Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know (547 Views)

Rotimi Ameachi - I Am Not Aware Of The Alleged Sack Of NIMASA Boss / Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Greeting His Party Leader Tinubu - Photo / "The Victory Destiny," The Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi Story, By Stan E Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by Ejilaiknow: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
I MISS THE DAYS OF CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI ( AS RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR),

-C4i effectively took care of security

-TimaRiv brought sanity to our roads.

-RSSDA enhanced and promoted human resources development through skills acquisition and educational training.

-There were town hall meetings where people even the dissidents had voices.
- Free medical
-Basic Education was free and free.

-The state provided uniforms, bags and books for pupils and students.

- A lot of youths were pulled out of the street. Employments we're offered to many who are still gainfully employed.

Etc.

The Rotimi I know is a man of vision and resilience. His stiff policies on governance didn't go down well with very few persons but he succeeded in taking Rivers State to a great height. I told people that the Principal is one of the favorites of God; he is so graced that no man can frustrate him.

Long Live Ameachi

May God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by chinoxstock: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol...they have started paying this one 15,000 every month..

LMAO. My guy go and look for job.

1 Like

Re: The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by yomi96(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
this is d problem of dis country.youths dat cannot see beyond their shallow minds.imagine dis one praisin a known criminal.loathsome op

1 Like

Re: The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by ukenke: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ejilaiknow:
I MISS THE DAYS OF CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI ( AS RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR),

-C4i effectively took care of security

-TimaRiv brought sanity to our roads.

-RSSDA enhanced and promoted human resources development through skills acquisition and educational training.

-There were town hall meetings where people even the dissidents had voices.
- Free medical
-Basic Education was free and free.

-The state provided uniforms, bags and books for pupils and students.

- A lot of youths were pulled out of the street. Employments we're offered to many who are still gainfully employed.

Etc.

The Rotimi I know is a man of vision and resilience. His stiff policies on governance didn't go down well with very few persons but he succeeded in taking Rivers State to a great height. I told people that the Principal is one of the favorites of God; he is so graced that no man can frustrate him.

Long Live Ameachi

May God bless you richly.

True Talk. What we have today is the direct opposite.
Re: The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by Ejilaiknow: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
If u are born or live in rivers state wen Rotimi Ameach was governor, u will know dat all those tins I mentioned on my post are truth and not mer-praise but praises Ameachi deserve because of his good work compare to wot we va now in rivers state

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case, Says FG Won't Interfere / APC Warns Atiku To Guard His Words / I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.