Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How I S3xd A Starved Married Lady [warning 18+ ONLY ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I S3xd A Starved Married Lady [warning 18+ ONLY ] (1457 Views)

Damn!!! How Can A Woman Carry This Kind Of Nyansh(warning 18+) / Warning! 18 ⚠ Do You Know About The Pen!s? / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I S3xd A Starved Married Lady [warning 18+ ONLY ] by NaijaLoaded24: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2017

Hi Guys,
Today we have another confession from one of our readers,
To begin with, this incidence happened around last week back when I came across one married lady from Lagos, Pamella (name changed) let me describe her she was in her late 20s’ with a figure of 40-32-36.

We exchanged our numbers and talked on the phone for few days. One afternoon at around 1:00 pm, when I was in office, I received a call from her that she was free and if I could come down to meet her. I was happy looking at her message and immediately called her that will speak to my boss and revert in 15 min and try to make it.

Even I did not want to miss this opportunity to meet her as since the time I had seen her pic, was eager to meet her but did not show any desperation as that could have spoiled the entire equation. I straightly away went to my boss, who was a very kind and understanding person granted me half day.

I immediately called her up confirmed that I am coming to meet her & packed my bag and left from office. While I was on my way twice I received a call from her to confirm if I am coming for sure.

When I reached our meeting point, I was waiting for her in my car and as soon as she was out from her building I received a call and said she was coming. I gave her my car number and asked her to come and sit inside. While I saw her coming towards my car I started to get a hard-on.

She was looking stunning but as I did not want to show any desperation on my side. I just tried to control myself. After she was in the car, I was praising for her beauty. She liked to be praised and then said let’s move from that place as someone might see us.

Since it was afternoon and due to heat, I was thinking of a place where we can talk and try to move forward as I had those naughty intentions in my mind. To make her feel comfortable I asked her that where would she like to go on that she immediately said let go to the national stadium area to which I also agreed.

We sat there and talked to each other for some time and since being very hot and no hotels around I suggested to sit inside the car so that it won’t be hot in there, my intentions were very clear and was trying to flirt as and when I got a chance but she acted in a very decent manner.

So I felt as if it was not my day and after 2 hours of the meeting I asked her if we could leave and she nodded her head. I started to drive and we must have just moved about a KM when she opened up and said she does not wish to go back like this to which I was surprised and got so much of confidence that I stopped the car and immediately caught hold of her and kissed her and started pressing her boobbs from top of her dress and we both started kissing each other passionately for almost 10 minutes.
CONTINUE READING FULL STORY - http://celebrityvibez.com/2017/09/08/how-i-sex-d-starved-married-lady-warning-18-only/

(1) (Reply)

LADIES!! See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man / Shocking Video: See The Semi-nudde Mother Beating Her Daughter With A Machete / Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.