Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco (2472 Views)

Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline / I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari / The Development Of Ibadan At The Detriment Of Oke Ogun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
This and many more are why we won't allow any disgruntled elements to rule our country again.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by Victornezzar: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
This and many more are why we won't allow any disgruntled elements to rule our country again.
lol
baba happy new month
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
baba happy new month

I hail my brother

Ow you dey ?
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by Victornezzar: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:

I hail my brother

Ow you dey ?
Good oo
ow ur Syd
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

Good oo
ow ur Syd

Cool baba

You see wetin Gej caused shay ?

2 Likes

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by Victornezzar: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:

Cool baba

You see wetin Gej caused shay ?
lol I see am sa
yesterday be my bday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by sarrki(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol I see am sa
yesterday be my bday

Choi

Choi

Happy birthday bro

Age with grace
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by vedaxcool(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin grin GEJ mal administration fall on Cownu zombies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by Victornezzar: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:

Choi

Choi

Happy birthday bro

Age with grace
Tanx boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by vedaxcool(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
lalasticala mynd44 please move to the promise land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hardywaltz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
We know why we voted out that ineffectual buffoon and clown called GEJ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Op is A m*d man

Op is Craisy

Job (lezz op

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by DriveByKiller: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
fratermathy:

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his.

Every Delta person who doesn't support your warped views is automatically an iPod. Aren't you an ipod mono-fixated, insecure plonker?

Get a grip of your depleting sanity, son.

3 Likes

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Every Delta person who doesn't support your warped views is automatically an iPod. Aren't you an ipod mono-fixated, insecure plonker?

Get a grip of your depleting sanity, son.

I have met genuine Deltans that have affinities for Ipob, albeit in micro-minorities. This dude is an IGBO guy, probably you, impersonating an entire ethnicity to spew bunkum.

Such desperation can only be shown by IPOB youths.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Probably me? You have, in one single post, gone from stupidity to insanity.

You are unable to handle reality. All your fears are quickly labelled as fraud just to hide the horrors your sinking heart isn't ready to deal with .

Fratermathy, the urhobo boy who is as irrelevant as his tribe.

Whatever you think of me or my tribe is your palaver. You guys should stop being too desperate in your unity begging by creating fake accounts to IMPERSONATE minority groups in order to propagate your warped vision and Nnamdi Kanu worship.

Don't stoop so low. It's very laughable! Even Igbo apologetics in our fold find things like this disturbing at the very least. More harm than good is done by impersonating minorities and thinking you won't be spotted. We know how we think and express our views. Isoko1stSon has all the trappings of IPOB propaganda and Igboism in his comments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Please bury your insecurity along with your meaningless post.

As far as we know, there are deltans of Igbo extraction who support iPob. Also some isoko people claim origin from Igbo.

And don't ever talk about delta people as one. Itsekiris don't like you as they see you as a vagabond as well as your ancestors who were beachcombing peasants.

The ijaws don't like the itsekiri as also see you as a noisy fruad and a drunkard always getting high with ogogoro.

The igbos up north see themselves as non-deltans having been demanding for Anioma state for the past decades before even Midwest state was created.

So you're as insecure and rabble-rousing as your ancestors.

There is no Isoko that sees himself as Igbo in anyway. Stop the blatant blurring of delicate lines. Isoko is Isoko and has nothing to do with Igbo. Isokos are from Urhobo but you dont see Urhobos going around to claim rubbish or IMPERSONATE them.

As for the hate between Deltan ethnic groups, they are no more or less than how Anambrarians hate Imolites or how all Igbos hate Ebonyi people, etc. Ask Fr. Mbaka for more info on this.

Mind you, I don't give a damn about Delta. I'm concerned with my ethnicity, Urhobo and it's sister tribe, Isoko, and their stand and stake in Nigeria. I won't sit quiet and watch impostors do irreversible damage via hate speeches online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by DriveByKiller: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
fratermathy:

There is no Isoko that sees himself as Igbo in anyway. Stop the blatant blurring of delicate lines. Isoko is Isoko and has nothing to do with Igbo. Isokos are from Urhobo but you dont see Urhobos going around to claim rubbish or IMPERSONATE them.

As for the hate between Deltans ethnic groups, they are no more or less than how Anambrarians hate Imolites or how all Igbos hate Ebonyi people, etc. Ask Fr. Mbaka for more info on this.

Your sense of tribal history is as depleted as your sense of self-worth!

Some Igbo claim origin from Edo state. Isoko rejected you people because everyone in delta state sees you as a pariah and retrogression to development.

Urhobos trace their origin to Benin but urhobo is still urhobo.

Itsekiri trace their origin to Yoruba but they are still itsekiri and not Yoruba.

Why does truth be so difficult to recognise amongst you people as your own parentage which is obscured by polygamy and slavery?
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Please bury your insecurity along with your meaningless post.

As far as we know, there are deltans of Igbo extraction who support iPob. Also some isoko people claim origin from Igbo. Awka precisely.

And don't ever talk about delta people as one. Itsekiris don't like you as they see you as a vagabond as well as your ancestors who were beachcombing peasants.

The ijaws don't like the itsekiri as they also see you as a noisy fruad and a drunkard always getting high with ogogoro.

The igbos up north see themselves as non-deltans having been demanding for Anioma state for the past decades before even Midwest state was created.

