Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) (53881 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
diadem10:

Whether the speakers were elected or lot, a Fulani has no right to speak for Yoruba! What audacity and nerves?

He was supposed to talk about restructuring and nothing more, not Yoruba race and her religion! What a stupid fool!
He has no right to speak for Yorubas and those getting emotional are giving him unnecessary relevance. The issue for me is focus on where we want to be.In life criticism comes in many forms but is rarely palatable. Our job is to analyse and take what is useful and discard the useless. For me Tanko Yakasai is not an issue.I won't recognize him on the street.

The relevance of their not being elected is simple. So they had their meeting what next? How do we convert the drawing into a building?

I have always tols the IPOB people to get their State Houses of Assembly to pass resolutions and their Senators to bring it up on the floor of the Senate.
I would say the same to the Yoruba otherwise yesterday was just a party. If it results in all 17 states in the South doing that then that is progress. Not just a feel good factor event that fizzles out after a day. What is the plan and how well have they anticipated moves of people like Yakasai. To me Yakasai has done them a favor by showing his hand. What else is going on in terms of such divisive moves and how well funded/coordinated are they.

We pride ourselves as being rational and not emotional so why all the emotions here? What to do? Action not reaction
There are many cards that can be played to create division in the North too so why play victim??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Truthisit: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Restructuring Nigeria is causing the Fulani North serious headache. It will crush their silent jihadist agenda. That's why they're against it. Leave him with his false and fake statistics as very soon, restructuring will be achieved.
Ajekuiya:

In a country of over 170million people, there's a man in Kano reminding the whole nation that the majority is Muslim, and if the Muslims are not the majority in decision making, whatever it is they are deciding on will never see the light of the day, judging by what mr tanko said, he made use of the word Muslim at every opportunity, he analyzed all part of Nigerian excluding the south south and south east which are minority and claim the rest which north west, north east, north central(Middle bet) and south west are muslims and they are the majority, talk about marginalization, you can see it in his words, the south south is underdeveloped so is the south east why because they are the minority just like Mr tanko said, whoever says some section in this nation are trying to islamize the whole country is right, in a case where all believers of other faith are being terrorized so they can beg the muslims for mercy, Nigeria Nigeria, also he undermined the call for restructuring tactically using the word majority and minority, obviously the south south, south east, and the south west political zone are the ones clanmouring for restructuring but the south south has just 6states, the south west 6states, the south east 5states, all together that's 17states, in contrast, the north west, north east and north central all together boast of 20states, Muslim domiciled, talk about the majority by Mr tanko, he spoke his mind, and as founding member of arewa forum, I'm sure he spoke the mind of other statesmen and leaders in his region too.

The way forward is restricting, no democratic nation which has the tenacity to develop is practicing the unitary system of government, even Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by diadem10: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
omonnakoda:
He has no right to speak for Yorubas and those getting emotional are giving him unnecessary relevance. The issue for me is focus on where we want to be.In life criticism comes in many forms but is rarely palatable. Our job is to analyse and take what is useful and discard the useless. For me Tanko Yakasai is not an issue.I won't recognize him on the street.

The relevance of their not being elected is simple. So they had their meeting what next? How do we convert the drawing into a building?

I have always tols the IPOB people to get their State Houses of Assembly to pass resolutions and their Senators to bring it up on the floor of the Senate.
I would say the same to the Yoruba otherwise yesterday was just a party. If it results in all 17 states in the South doing that then that is progress. Not just a feel good factor event that fizzles out after a day. What is the plan and how well have they anticipated moves of people like Yakasai. To me Yakasai has done them a favor by showing his hand. What else is going on in terms of such divisive moves and how well funded/coordinated are they.

We pride ourselves as being rational and not emotional so why all the emotions here? What to do? Action not reaction

Nope, there's nothing useful in what he said. The annoying thing is thinking he could use the same divide and rule tactic they used on the Hausa who eventually turned against their leaders and killed them as soon as they became muslims. Same happened in the way they turned Afonja's brethren against him in the end.

You may not know but that's the tactic the Fulanis have been employing for so long and they have perfected the art so well because without these tactics, they are as useless as church rats.

What Yoruba need to do is to rise up and bring our heritage/identity to the fore to let every Yoruba know that no religion is above his heritage and as a matter of fact, Yoruba as a race is above any other races in the world hence, no idiot should speak for us regardless of our religious inclination! This is the time to solidify our oneness against any fool who intend to break us and we can only do that by championing our heritage first and foremost above anything else. Only then, we can speak out as one against anyone, be it the Fulanis or the Ibos!

