Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Who Is A Sexy Babe?!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Sexy Babe?!? (971 Views)

Sexy Babe's / Sexy Babe Eudoxie Yao Flashes Sweet Curves In New Photos / Chat Live With Hot And Sexy Babe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Sexy Babe?!? by Riwo11(f): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
It's important to note that looking sexy is not a
virtue or status of honour.
What is the meaning of "Sexy"?
It means looking sexually attractive.
When people say you're "sexy", it's not a
COMPLIMENT but a word of advice..
See their points of judgement:
Curves, buttocks, hips, boobs, lips, legs, skin, and how much you expose your body..
WHO IS A SEXY BABE?
A sexy babe is like a cube of sugar, dropped on the table, it can only attract ants..
Is like a piece of meat dropped on floor in a
kitchen, it can only attract rats.
Sweetheart calm down, no man will prefer a sexy babe to a virtuous lady, unless he is a cheat or a playboy.
The greatest assets of a woman is her Character and vision in life.
A sexy babe is good for sex while a virtuous
woman is good for love..
WAY OUT.....
Your purpose is to be a HELPER not a SEXY babe.
It's better to be godly than to be sexy..
Develop a good heart and good character than being sexy..
Rejoice when people compliment your hard
work than sexy looks..
A TIME IS COMING:
When buttock and hips will be flabby..
When breast will fall..
When curves will be wrinkles.
When skin will be weak..
When sex will lose it's appeal..
Love is a beautiful thing but you must humble
yourself, because there is time for everything.
:
:
Read Also ----->. My Experiences As a Wife and a Daughter-In-Law
:
Click Here -----> http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/my-experiences-as-wife-and-daughter-in.html
Re: Who Is A Sexy Babe?!? by inkdbetty(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sexy, is it not superficial something? What does being sexy and attractive have to do with someone's morals? I can decide to dress good because i am comfortable with dressing good. My curves is my business. It has nothing to do with my heart or my whatever you said.
And who said men do not want to marry a sexy lady?
Re: Who Is A Sexy Babe?!? by inkdbetty(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
inkdbetty:
Sexy, is it not superficial something? What does being sexy and attractive have to do with someone's morals? I can decide to dress good because i am comfortable with dressing good. My curves is my business. It has nothing to do with my heart or my whatever you said.
And who said men do not want to marry a sexy lady?

My apologies if you feel as if i have misunderstood your point but its an opinion anyway.
Re: Who Is A Sexy Babe?!? by inkdbetty(f): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
And Oh! 'You Are Sexy' not being a compliment but a word of advice, is a really fracked up way of viewing things.

(1) (Reply)

The African Manga / The Woman You Should Marry. / Married Woman Becoming Too Jealous Ova A Married Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.