So you're as insecure and rabble-rousing as your ancestors.

Igbanke dat the Oba of Benin demanded be included with Edo are still campaigning to be returned to the Anioma fold.

So, wen i see this guy, i wonder sometime.

fratermathy:

As for the hate between Deltans ethnic groups, they are no more or less than how Anambrarians hate Imolites or how all Igbos hate Ebonyi people, etc. Ask Fr. Mbaka for more info on this.

Mind you, I don't give a damn about Delta. I'm concerned with my ethnicity, Urhobo and it's sister tribe, Isoko, and their stand and stake in Nigeria. I won't sit quiet and watch impostors do irreversible damage via hate speeches online.
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Your sense of tribal history is as depleted as your sense of self-worth!

Some Igbo claim origin from Edo state. Isoko rejected you people because everyone in delta state sees you as a pariah and retrogression to development.

Urhobos trace their origin to Benin but urhobo is still urhobo.

Itsekiri trace their origin to Yoruba but they are still itsekiri and not Yoruba.

Why does truth be so difficult to recognise amongst you people as your own parentage which is obscured by polygamy and slavery?

I really do love the hate you have for Urhobos!

What you don't know, you don't know. It's as simple as that.

No IGBO, the high and mighty chest beating tribe, should ever "stoop low" to impersonate Urhobos or Isokos. It's simply pitiable at best.

Keep whatever opinion you have of me, Urhobos, Delta, Nigeria and the universe to yourself and your fellow IPOB nitwits. I really don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by DriveByKiller: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
hammerXXX:

Igbanke dat the Oba of Benin demanded be included with Edo are still campaigning to be returned to the Anioma fold.

yes I know of Anioma ( igbo-speaking people) carved into Edo state when Delta state was created. That boy is an urhobo boy who has lost every sense of decorum and is no better than a fraudster
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
hammerXXX:

And what's the relationship between Igbanke and your tribemen impersonating minority groups to spew failed propaganda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
fratermathy:

And what's the relationship between Igbanke and your tribemen impersonating minority groups to spew failed propaganda?

U need to calm down, u dont know anything.
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
DriveByKiller:
yes I know of Anioma ( igbo-speaking people) carved into Edo state when Delta state was created. That boy is an urhobo boy who has lost every sense of decorum and is no better than a fraudster

He has brain but it is not working.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
hammerXXX:

U need to calm down, u dont know anything.

Agreed! What I do know is that Isoko1stSon is not an Isoko person. Whatever point you have to make in relation to this is yours to do. If Isoko1stSon is so pained that I ousted him on all the threads he has commented on, he should come and prove his Isokoness! After all, that shouldn't be hard for someone that claims to be Isoko's first son.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Agreed! What I do know is that Isoko1stSon is not an Isoko person. Whatever point you have to make in relation to this is yours to do. If Isoko1stSon is so pained that I ousted him on all the threads he has commented on, he should come and prove his Isokoness! After all, that shouldn't be hard for someone that claims to be Isoko's first son.

Yoruba have their own in ILLORIN.

Ijaw in Ondo. The list is endless. Igbo Benue, Cross River. etc

Nigeria is far from perfect my friend.

U need to calm down becos those Isoko people ur running after might have something else in mind.

Everybody want to be their own boss.

They might not appreciate ur Urhobo over bearing behavior and might view it with mistrust and suspicion.
Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by fratermathy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
hammerXXX:

Yoruba have their own in ILLORIN.

Ijaw in Ondo. The list is endless.

Nigeria is fa from perfect my friend. U need to calm down becos those Isoko people ur running after might have something else in mind.

Everybody want to be their own boss. They might not appreciate ur over bearing behaviour and might view it with mistrust and suspicion.

I'm not running after anyone. The dude is impersonating Isokos and that's where I fault him.

Isoko Development Union, IDU, the official mouthpiece of the Isoko people, has always maintained that they are not interested in Biafra. Isokos themselves have never shown anything to indicate such interest so why would someone go the extra mile to impersonate them just to propagate secessionist agenda.

You reason the matter na. It's not nice at all. If Isokos want anything, they have official ways to make it known and their people will always be at the limelight for it. When they wanted to leave Urhobo, it wasn't Igbo or Edo or Itsekiri or Ijaw that spoke for them. They did so THEMSELVES!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco by hammerXXX: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm not running after anyone. The dude is impersonating Isokos and that's where I fault him.

Isoko Development Union, IDU, the official mouthpiece of the Isoko people, has always maintained that they are not interested in Biafra. Isokos themselves have never show anything to indicate such interest so why would someone go the extra mile to impersonate them just to propagate secessionist agenda.

You reason the matter na. It's not nice at all. If Isokos want anything, they have official ways to make it known and their people will always be at the limelight for it. When they wanted to leave Urhobo, it wasn't Igbo or Edo or Itsekiri or Ijaw that spoke for them. They did so THEMSELVES!

That is not the point here.

Even Igbo Ohanaeze have said same.

The point is, the average Isoko might look at u and view u with suspicion.

I mean, Isoko as a group are in line for Delta Governorship either before Ijaw or after.

They have always maintained a distinct group from Urhobo.

Besides, the guy u are quoting is not even online. U have ur opinion he has his, nothing is proven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners / The Conspiracy Against Nigeria / Various Pictures Of Saraki Staring At President Buhari With Compromising Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.