5 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by mceze(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
igbeke:
I think it's high time the Yoruba Muslim leaders come out and unequivocally distance themselves from these utterances from Mr Yankassai.

The Yorubas I know very well are not divided by religion at all. They see themselves as one first before any form of religion they chose to incline to. That is why they can intermarry and still live together in harmony.

Despite the e-bashings we give ourselves here every day (which I am also guilty of), the average Yoruba Muslim is very well educated, peaceful and have no problem whatsoever with his christian counterpart.

Now, for a complete outsider who knows next to nothing about the Yorubas' esteemed culture to bring a religion as a yardstick of segregation among them is something I can't relate with.

The gospel truth and wise choice of words..I doff my hat for you

3 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
all this insults will not stop Yoruba Muslims from licking gutter water in support of their demigod Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Yksoul(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
IF THE LARGER PEOPLE CRYING FOR RESTRUCTURING ARE PARTY CARD CARRIERS,RESTRUCTURING WILL NOT WORK IN NIGERIA.YOU CANNOT CLAMOUR FOR RESTRUCTURING BEING PARTISANS

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Yksoul(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
MOST OF THE PEOPLE AT SOUTHERN MEETING ARE PDP MEMBERS,PDP EX-MINISTERS AND FEW OF AFENIFERE AND OPC CHECK AND SEE

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
The way forward is for the southern part of Nigeria ( comprising of south west region, Niger delta region and South East region ) and their counterpart in the middle belt region to jointly boycott the 2019 General election without participating in any of the election that will be conducted by INEC.

If no southern region and middle belt region participate in the 2019 election the north will be forced to accept RESTRUCTURING of the country called Nigeria as they themselves can not conduct election alone and win alone to rule Nigeria they need the support of the southerners and middle beltans.

The United Nation will equally come into Nigeria to conduct a referendum if democracy is threatened.

Rather than join issue with ignorant men like Tanko Yakassai and our own southern son, Adam Oshiomole we should ignore them and in one accord and in solidarity as regions seeking for a better future for our people go ahead and boycott 2019 General election.

If the southern region and the middle belt region boycott the 2019 General election there is no way the northern states can successfully conduct election alone without the support of the south. It is not even there in the current Nigeria constitution which means there will be a total system collapse of the presence structure without firing a bullet.

The worst they can do is to stage a coup d etat to overthrow the government.

Lets come together to effect this election boycott.

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by omonnakoda: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
diadem10:

Nope, there's nothing useful in what he said. The annoying thing is thinking he could use the same divide and rule tactic they used on the Hausa who eventually turned against their leaders and killed them as soon as they became muslims. Same happened in the way they turned Afonja's brethren against him in the end.

You may not know but that's the tactic the Fulanis have been employing for so long and they have perfected the art so well because without these tactics, they are as useless as church rats.

What Yoruba need to do is to rise up and bring our heritage/identity to the fore and let every Yoruba knows that no religion is above his heritage and as a matter of fact, Yoruba as a race is above any other race in the world hence, no idiot should speak for us regardless of any religious inclination! This is the time to solidify our oneness against any fool who wants to break us by championing our heritage first and foremost. Only then, we can speak out as one against the Fulanis and the Ibos!
There is something useful,the fact that it gets so many people worked up tells me it is VERY USEFUL. So on that we shall have to agree to disagree. Calling him idiot,fool will not make him those things. I do not see any plan in what you have written just emotion and distraction by Yakasai. Is Yakasai the issue?
And what is all this about Fulanis? You are getting drawn into hating which is not helpful If they can use divide and rule why can't we? I don't believe in being a victim. Some Yorubas as well as Ibos all contributed to the problem , usually the Elites. None of their peoples whwther Fulani ,Ibo or Yoruba is benefitting. We must not forget the role of the Ibos in creating this problem in 1966. and during the First Republic.What the North is doing is exactly what the Ibos tried to do now we have to sort it with clear heads not emotions

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by DonXavi(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
H
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by diadem10: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
omonnakoda:

There is something useful,the fact that it gets so many people worked up tells me it is VERY USEFUL. So on that we shall have to agree to disagree. Calling him idiot,fool will not make him those things. I do not see any plan in what you have written just emotion and distraction by Yakasai. Is Yakasai the issue?
And what is all this about Fulanis? You are getting drawn into hating which is not helpful If they can use divide and rule why can't we? I don't believe in being a victim. Some Yorubas as well as Ibos all contributed to the problem , usually the Elites. None of their peoples whwther Fulani ,Ibo or Yoruba is benefitting. We must not forget the role of the Ibos in creating this problem in 1966. and during the First Republic.What the North is doing is exactly what the Ibos tried to do now we have to sort it with clear heads not emotions

I don't care about who started this or not.

