Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco (2505 Views)

Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline / I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari / The Development Of Ibadan At The Detriment Of Oke Ogun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by DriveByKiller: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
fratermathy:

I really do love the hate you have for Urhobos!

What you don't know, you don't know. It's as simple as that.

No IGBO, the high and mighty chest beating tribe, should ever "stoop low" to impersonate Urhobos or Isokos. It's simply pitiable at best.

Keep whatever opinion you have of me, Urhobos, Delta, Nigeria and the universe to yourself and your fellow IPOB nitwits. I really don't care.
You couldn't even pretend to debunk any of the points I raised.

I am here to stop your false representation of delta state and your warped views of Nigerian tribes.

All your threads are seeking to misinform people and distort reality. It is shameful.

You're insignificant. And your attempt to use Nairaland as a vehicle for your propaganda for tribal rift is futile.

Get a life. The urhobo " nation" is fraught with disunity even as tiny as it is.

That should be your chief concern.

Not a quest to meddle in people's lives who are inherently greater than you and your lots.

1 Like

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
hammerXXX:

That is not the point here.

Even Igbo Ohanaeze have said same.

The point the average Isoko might look at u and view u with suspicion.

I mean, Isoko as a group are in line for Delta Governorship either before Ijaw or after.

They have always maintained a distinct group from Urhobo.

Besides, the guy u are quoting is not even online. U have ur opinion he has his, nothing is proven.

Isokos are not in line for Delta's governorship. You guys really know nothing about Delta.

Governorship has gone from Central to South, now in North, to return to Central come 2023 (if PDP remains in power).

Isokos have been suppressed in Delta South by Ijaws and Itsekiris because they are considered as Urhobos.

What Urhobos will do for them in 2023 is to give them Deputy Governorship.

Isokos do not want Biafra. They want a restructured Nigeria. Go to their groups online, visit Oleh, Ozoro, Olomoro, Igbide, etc and find out what the average Isoko man thinks. These are my people and I encounter them everyday. Whether they trust Urhobos or not is irrelevant in this subject. You guys should stop impersonating them.

Whenever Isoko1stSon comes online, I expect his rebuttal here so that I can be shamed. Otherwise, this would be a big shame to IPOB !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Isokos are not in line for Delta's governorship. You guys really know nothing about Delta.

Governorship has gone from Central to South, now in North, to return to Central come 2023 (if PDP remains in power).

Isokos have been suppressed in Delta South by Ijaws and Itsekiris because they are considered as Urhobos.

What Urhobos will do for them in 2023 is to give them Deputy Governorship.

Isokos do not want Biafra. They want a restructured Nigeria. Go to their groups online, visit Oleh, Ozoro, Olomoro, Igbide, etc and find out what the average Isoko man thinks. These are my people and I encounter them everyday. Whether they trust Urhobos or not is irrelevant in this subject. You guys should stop impersonating them.

Whenever Isoko1stSon comes online, I expect his rebuttal here so that I can be shamed. Otherwise, this would be a big shame to IPOB !

And Isoko are not in the central abi?

1 Like

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2017
DriveByKiller:
You couldn't even pretend to debunk any of the points I raised.

I am here to stop your false representation of delta state and your warped views of Nigerian tribes.

All your threads are seeking to misinform people and distort reality. It is shameful.

You're insignificant. And your attempt to use Nairaland as a vehicle for your propaganda for tribal rift is futile.

Get a life. The urhobo " nation" is fraught with disunity even as tiny as it is.

That should be chief concern.

Not a quest and people inherently greater than you and your lots.

I am not here to change your opinion. That is yours to cultivate and grow as large as you like.

What I'm here to do is to deconstruct the falsity of Isoko1stSon being an Isoko and Isoko people longing for "Biafran freedom".

I have done both, pending when the accused comes back for final finishing (if he dares to).

You can now pocket your opinion and use them to trade at Aba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2017
hammerXXX:

And Isoko are not in the central abi?

Isokos are in Delta South senatorial district. You guys should educate yourselves some more before coming online and pretending to know so much about Delta State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2017
Fratermathy first look after ur Urhobo interest.

Isoko are capable enough to look after their own interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2017
hammerXXX:
Fratermathy first look after ur Urhobo interest.

