Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108976 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 1:12am On Nov 23, 2022
scaryblake:

I have answered Ur question u just don't want to move outside what u have known Allah is Yaweh who is Enlil. Enlil is an Elohim he is not the true God
Then you don't know who these beings are.
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Anas09:

Hey Chubhie, are you still worshipping demons or you have found Christ? It's been 5yrs
Alaye, You dey wine me ni?

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Afromentalist: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2022
mrdessytutu:
@Sarassin

Have you ever invoked archangel before and did you get good results? Was it dangerous?
Angelic invocation is relatively safe, reverse is the case with Goetia.

However, angels work for the greater good which means they will only grant your request if it fits the grand scheme of things.

The lemegoton on the other hand will have you results according to your own will. For better or for worse.
Re: The Middle Path by Afromentalist: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2022
soontodie:

What organisation can I join to know more of these things
There are many paths available depending on your goal. Joining an esoteric organization is not the only possibility. Be careful what you join it should never be a light decision.
Re: The Middle Path by Afromentalist: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2022
scaryblake:

I have answered Ur question u just don't want to move outside what u have known Allah is Yaweh who is Enlil. Enlil is an Elohim he is not the true God
If I may ask, how did you come to this understanding that Allah , Yahweh and Enlil are one and the same ?
What is your spiritual background?
Do you know about egregores ?

Just asking to better understand you, no criticism intended.
Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
No thread in nairaland has made me use dictionary side by side with multiple tabs open trying to figure what the English meaning to latin vocabs nd other English words. .. Can't believe i searched praxis esoterica pdf.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Good stuff here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2023
sukkot:
OK sarrassin and muttleylaff and billionaire and the rest of yall astral travelling cosmic niggas, we handed the thread back to yall because it seemed like we were an aberration in this beautiful nicely woven astral journey being depicted and painted, and it s a journey and tale that does trigger mind-gasms and soul-gasms, maybe even orgasms tongue . it is enthralling, no doubt. our interjections seemed to be bringing down the frequency of the thread, we could be likened to the fly in the soup, but ggadayummmm since yall got the thread back 2 days ago yall still on page 43 ? it seems there is a limit on how much can be said about the 72 demons of goetia grin grin . anyway all am tryna say is WE TAKING OVER grin grin
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2023
kkins25:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thats some good back in the day. thanks for the refresh. i was a wild man back then grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2023

Hello,

If you cant understand, it is probably not for you at this time. Work on yourself and carry on with your spiritual practice. In due time you will come to better understand what he is saying. To use a famous hermetica saying:

"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding"

Greetings.
hmmmm this was a powerful thread. the bolded
Re: The Middle Path by Afromentalist: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2023
kkins25:
No thread in nairaland has made me use dictionary side by side with multiple tabs open trying to figure what the English meaning to latin vocabs nd other English words. .. Can't believe i searched praxis esoterica pdf.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Good stuff here!
This thread was definitely a good one. Good old days. I was still riding under my old moniker.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by NNTR: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Chubhie:
Interesting..... would Matthew 17:27 pass as positive or negative sorcery?
Matthew 17:27
But so that we may not offend them,
go to the sea, cast a hook,
and take the first fish you catch.
When you open its mouth,
you will find a four-drachma coin.
Take it and give it to them for My tax and yours.”

Someone dropped or threw a coin in the water. Then, a fish found it, thinking its food, took the coin in its mouth, and retained it there. Introducing Matthew 17:27 in all this, this same fish, bit on Peter’s hook with the coin still in its mouth, got caught and is how Peter git a fish with money in its mouth.