The issue presently is about one old fool running his mouth at the present and we must put him in his place. This aint the first time he's done this and made himself the mouthpiece for the Yorubas while denigrating Yoruba in the process and we aint fools. Yoruba needs to bring him down from his high horse. What nerve?

And I'm bringing the Fulani into this because he's a Fulani man and Fulanis are not averse to such tactics. Divide and rule has been their way years ago, even before the British came. We need to stand against their nosiness and show them that Yoruba is bigger than any religion, race or tribe. Only our heritage matters, fucvk anything else!

3 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by intruxive(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
U guys should stop been yoruba advocates, tanko was right.... non of these guys represent yoruba nation
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by kaybams1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
ODVanguard:
The Yakassai fella seems to have an axe to grind with Yorubas for being at the forefront of the restructuring agitation as the evidence below shows:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/restructuring-southwest-troubled-nigeria-since-1953-yakasai/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/restructuring-nigeria-yoruba-agenda-yakasai/

I took my time to listen to the man's position. Though filled with disguised self interest and bias, he made some valid points. First, some set of people cannot in any way decide the course of the Yoruba Nation. Who chose these guys to decide what Yoruba wants? This is how aristocracy starts. I am first a Yoruba before a Nigerian, yet I extremely believe in the strength of diversity. History has proved that to be the most potent tool of progress in other climes. However since other ethnic groups are not buying the marriage, I understand the urgency for everyone to claim what they can. But approach and motive matters a lot so it doesn't end up being a case of pouring old wines in new bottles.

Secondly, Yakasai asserted for a National Referendum to be embedded in our Constitution before such advocacy can be valid in the first place. That makes sense. We cannot thrive in disorder when we still have a social contract. The Constitution is what makes us a country in the first place. Any modifications to that should be done from the source for it to be valid. So let all these warring factions come together and put pressure on the National Assembly to input the clause in CLEARLY defined terms. Honestly, it beats me how we got to this point as a nation where we only filter news with our sentimental ears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by ODVanguard: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
kaybams1:

I took my time to listen to the man's position. Though filled with disguised self interest and bias, he made some valid points. First, some set of people cannot in any way decide the course of the Yoruba Nation. Who chose these guys to decide what Yoruba wants? This is how aristocracy starts. I am first a Yoruba before a Nigerian, yet I extremely believe in the strength of diversity. History has proved that to be the most potent tool of progress in other climes. However since other ethnic groups are not buying the marriage, I understand the urgency for everyone to claim what they can. But approach and motive matters a lot so it doesn't end up being a case of pouring old wines in new bottles.

Secondly, Yakasai asserted for a National Referendum to be embedded in our Constitution before such advocacy can be valid in the first place. That makes sense. We cannot thrive in disorder when we still have a social contract. The Constitution is what makes us a country in the first place. Any modifications to that should be done from the source for it to be valid. So let all these warring factions come together and put pressure on the National Assembly to input the clause in CLEARLY defined terms. Honestly, it beats me how we got to this point as a nation where we only filter news with our sentimental ears.
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by diadem10: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2017
kaybams1:

Yoruba can't speak for the Yoruba nation but a Fulani can?

And his disguised attempt at divide and rule tactic were what? What even brings religion into restructuring? What about the attempt at acting the "all knowing" on the Yoruba race? Lol.

Continue to champion huge nonsense until they erode you of your identity and heritage.

8 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by julietm123: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Who is this? I dont remember quoting you. Now get lost and go find an aboki to bow to and lick his feet. yorubasta muslim.
diadem10:

Osu, face your Osu lineage and leave something beyond your scope.

5 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Hopefully Yoruba Christians will wake up to the reality of how unreliable muslims are. They are snakes and traitors who want to allign themselves with their fellow Hausa fulani muslims in order to subjugate all Christians in Nigeria. You'll see that this clown will go scot free for his utterance. He'll never be charged with hate speech.
Their useless evil religion has already laid down a master plan for them on global domination, but it won't work.
Any religion founded by a pedophile illiterate fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) will always attract idiots.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by diadem10: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2017
julietm123:
Who is this? I dont remember quoting you. Now get lost and go find an aboki to bow to and lick his feet. yorubasta muslim.

Lmao..

