Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109345 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
dayummmm why do you have to type so much at once ? its tedious trying to sort through long posts mayne. listen its nothing against you, but its my own attention span and its very short. notice how i always keep my posts under 7 lines at most ? can you do that ? grin grin
Those are different scriptures buttressing the point i'm trying to make.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Those are different scriptures buttressing the point i'm trying to make.

What point though analice ? you are swimming in shallow waters when it comes to this christianity thing. you dont seem to appreciate the esoteric and dynamic nature and exegesis-depth of the Scriptures. you view it as unilateral and literal. I honestly dont even know what is keeping you as a steadfast christian if you fail to appreciate the wonderful esoteric nature of the bible. I really dont.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:

I dont think you know that gods are in sync with GODS words. gods are just everyone who wields power under the tutelage and auspices of GOD. gods do not operate independently and outside of GOD. they wield his power

PSALAMS 82 VS 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. <<< gods ARE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
Exodus:12:12

This power the gods wields is it in accordance with God's ordinances or against it?

Dishonesty
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
Exodus:12:12

This power the gods wields is it in accordance with God's ordinances or against it?

Dishonesty
the gods of egypt are the mighty men of egypt. the gods are the pharoahs and mighty men. gods are men with divine powers. simple
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
does it make any difference if it is GODS or GOD,S lmao. come on quit with the semantics. And i dont think you are familiar with how things work. all powers are the same but powers allocated to those operating outside of GODS required realm are very negligible. the babylonians were operating outside of GODS realm so their powers were negligible. and then DANIEL came who was operating inside of GODS realm and he had more powers and more insight and part of his insight was a stronger and more powerful knowledge of astrology. so they made him chief of all the babylonian astrologers because his powers were stronger. basically the babylonians where operating with the left hand powers and daniel was operating with the right hand powers as is the premise of the thread by sarassin

Hahahahahahahaha. Really? So Yahweh commanded his followers not to practices Astrology but allowed Daniel to? Do you know sensible people are reading what you type here?

I post scriotures, you ignore them but insist on Daniel practicing Astrology. Astrology is what Jesus called THE DEEP THINGS OF SATAN.
Re: The Middle Path by swegiedon(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
its not an offer. i want to decode who you are. it seems like you are searching for yourself and your spiritual purpose in this dimension in this reincarnation hence your trips to sri lanka and dancing naked on the streets of sri-lanka. i use various divination tools. i can tell you why you are here. supply those things which i asked ye. I am more so curious because you come across as an ascended master that needs to be activated. you most likely ( i may be wrong ) will be one of the water signs pisces scorpio or cancer. indulge me
can I send you a pm concerning this?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
adepeter2027:
You're the one who 1st drifted from the discussion lipsrsealed...
You know nothing about what's being talked about here, so keep quiet.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Really? So Yahweh commanded his followers not to practices Astrology but allowed Daniel to? Do you know sensible people are reading what you type here?

I post scriotures, you ignore them but insist on Daniel practicing Astrology. Astrology is what Jesus called THE DEEP THINGS OF SATAN.
again we have been through this. God did not command anybody not to practice astrology. here is a verse from the wisdom of solomon

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 7 For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:18 The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons: 19 The circuits of years, and the positions of stars: <<<KING SOLOMON STATING ALL THE WISDOM HE HAS BEEN GIVEN BY GOD. ASTROLOGY INCLUDED

BUT I AM BECOMING PAINFULLY AWARE THAT I AM SPAMMING THIS THREAD SO ERMM I WILL STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS FROM NOW ON. LETS MEET IN ANOTHER INTERESTING THREAD. IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU GURL. OR YOU CAN OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD AND WE CAN CONTINUE THE DISCOURSE THERE wink grin
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
swegiedon:
can I send you a pm concerning this?
Sure bro, why not
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Of course, says the grandstanding religious quack who can't even put his words together. GOD's and GODs means the same thing? And how can we begin to debate with a fool who lacks the ability to define his own premise?