Isoko are capable enough to look after their own interest.

No one is looking after anyone's interest.

I spotted an IPOB YOUTH IMPERSONATING Isokos and I called him out for it. How would I know he is an impostor? Simple, I live amongst the Isokos and I know exactly how they think, react, and speak.

I also know the stand of IDU on this matter and I have echoed all these to educate you and others who doubt the veracity of my claim that Isoko1stSon is an IGBO man using a fake moniker to spread IPOB propaganda.

Leave Isokos to say what they want. Don't IMPERSONATE them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

No one is looking after anyone's interest.

I spotted an IPOB YOUTH IMPERSONATING Isokos and I called him out for it. How would I know he is an impostor? Simple, I live amongst the Isokos and I know exactly how they think, react, and speak.

I also know the stand of IDU on this matter and I have echoed all these to educate you and others who doubt the veracity of my claim that Isoko1stSon is an IGBO man using a fake moniker to spread IPOB propaganda.

Leave Isokos to say what they want. Don't IMPERSONATE them!

Everybody is fighting for their own political survival.

U cannot love Isoko more than dey love demselves.

Urhobo wayo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2017
hammerXXX:

Everybody is fighting for their own political survival.

U cannot love Isoko more than dey love demselves.

Urhobo wayo!

Noted.

My point has also been made. You can now shove your IGBO opinion up Nnamdi Kanu's ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by DriveByKiller: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

I am not here to change your opinion. That is yours to cultivate and grow as large as you like.

What I'm here to do is to deconstruct the falsity of Isoko1stSon being an Isoko and Isoko people longing for "Biafran freedom".

I have done both, pending when the accused comes back for final finishing (if he dares to).

You can now pocket your opinion and use them to trade at Aba.

So the accused is no longer me? Hahaha. Your madness is not so far gone into incurable remedy.

You're not an isoko but your insecurity and fears propel you anywhere where biafra is mentioned.

Urhobos are the most self-hating and decisive tribe in delta state so go and mend your broken fence.

All your neighbours are more secured than you can ever be.

Insecure fatherless boy using his alternate to like his own posts.
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2017
DriveByKiller:

So the accused is no longer me? Hahaha. Your madness is not so far gone into incurable remedy.

You're not am isoko but your insecurity and fears propels you anywhere near biafran is mentioned.

Urhobos are the most self-eating and decisive tribe in delta state so go and mend your broken fence.

All your neighbours are more secured than you can ever be.

Insecure fatherless boy using his alternate to like his own posts.

Noted.

You can sell the rest of your opinion to IPOB traders at Ariaria Market.
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Noted.

My point has also been made. You can now shove your IGBO opinion up Nnamdi Kanu's ass.

haha, very funny.

1 Like

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by DriveByKiller: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Noted.

Fool. Not even a pretence at rebuttal.

Empty idiot
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 5:06am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Noted.

You are a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Fool. Not even a pretence at rebuttal.

Empty idiot

Why must you insult him

Did he insult you ?

Please be mature here
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by DriveByKiller: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

Why must you insult him

Did he insult you ?

Please be mature here

Be matured? This advice would have been reasonable if it wasn't coming from Nairaland renowned madcap.

It is unsettlingly ironical. You need that advice yourself in large doses.
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by Adminisher: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2017
GEJ was a funny President. He apparently had never run a business before. At least OBJ 2 had Ota Farm and Buhari had about a hundred cows.
This simpleton was just an A level teacher turned NDDC director turned deputy governor so anytime you hear of this local minded, parochial , corrupt decisions, know where he is coming from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2017
Adminisher:
GEJ was a funny President. He apparently had never run a business before. At least OBJ 2 had Ota Farm and Buhari had about a hundred cows.
This simpleton was just an A level teacher turned NDDC director turned deputy governor so anytime you hear of this local minded, parochial , corrupt decisions, know where he is coming from

Hmmm ,

Word on marble

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Be matured? This advice would have been reasonable if it wasn't coming from Nairaland renowned madcap.

It is unsettlingly ironical. You need that advice yourself in large doses.

Mechonu
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
lalasticala mynd44 please move to the promise land.

Seconded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan / I See A Surprise In Kwara State / Four Circle Of Friends : Wike ,ameachi,abe And Dakuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.