... From experience
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by sekxyqueen(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
nice one. ..especially our 9ja guys
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by Homeboiy: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
mehn I like sex oo
My future girlfriend should be prepared cos I fúck 6times in a week
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by McBrooklyn(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ladies, claim your man, love your man, fûck your man, spoil your man, be faithful to your man, trust your man & stay with your man... wink
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by McBrooklyn(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
mehn I like sex oo

My future girlfriend should be prepared cos I fúck 6times in a week

Guy, take am easy ooo... too much sex dey make person look like expired goods ooo... cheesy
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
lol,hahhahahahahahaha u wont kill me wit laugh
Re: Why Men Want Only Sex From Women by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:
nice one. ..especially our 9ja guys
lol can u date a guy without him fucking u constantly?

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Will Love You / Many Ladies Will Die Single In This Generation! / 10 Reasons To Know A Guy Likes You And He Want To Flirt You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.