Wouldnt necessarily pass it, as positive or negative sorcery (i.e. those are lingos borrowed and adopted from its use on this thread) because it really is divine omniscience, supernatural and a miraculous, all rolled into one. Nothing to do with sorcery, juju money ritual, or spirits conjuring up money out of thin air, as some are ignorant enough to believe all that nonsense

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Afromentalist:

This thread was definitely a good one. Good old days. I was still riding under my old moniker.
what was the old moniker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
sukkot:
lol you will come to find out that everything done in this world is symbolism. i prefer to view it as symbolic of someone naked in hades going through tribulation and then eventually emerges purified like GOLD. now is that a false sense of depth to the initiate and a false sense of power to the one doing the initiating ? maybe so but even they are unaware of the forces within them that is compelling them to do what they are doing. The spirit within you will move you to do crazy things but there is a message behind the crazy act and that message is meant to be read and decoded by an ascended master. so in essence the world is a stage and we are all actors and then we have ascended beings who can decode the motives behind every action taken on earth. They are like the directors. there is a reason behind everything and nothing in life is coincidental. wink

I don't think the buffoon you quoted has read his bible from that light. little did he know that Abraham was initiated into the YHWH cult by symbolically sacrificing his Son. The more one interacts with self acclaimed champions of Christ, the more one realizes they are just plain books--Huge hard cover books but empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
kkins25:

I don't think the buffoon you quoted has read his bible from that light. little did he know that Abraham was initiated into the YHWH cult by symbolically sacrificing his Son. The more one interacts with self acclaimed champions of Christ, the more one realizes they are just plain books--Huge hard cover books but empty.
lol wow bro this post is like 6 years ago lol

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
sukkot:
lol wow bro this post is like 6 years ago lol
πŸ˜‚
i like to come back here when I'm broke. My ego vanishes in poverty πŸ˜‚.

This thread is golden... Aside, the esoteric knowledge, i love the writing style. It's the same with that of my inner voice. hoping to tap into it. 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
kkins25:

πŸ˜‚
i like to come back here when I'm broke. My ego vanishes in poverty πŸ˜‚.

This thread is golden... Aside, the esoteric knowledge, i love the writing style. It's the same with that of my inner voice. hoping to tap into it. 😁
it truly is a wonderful thread. i think i would go through it again myself grin

anything that eradicates the ego is always good lol. temporarily

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
sukkot:
it truly is a wonderful thread. i think i would go through it again myself grin

anything that eradicates the ego is always good lol. temporarily
Poverty and post cum. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. unfortunately, the latter, which is the good one, doesn't last long.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
kkins25:

Poverty and post cum. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. unfortunately, the latter, which is the good one, doesn't last long.
poverty does not have to last long in today's world. For example you write pretty good English. There are many websites where they need proof readers to correct mistakes in articles. And they pay in pounds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
sukkot:
poverty does not have to last long in today's world. For example you write pretty good English. There are many websites where they need proof readers to correct mistakes in articles. And they pay in pounds.
Thanks for the suggestion. Ah, the irony; I'm pretty bad when it comes to syntax.

My "poverty" doesn't come from lack of work, it stems from being unable to feed the multitude of "five thousand" from a few loaves of bread.

I really don't understand it myself. And yes, i know, one must fill one's belly before one feeds the belly of others. However, filling my belly hasn't always fueled the zeal to live. When ever i consciously decide to not fill the belly of others, the universe finds a way to knock my head. The opposite is also true: my harvest grows the more of it i gift away. Why I can't keep some for myself is the mystery behind the curtains.

Here's an instance: One evening, i was walking home--after traveling from school, when a stranger in a car stopped me. πŸ˜” It was a traumatic experience for me.

He pleaded that I help him with some money to buy fuel, and that he too assisted a friend by dropping her home, but his fuel was now running low. In essence, he had put himself in a bad situation by offering to help someone else. There were tears in his eyes already. He was a muslim in between.

I couldn't help him. But, there's a very dark twist to the tale. Although, i told him i didn't have money, I had about 6 thousand Naira sitting in my school bag. Unfortunately, it was a contribution that my coursemates had put together for some practical, or so.

At that moment, I thought "the devil is certainly out to get me, " "I could give him, but how was i going to refund, " but it wasn't my money to give. So, I told him i didn't have.

He thanked me for listening, and apologized for embarrassing me. That stung me-- very deeply. 2 minutes after he drove off, i put 2 and 2 together.

I could afford to give him some 1k or so, and have him return it. Even if he didn't, I could not eat at school for a few days to make up for it I literally ean back to the express. I literally ran. But, it was too late. I slept that day with a very heavy heart. it was the kind of sensation you feel when a loved one betrays you, or a girl friend breaks up with you. I couldn't shake off the feeling that punishment was coming, and indeed it came. But that's tori for another day.