The Osu finally came up with her second alt. I thought you were claiming to be Yoruba with your other alt?

Like I stated earlier, face your Osu lineage! Kapish.

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by baby4u2(f): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Ghanaians asked one of their leaders to resign because of this same misyarning. His own was not even as bad. This guy can't and shouldn't be in government.

3 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Charly68: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Why interviewing such a demented character..? He has no leadership trait at all..very uncouth

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by ODVanguard: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2017
kaybams1:

Guy, you sound naive, I'm sorry. The last time a referendum took place in Nigeria was under the regional system, in 1963 to be precise, when the Mid-West decided to split from the then Western Region via a referendum. That '63 constitution made provision for and allowed for that referendum to hold. The current constitution does not (by design), and the real owners of Nigeria will not allow its insertion. It's not by mistake that ever since military incursion into Nigerian politics, similar acts in the form of state or local government creation were exclusively carried out by the military and by fiat, and not once has such been achieved under any civilian government since the collapse of the 1st republic -- because the real owners of Nigeria prefer a system that determines the distribution of federal revenue allocations based on population (which favours them & always works to their advantage) as opposed to resource control.

In other words, since the introduction of a unitary system and the current constitution by the military (in cohorts with the real owners of Nigeria) the Northern establishment has seen to it that the collective aspirations of Southerners (and to an extent, the Middlebelt) for a more equitable and truly federal system can hardly come to fruition. You must get their consent (which won't happen coz they know they have the numbers and will always use it to their advantage to thwart any move that they deem to be against their parasitic interests, be it resource control or what have you) to make any meaningful change to the current constitution imposed on us by the military.

- You can't have state creation without their expressed consent (they know that if you create additional states down South, you automatically create room for more lawmakers to balance the equation at the National Assembly).

- You can't create new local governments without their consent (if your state assembly creates them, they won't allow them to be funded)

- You can't generate and distribute electricity without their support

e.t.c.

Our Southern politicians representing us at the National Assembly have largely been compromised. And frankly, they still wouldn't succeed even if they moved (in unison) and attempt to address some of these issues coz they simply lack the numbers to push it through without the support of their Northern counterparts.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by mrnigerdelta: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2017
yakassai is an old fool

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by kaybams1(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, you sound naive, I'm sorry. The last time a referendum took place in Nigeria was under the regional system, in 1963 to be precise, when the Mid-West decided to split from the then Western Region via a referendum. That '63 constitution made provision for and allowed for that referendum to hold. The current constitution does not (by design), and the real owners of Nigeria will not allow its insertion. It's not by mistake that ever since military incursion into Nigerian politics, similar acts in the form of state or local government creation were exclusively carried out by the military and by fiat, and not once has such been achieved under any civilian government since the collapse of the 1st republic -- because the real owners of Nigeria prefer a system that determines the distribution of federal revenue allocations based on population (which favours them & always works to their advantage) as opposed to resource control.

In other words, since the introduction of a unitary system and the current constitution by the military (in cohorts with the real owners of Nigeria) the Northern establishment has seen to it that the collective aspirations of Southerners (and to an extent, the Middlebelt) for a more equitable and truly federal system can hardly come to fruition. You must get their consent (which won't happen coz they know they have the numbers and will always use it to their advantage to thwart any move that they deem to be against their parasitic interests, be it resource control or what have you) to make any meaningful change to the current constitution imposed on us by the military.

- You can't have state creation without their expressed consent

- You can't create new local governments without their consent (if your state assembly creates it, they won't allow it to be funded)

- You can't generate and distribute electricity without their consent

e.t.c.

Our Southern politicians representing us at the National Assembly have largely been compromised. And frankly, they still wouldn't succeed even if they moved (in unison) and attempt to address some of these issues coz they simply lack the numbers to push it through without the support of their Northern counterparts.

You would have still driven home your point without having to sound offensive. Some arguments are just not worth it after all....Good luck with your non naive opinion.
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by ODVanguard: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2017
kaybams1:

You would have still driven home your point without having to sound offensive. Some arguments are just not worth it after all....Good luck with your non naive opinion.

Like seriously dude, learn to grow some thick skin. So you're catching feelings just coz I said "Guy, you sound naive, I'm sorry"

9 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2017
HDVideos:

He is trying to divide us with religion. Nawa for this man
You were always a divided people. like you never saw it

2 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Omofunaab2: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2017
ODVanguard:

Like seriously dude, learn to grow some thick skin. So you're catching feelings just coz I said "Guy, you sound naive, I'm sorry"

The guy didn't just want to admit that your submission was excellent..