I have never wasted my own finger effort like I did today on someone who has the uncanny ability to make himself see through his smoke of deceit!

Look deeply, he never volunteered answers to any of my posers. Instead he goes on with subterfuges, making other professions that aren't in dispute...

But I wasn't expecting you to see; 60% of your posts are dedicated to tongue-imprinting arse leaking, I would be surprised if you could perceive anything that isn't shiit!
Ohhhh My LAAAWWWDDD!!!!!
Re: The Middle Path by SalomonKane: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Lolz. You see the guy quoting scriptions that didn't correlate with his submission?

Let's see if he owns up or reach for another towel of obfuscation to cover his pratfalls grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Middle Path by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
here we go with more english semantics. i will give you one more chance, if you dont post anything intellectually stimulating ( which i know is like asking a desert to produce water seeing as you are dumb ) I will ignore all your posts from henceforth. dont even mention me if you dont have an intellectual discourse or question
Looooooooooolz, can you please quit trying to flex your undeveloped muscles. See how old man like you is repeating lame genetic lines.

Everything about you is just so unoriginal. You're still pretending you didn't see where you guffed by refusing to answer a question pertaining your own post.

What a shame from a fraud trying to offset his lack of proper education on the pages of Nairaland. grin

Petty-minded chamaloen!
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
I understand your type. you see superior wisdom, feel intimidated and resort to semantics and abuse. I see the jealousy and envy oozing out of your posts. Study harder maybe, just maybe one day you can come on these boards and compete with heavyweights like sarassin and analice and pastor AIO and Chubhie and billionaire etc. Until then ? return to the little corner you crawled out of
Hello Sukkot, maybe you should look into his post then you'd see there's no semantics in there. You just ignore even my posts.

You keep posting other stuff without treating the posts made to you.
Re: The Middle Path by SalomonKane: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
who is talking ? GOD is talking through man

2 timothy 3 vs 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: <<< ALL SCRIPTURE GIVEN BY GOD THROUGH MAN.
I suppose the same God is talking through man in Isaiah 6?

So God is seeing vision of himself, is that what you're saying?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
LMAO that fool is pained down to the marrow. i dont understand why though. maybe this is a double ID of one of the people who feel like they got spanked by me in this thread. however the intention is not to spank anyone, the intention is to enlighten and to just have a discourse. i guess some people think i am here showing off or something. mayne let me exit this thread quick quick cuz i see folks are not too happy when a nigga is dropping wisdom grin grin
I'm trying very hard to see the wisdom you are dropping here.

Sir, all i see here is a man who is dishonestly trying to deceive others to feel comfortable in serving demons.

Astrology (Which is fortune telling) falls under the same category as WitchCraft, Enchanters, Charmers, diviners. They are even the same. reasons being that, they all consult demons.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
It's ok if that's the way you see it.
Don't even pay attention to that one. He doesn't know his mouth from his anus.
Re: The Middle Path by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Don't even pay attention to that one. He doesn't know his mouth from his anus.
His posts reek of a man dying to be seen and heard like Zachaeus
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:

1 corinthians 8 vs 6 But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. <<< THERE IS ONLY 1 GOD. SO YOUR QUESTION FAILED EVEN BEFORE YOU POSTED IT
And yet even Jehovah acknowledges that they are gods. And he warned his people not to worship him the way the heathens worshipped their gods.

Here Jehovah Speaks;

Deuteronomy 12:4 “Do not worship the Lord your God in the way that these people worship their gods.

For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
Psalm:96:5

Exd12:12

Translation Deuteronomy 12:31 Do not worship the Lord your God in the way they worship their gods, for in the worship of their gods they do all the disgusting things that the Lord hates. They even sacrifice their children in the fires on their altars.

All these Scriptures shows that even Yahweh knows that demons are being worshipped as gods by the heathens.
Re: The Middle Path by PastorAIO: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Yeah? Why am i surprised?

Are you surprised? I can't tell you why. All I know is that you are a satanist. As if most of your cult members of satanism.

