Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife (27999 Views)

Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Naijaalive(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hajia Hafiza, the third wife of the Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello has welcomed a baby boy.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-kFVt57egmoc/WbK8F-SOwGI/AAAAAAAM-sA/M5r5aRHVp6oJ1tTvxEfVnPYHB393cVWvACLcBGAs/s320/FB_IMG_1504880018373.jpg[/img]

She took to her official Facebook page to announce the good news, adding that she and the baby are doing well.

Governor Yahaya Bello welcomes a baby boy with his third wife, Governor Yahaya Bello, Yahaya Bello Third Wife, Yahaya Bello, Yahaya Bello wife, Yahaya Bello wives
"Alhamdullilah! Alhamdullilah! Alhamdullilah!
I am overwhelmed with happiness. My heart is full of joy. It is all good news, good news and good news, within and around me.
Dearly beloved! Allah has blessed me with another bouncing baby boy. We remain grateful to Him for his mercy and protection.
Alhamdullilah, the baby and myself are doing very fine. Thank you for your prayers and show of love.
Goodafternoon."

http://naija-alive..com/2017/09/governor-yahaya-bello-welcomes-baby-boy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by eezeribe(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nothing to comment...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by GloriaNinja(f): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
CHILD BORN WITH SILVER SPOON
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by UnknownT: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Another mouth to feed, so someone gonna "up" his looting games... Baby food expensive embarassed

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol.... The Kogi state budget be like :

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5935563_mercyjohnsoncrying_jpeg53541ff1e4689b26c833f7e956d501fe

Abeg na joke I dey joke oooooo grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Sebastine1994(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yahya Pharoah

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations to you sir.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yagayaga belloaf

A thief

An adulterer

A fraudulent senseless politician.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Youngadvocate(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yayaha Bello is the reverse of what a leader is defined as.

For one, he is a charlatan appealed only to frivolity and insensitive waste of luxury just as his fellows, the other governors.

I just see that these governors suffer from acute ment.al imbalance and memory loss because, it just seems as if when they get into power, their memory wipes off and they are transformed into something else.

To the baby, I will say, welcome into "heaven on earth"

9 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by AkProsper(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations. . . . . . . check my signature⏬⬇⏬⬇⏬⬇⏬⬇⏬
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congrats your Excellency
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by 40kobo77part2: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Early 40's with 3 wives?

I don't know if it is the religion that allows multiple wives,or even the man that I will blame.

But somebody has to take the blame.

Reminds me of this female Nairalander I talk to,And she is a Muslim. She insists she can only marry a Muslim,and I asked her as wife number what?And she replied he must only be married to only me.

My reply to her is that she must not have been reading the Qur'an we all know. I told her,when she is ready to convert to Christianity,she should let me know.

Ironically,her dad is married to multiple wives and it's drama everyday in her house hold. If she is not brainwashed,I wonder why she wants to repeat same life.

These guys get married to multiple women and have babies like flies. And that is why there is no short supply of those wanting to blow themselves up.

Make somebody come tell a Southern Christian to blow themselves up,iffahear.

How can a Muslim woman be told from birth,as stated by her religion that your husband has the right to get married to multiple women,and it is not bad.

Exactly why Islam hate Western Education for telling their women the truth.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by rattlesnake(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
promiscuity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by lathrowinger: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oloriburuku, using our money to marry plenty wives... bastard every where... corruptions continue cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Only 3 wives.
To be frank he should have been counting 30+ by now.
He hasn't even reach 1% of Solomon worth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Uzoomaj: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
See person wen them make Governor

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by agbonkamen(f): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Religion of peace and many wives be like Nigeria men & booby inseparable grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
Yagayaga belloaf

A thief

An adulterer

A fraudulent senseless politician.
Did you take your drugs?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Toreddo3679(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
So we should fry breeze abi...

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by soberdrunk(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Governor with 'three wives', how does he find time for state affairs? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by olamil34(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
another corrupt official is born

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
This guy prick no dey rest?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by HajimeSaito(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
The average muslim's understanding of birth control is no different from that of a goat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by oshe11: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
So this INCOMPETENT man still get mind dey born fa
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
We say youths should take over so here is a young man "making Nigerian youths proud".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by quiverfull(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
This guy is a bad representation for the Nigerian youth. Accidental governor wey marry new wife, born new pikin with state funds.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by opalu: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by ofuonyebi: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Another child with the fourth wife expected soon ...

when there is money and power, there is many women to play around with..

this is why politics is a waste in nigeria
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife by eyeview: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
I knew Kogi had entered one chance when i realized that their then new governor already had 3 wives before the age of 40.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday / Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone / Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.