Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (43877 Views)

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK / Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is what happens when your justice system is set-up to always favour the one who pays the biggest buck. Those men in black must have had their palms greased by the wife of the alleged rapist. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
But on a second thought. Shouldn't the wife of the alleged rapist be urging him to go and clear his name instead of resorting to shenanigans and strong-arm tactics?

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by LalaSnakeLala(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Kai. ..Aba Jews and crime are like bread + butter

Say NO to rape...May the culprits suffer for life
Don't play blind now. Read again and see who's at fault.

Silly bigot.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by LalaSnakeLala(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
safarigirl:
see this one that can't read

It was the husband of a certain Damilola Paul that defiled someone's child and you're here talking trash. Go find work
Don't mind the fool. He read it all but chose to be blind because an Igbo family was involved.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by dikeigbo2(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Police why?...why policing with iniquity......there is God oooo

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by refreshrate: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
What sort of rubbish is this?

DPO claiming he too wasn't around? They should sack everyone on duty that day & their pensions handed over to the woman.

Devils
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by refreshrate: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
mansakhalifa:
But on a second thought. Shouldn't the wife of the alleged rapist be urging him to go and clear his name instead of resorting to shenanigans and strong-arm tactics?

The ret@rds who are meant to uphold the law that supported her in expressing her stupidity nko?
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Soteriahascome: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
No bi who first call Zoo Police dey win at last... grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is so heartbreaking. Some people's conscience have gone to the dogs. What manner of useless policemen are those. The crazy wife of a useless rapist does not know how to pick her battles. Fighting for a crazy horseband who cheated with her with a minor. Some women lose their brains all in the name of keeping a marriage. I pray both of husband and wife meet their waterloo very soon. Worse fate awaits their children, hope they get thrown behind bars while fighting for justice.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
dangwarmai:
The police can only investigate the case reported to them.
from d story was any investigation carried out?if yes kindly share
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by dtruth50: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
olaolaking:
PM NEWS reporting their own side of the story. Are the courts also crazy?
ar u asking? is like u ar not livin in Nigeria. i can slap n beat u now and i wil call d police to arrest u n charge u to court and i wil also win d case. IF MONEY IS INVOLVED
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by ripbubu: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evablizin:

And you want to believe that Nigeria will fight and defeat crime and corruption with money loving policemen
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
@refreshrate those guys in black are just impossible,man. Indeed,we deserve the sort of law enforcement we are getting at the moment. Just look at this rubbish.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Fawklicant: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

This one's brain is paining him oooo. O ti fi ori gba ile.

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Fawklicant: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
dominique:
This is so heartbreaking. Some people's conscience have gone to the dogs. What manner of useless policemen are those. The crazy wife of a useless rapist does not know how to pick her battles. Fighting for a crazy horseband who cheated with her with a minor. Some women lose their brains all in the name of keeping a marriage. I pray both of husband and wife meet their waterloo very soon. Worse fate awaits their children, hope they get thrown behind bars while fighting for justice.

What is happening in this case is an extension of nairaland. Afonja vs Igbo. Afonja wife is outraged that the Igbo wife dared to lock up her afonja husband, regardless of what crime he allegedly commited. I wonder where the Igbo husband is in all of this.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by YourWife(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

If I call u an illitrate, it would be insult to the illiterates out there. U are such a terrible disgrace to humanity. Nincompoop!!!
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Proudlyblack(f): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nigeria is such a lawless land May God vendicate the innocent
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by abilemi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thunder fire the police and their children on this platform
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Ferdinandr: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
This issue of rape is becoming too much in Nigeria
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Nukualofa: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

My this idiot moving in your life remain permanent forever.

Btw the rapist was a Yoruba
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by aputel: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
We have a serious problem with the Divisional commands of the police in Nigeria ,the police men for a few Naira behave like a tin God . The most serious aspect of it is that the approach of Nigeria Police at the Divisional commands are that once you are the complainant you are right ,the defendant must be locked up . In all cases you find people u who suppose to be behind bars running to the station with Okada just told be a the complainant. The police don't bother r to do a thorough investigation before opening their cell . May be if the IG can sack the DPO and the IPO in charge ,it will send a strong warning to all divisions
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by EmmyDJourno: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is why sometimes I support Jungle Justice

The woman whose daughter was raped either has a very stupid lawyer or the Judge and the Police in this case are plain and pure stupid angry

Now she wife of the pedophile would pray to God to keep her children safe

Please Note: God don see Belle full cry
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by prico32(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
stupid messed up country, useless police & judiciary, wonder who cursed this country, nothing ever works
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Rapaltar(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
joe4real12:
DPO! release the woman and charge the case to court immediately.

By order - Concerned Nigerian

Yes... Go on.. The Dpo is a nairalander.. He's even reading this uno? lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by BiafranBushBoy: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Is your signature real?

I have met him in person. Can you explain to me what happened please?
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by manci(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nigerian police lack investigation sense what they know best is to collect bail money which the and the government keep fooling us that is free.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by ofuonyebi: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is this a case of trial of social justice or police-drama-against injustice?

May God save the poor Nigerians..
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
No need of all this, just shoot the woman and her rapist husband, give the police bribe since they are only interested in money, case closed or if they can't shoot them i know some one who can! angry
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
I once read that two Commissioner of Police surfaced in lagos.

The police have desperately increased their rate of extortion since the assumption of this administration...but they are fighting corruption?

Or are the police excempted from fight against corruption...maybe somebody is been compensated for a job well done in last general elections.

The NP is the most shameless and corrupt institution in Nigeria yet the FG has turned a blind eye to that institution
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fawklicant:

What is happening in this case is an extension of nairaland. Afonja vs Igbo. Afonja wife is outraged that the Igbo wife dared to lock up her afonja husband, regardless of what crime he allegedly commited. I wonder where the Igbo husband is in all of this.

It's not about tribe, more about class. I'm not surprised the victim's father is not in the picture. Sperm donors are getting more than husbands these days, that's why there are plenty baby mamas almost everywhere you go
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Antoeni(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Violence everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.