Tanko yakassai kept referring to the Constitution because he knows everything in the constitution favors them.

Yinka Odumakin said something yesterday He said "We used to have four regions before, Northern region, western region, eastern region and Midwestern region

But today the Northern region has 19 states while the remaining three regions are left to share just 17 states"

It baffles me as to why some northern elements expect everybody to just keep quiet.

We need to re-negotiate our continuous existence as a nation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by SuperS1Panther: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2017
This Tanko Yankassai Goat is nothing but a useless scalawag!!!! At his age he has a family of 83 and the useless man that is contributing nothing positive to the country with his big for nothing family size is spewing rubbish. Whoever calls this thing father or grandpa is a lunatic too.

Does he think Yorubas have the blood of murderous and blood thirsty Uthman Dan Fodio in them. Our Yorubaness trascends all religions first. Religion is secondary whil our brotherhod and family ties are primary.

There is no Yoruba family without a Christian or Muslim and even traditional worshippers. Funny enough, we all eat Sallah meat and christmas chickens together. That is humanity and love at their best and not slaughtering people like at the slightest provocation an din the name of religion like the useless old man and his demented people. Even the part of the world where those Abrahamic religion came from has and can never achieve that level of tolerance and love. We are a shining example to all religions in the world by showing our religion can be a source of strength rather than of disunity and rancor.

It is not your fault. It is the fault of the brainwashed slavish Hausa that cannot chase feudal ursupers calling themselves Fulanis like the useless old man back to wherever they brought their blood thirsty demons from.

Only God knows when the Hausa slaves they are lording it over will rise up against them. Fulanis are the only Emirs, they are the ones that hold political position while they nly ue the Hausas for population size. SMH. Whoever is the progenitor of he Huasas will be sad at how slavish his people have become to the Ursurpers of the land his betrothed to his descendants.

In fact Tanko Yakassai e no go beta for you and your household!!!!!! In your life time, you will keep burying your descendants until there will not be any to bury you. Useless man that will be burn in the hottest part of hell.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by JubalTheophilus: 1:23am On Sep 09, 2017
The yorubas will always be slaves to the hausa/fulani's. They'll continue to be used and discarded just like they did PaAwo, MKO and the likes of them.

6 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by vital: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2017
This north you people are talking about is about the map and diagram but not personels and the content.they nor reach
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by JubalTheophilus: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
This Tanko Yankassai Goat is nothing but a useless scalawag!!!! At his age he has a family of 83 and the useless man that is contributing nothing positive to the country with his big for nothing family size is spewing rubbish. Whoever calls this thing father or grandpa is a lunatic too.

Does he think Yorubas have the blood of murderous and blood thirsty Uthman Dan Fodio in them. Our Yorubaness trascends all religions first. Religion is secondary whil our brotherhod and family ties are primary.

There is no Yoruba family without a Christian or Muslim and even traditional worshippers. Funny enough, we all eat Sallah meat and christmas chickens together. That is humanity and love at their best and not slaughtering people like at the slightest provocation an din the name of religion like the useless old man and his demented people. Even the part of the world where those Abrahamic religion came from has and can never achieve that level of tolerance and love. We are a shining example to all religions in the world by showing our religion can be a source of strength rather than of disunity and rancor.

It is not your fault. It is the fault of the brainwashed slavish Hausa that cannot chase feudal ursupers calling themselves Fulanis like the useless old man back to wherever they brought their blood thirsty demons from.

Only God knows when the Hausa slaves they are lording it over will rise up against them. Fulanis are the only Emirs, they are the ones that hold political position while they nly ue the Hausas for population size. SMH. Whoever is the progenitor of he Huasas will be sad at how slavish his people have become to the Ursurpers of the land his betrothed to his descendants.

In fact Tanko Yakassai e no go beta for you and your household!!!!!! In your life time, you will keep burying your descendants until there will not be any to bury you. Useless man that will be burn in the hottest part of hell.

enjoy your one Nigeria !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu was right afterall just wondering why people are against him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by JikanBaura(m): 2:10am On Sep 09, 2017
Those people that host the meeting just wasted their time... I agree with that Tanko yakasai said. Again meeting should be hold with both Yoruba Muslims and Christians represent Equally. For goodness sake what does this people take us for how can a decision made by one set of people and neglecting the majority Yoruba Muslims, It unaccetable.

Their is no denying that Yoruba are one United people. hence the need for both Christian,muslims,traditionalist to justly represent their blocks for stronger unity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos) / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.