Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (43879 Views)

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK / Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Nedfed(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
The day I got to know that Nigerian polices are in sane was the day I got a very HOT slap from sars all because I said Haaaaaaa when dey ask for my ATM card

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by andyanders: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
With cases like this, one need not to question why the Nigerian Police are been known as corruption as their first name.

Look at the case of the killing of the Catholic Priest who came for his father's burial and was kidnapped and killed and the person who masterminded the kidnap and killing was a serving police officer.

I don't know why the police is synonymous with crime.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
na ode people full Nigeria police force

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by YourWife(f): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Kai... Say NO to rape... May the culprits suffer for life

If only you had written just this part; without the first part you wrote.

Don't be dense....you need English lessons far more than i do tongue

Sorry Mr. English Prof, I improve myself as the needs arise... *Just for sheer fun: for my profession, I think I have more than enough English than I would need.

So everyone who marries a Yoruba must be Yoruba? The size of your brain and the way you utilize it is a scientific marvel...O**NU ja**ja**

You have a point here, but I dislike the tribalism in your initial post. I mean, you could have passed your point without resulting to using words we all know have tribal sentiments written all over it.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by brojoshua: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
If the report is true, then we will not be surprised because the judiciary and police are the most corrupt arms of government in Nigeria. So perversion of justice is not a new thing in Nigeria being very corrupt. But government should insure that the real criminal is punished with the innocent should be freed and justice given to her.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by olaolaking: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
dtruth50:
ar u asking? is like u ar not livin in Nigeria. i can slap n beat u now and i wil call d police to arrest u n charge u to court and i wil also win d case. IF MONEY IS INVOLVED
They may have enough to manipulate the police. But I don't think they can have excess of millions to manipulate court on this type of case. This is a very small case. Not a mighty one
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by otokx(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
What manner of justice system?
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Daboomb: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
dangwarmai:
The police can only investigate the case reported to them.

And tell us: WWhat does investigation entail, if not unravelling THE TRUTH?

Are you saying the Police have unraveled the Truth in this matter by charging that woman with assault?
What about the "counter claim" of assault form the other woman?

I tell you, if you cant afford a Lawyer, you better at least, know how to write a Police Statement.

....and what about her Husband sef, what is he doing about this?

As for me, You rape my daughter, l "arriange you" quietly. No long story or court cases. undecided undecided
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Daboomb: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
But strangely, all these myraid of NGO's that fight for "Women Rights" will not take a case like this and fight on behalf of the woman, on a pro bono level!

If it is a Man now, you wil see tham bare their man-hating fangs!
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by khristal87(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
It does nt add up, her daughter ws raped. She did nt report d police she did nt tke it to court, wtf? The police did d right time, let her prove her innocence in court
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by chukxie(m): 12:37am On Sep 09, 2017
What a shame. In a sane country the DPO and all the officers that arrested the accused would have been relieved of their jobs. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by tiger28: 1:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Reason i relocated BACK to the US. That will always be my home. Ordinary lebanese will get you arrested in your own country naija for no reason. I LOVE AMERICA!!!
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by YEAN15(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2017
Mehn NPF can be very annoying!!!
Why on earth can't they verify the case especially when it now involved 2 people who already had a case on ground? sadMehn NPF can be very annoying!!!
Why on earth can't they verify the case especially when it now involved 2 people who already had a case on ground?
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by Kaybaba5(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2017
This world is wicked
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by bionixs: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Kai. ..Aba Jews and crime are like bread + butter

Say NO to rape...May the culprits suffer for life

Don't be dense....you need English lessons far more than i do tongue

So everyone who marries a Yoruba must be Yoruba? The size of your brain and the way you utilize it is a scientific marvel...OPONU jatijati
oga,tell us what you are foaming about
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by LexngtonSteele: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2017
bionixs:
oga,tell us what you are foaming about

The same thing your mother moaned about when i was balls deep tongue

Ode buruku grin
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by kokomilala(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2017
I can assure you if she escapes the judgement of man,she will be caught in web of God's justice in due time. It's only a question of time.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by dangwarmai(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daboomb:

And tell us: WWhat does investigation entail, if not unravelling THE TRUTH?

Are you saying the Police have unraveled the Truth in this matter by charging that woman with assault?
What about the "counter claim" of assault form the other woman?

I tell you, if you cant afford a Lawyer, you better at least, know how to write a Police Statement.

....and what about her Husband sef, what is he doing about this?

As for me, You rape my daughter, l "arriange you" quietly. No long story or court cases. undecided undecided
WAEC needs your type.
which question I go answer now?
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by bionixs: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

The same thing your mother moaned about when i was balls deep tongue

Ode buruku grin
dont join issues with a rascally irresponsible urchin like you. Raised without mother and a drunk as a father perharps. Lots of your like are clustered everywhere under Oshodi bridge and Ikorodu village .By your gutter utterances,the world know better ,how abandoned you grew up. Much load for Ambode to deal with. You will soon be kept where you belong.
Re: Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison by NaijaBlend: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Baawaa:
The complainant want to retaliate,you send my husband to prison,I will also send you to prison.Nigerian police can do crazy things when money is involve.

Leave the Nigeria police out of this. It is the era of impunity. The police are simple, taking a cue from their oga patapata, who uses the police and the military to massacre innocent people, while usi the same people to protect criminals.

Need I say more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.