You've purposely set out to impede the way of Truth.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
PastorAIO:

Are you surprised? I can't tell you why. All I know is that you are a satanist. As if most of your cult members of satanism.

You've purposely set out to impede the way of Truth.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. The way of sorcery, Astrology and Witchcraft is the way of truth now yeah?

Fake Pastor, i met you in this forum, rather than get better, you are degenerating.
Re: The Middle Path by PastorAIO: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. The way of sorcery, Astrology and Witchcraft is the way of truth now yeah?

Fake Pastor, i met you in this forum, rather than get better, you are degenerating.

Whatever makes you happy.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
His posts reek of a man dying to be seen and heard like Zachaeus
You'd never see him making any meaning contribution.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
again we have been through this. God did not command anybody not to practice astrology. here is a verse from the wisdom of solomon

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 7 For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:18 The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons: 19 The circuits of years, and the positions of stars: <<<KING SOLOMON STATING ALL THE WISDOM HE HAS BEEN GIVEN BY GOD. ASTROLOGY INCLUDED

BUT I AM BECOMING PAINFULLY AWARE THAT I AM SPAMMING THIS THREAD SO ERMM I WILL STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS FROM NOW ON. LETS MEET IN ANOTHER INTERESTING THREAD. IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU GURL. OR YOU CAN OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD AND WE CAN CONTINUE THE DISCOURSE THERE wink grin
You are not spamming, we are having a meaningful discussion.

I can't see Sarrasin Complaining.

Mia Caro, are you complaining. lol
Re: The Middle Path by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

You'd never see him making any meaning contribution.
yeah, I noticed that. He lives off the projection of others and ascribe his own worth by how much he endorses others.

What a waste of testosterone.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
the gods of egypt are the mighty men of egypt. the gods are the pharoahs and mighty men. gods are men with divine powers. simple
Chai, Sukkottttttttt. So the following are the names of Egyptian Pharaohs?

Isis
Nephthys
Nekhbet
Nut
Osiris
Amun
Amunet
Anhur
Anput
Anubis
Apis
Osiris
Apophis
Aten
Bai
Kuk
Khonsi.

There are many more.

This dishonesty is monumental abeg.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
What point though analice ? you are swimming in shallow waters when it comes to this christianity thing. you dont seem to appreciate the esoteric and dynamic nature and exegesis-depth of the Scriptures. you view it as unilateral and literal. I honestly dont even know what is keeping you as a steadfast christian if you fail to appreciate the wonderful esoteric nature of the bible. I really dont.

I asked you a question and i have asked it more than 5 times, but you have avoided it. Here it is again.

WHAT ARE THE DEEP THINGS OF SATAN Jesus warned us against?

Zoroastrianism should not be mixed with Christianity sir.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
yeah, I noticed that. He lives off the projection of others and ascribe his own worth by how much he endorses others.

What a waste of testosterone.
He heard that atheists are smart so he became one hoping some sense will sip into him and make him count.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
PastorAIO:

Whatever makes you happy.
No, no, no, no. You pretending with a fake pastor's moniker yet a Satanist makes me happy. Why wouldn't it?
Re: The Middle Path by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

He heard that atheists are smart so he became one hoping some sense will sip into him and make him count.
Atheist are smart only in looking for ways to make them avoid accountability, selflessness and responsibilities.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Atheist are smart only in looking for ways to make them avoid accountability, selflessness and responsibilities.
Oh, but they don't believe that.
Re: The Middle Path by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Oh, but they don't believe that.
They don't have to. It's a fear. Same way most playboys avoid committed relationship because of having to be accountable to someone and live a guided life, so atheists don't want to a life where religion tells them their actions have eternal consequences, and they are accountable for their actions.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
They don't have to. It's a fear. Same way most playboys avoid committed relationship because of having to be accountable to someone and live a guided life, so atheists don't want to a life where religion tells them their actions have eternal consequences, and they are accountable for their actions.
Succinct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (82) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.