Infact, I spent a couple days just telling the sky "I'm sorry."

Alas, the dark twist came the next day. The money my classmates kept with me was requested for. I was glad i didn't give the man, but resentful aswell.

I really don't know whether i was lucky or i was unfortunate that day. I couldn't help feel like i missed something.

As for punishment, the following year, my parents couldn't come up with tuition fees.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Some say it's my ego, sarrassin says it may be a karmic duty, sort off.. i really don't know. Pay is coming soon, but DMs are already coming in. 😭😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
kkins25:
Thanks for the suggestion. Ah, the irony; I'm pretty bad when it comes to syntax.

My "poverty" doesn't come from lack of work, it stems from being unable to feed the multitude of "five thousand" from a few loaves of bread.

I really don't understand it myself. And yes, i know, one must fill one's belly before one feeds the belly of others. However, filling my belly hasn't always fueled the zeal to live. When ever i consciously decide to not fill the belly of others, the universe finds a way to knock my head. The opposite is also true: my harvest grows the more of it i gift away. Why I can't keep some for myself is the mystery behind the curtains.

Here's an instance: One evening, i was walking home--after traveling from school, when a stranger in a car stopped me. πŸ˜” It was a traumatic experience for me.

He pleaded that I help him with some money to buy fuel, and that he too assisted a friend by dropping her home, but his fuel was now running low. In essence, he had put himself in a bad situation by offering to help someone else. There were tears in his eyes already. He was a muslim in between.

I couldn't help him. But, there's a very dark twist to the tale. Although, i told him i didn't have money, I had about 6 thousand Naira sitting in my school bag. Unfortunately, it was a contribution that my coursemates had put together for some practical, or so.

At that moment, I thought "the devil is certainly out to get me, " "I could give him, but how was i going to refund, " but it wasn't my money to give. So, I told him i didn't have.

He thanked me for listening, and apologized for embarrassing me. That stung me-- very deeply. 2 minutes after he drove off, i put 2 and 2 together.

I could afford to give him some 1k or so, and have him return it. Even if he didn't, I could not eat at school for a few days to make up for it I literally ean back to the express. I literally ran. But, it was too late. I slept that day with a very heavy heart. it was the kind of sensation you feel when a loved one betrays you, or a girl friend breaks up with you. I couldn't shake off the feeling that punishment was coming, and indeed it came. But that's tori for another day.

Infact, I spent a couple days just telling the sky "I'm sorry."

Alas, the dark twist came the next day. The money my classmates kept with me was requested for. I was glad i didn't give the man, but resentful aswell.

I really don't know whether i was lucky or i was unfortunate that day. I couldn't help feel like i missed something.

As for punishment, the following year, my parents couldn't come up with tuition fees.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Some say it's my ego, sarrassin says it may be a karmic duty, sort off.. i really don't know. Pay is coming soon, but DMs are already coming in. 😭😭😭

yeah I can relate and it's definitely nothing to do with the ego or as Sarrassin put it, a karmic duty. You are just created with a sympathetic and empathic spirit. But you have to make sure the lions don't take advantage of you. The lions see sympathy and empathy as a form of weakness and they will come to devour. I mean, a man who owns a car driving up to beg a student who is walking for money ? Just doesn't sound right bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
sukkot:
yeah I can relate and it's definitely nothing to do with the ego or as Sarrassin put it, a karmic duty. You are just created with a sympathetic and empathic spirit. But you have to make sure the lions don't take advantage of you. The lions see sympathy and empathy as a form of weakness and they will come to devour. I mean, a man who owns a car driving up to beg a student who is walking for money ? Just doesn't sound right bro cheesy

I thought so too.. It was a really strange occurrence.. I was more dan flabbergasted as i watched him speak although i was in the uni at d time
Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
This thread! I miss Sarassin, loj, and others who contributed immensely to this thread.

I wish someone could come in and take the reigns again.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
kkins25:

I thought so too.. It was a really strange occurrence.. I was more dan flabbergasted as i watched him speak although i was in the uni at d time
sounds like a scammer to me lol

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
sukkot:
sounds like a scammer to me lol
Oh no, he was no scammer. haha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.