Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109234 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by SalomonKane: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

you guys sure take nairaland too seriously.
LOL. It's nothing serious. Just letting God's failed experiment know he's a loser.

Happy Sunday. wink
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2017
This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half-baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective.

True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You're an id.iot. A mo.ron of the highest order. You're so stup.id it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath. Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as if it were coated with teflon. Creative thoughts take alternate transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. If you had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out. On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest attainable IQ) you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant glimpse of it.
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2017
I don't like you. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. Go away, you swine. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. Meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I wretch at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a waste of flesh. On a good day you're a halfwit. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2017
You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, study, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-ret.arded

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behaviour merits.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
As for Sukkot, he, unlike someone well known, like sarassin, does, at least doesnt downplay Jesus Christ,
so, I dont think, he is really all, what he "posts" misconstrues him to be

So, all the more reason, to be careful, not to get overexposed
else the devil will use the mind as a garbage dump

Yes, the soul.
There is no consolation prize,
but, hey, rather that, than nothing

When dining with the devil, you got to have a long spoon
Be careful of the food served too
Look but dont touch
Touch but dont taste
Taste but dont swallow

Sarassin, anyone or anything, that tries to make Yeshua HaMashiach aka Jesus Christ appear, less important than He really is, should set off alarm bells

What does it mean to downplay Jesus?
I think for you lot, anyone who does not subscribe to the notion that Jesus is God is downplaying Jesus.
Jehovah's Witnesses for instance do not agree that Jesus is God. Are they downplaying Jesus in your own books?
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

you guys sure take nairaland too seriously.
I'm still hoping some viewer gets this, one can hope
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

OMG did somebody hack your account grin Lmao
cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
I tell you bro. I was really shocked. grin.
Lolz, saw the dude trying to take me to a club last night? I think he's as sexually skewed as he's religiously unsure.
Re: The Middle Path by SalomonKane: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fo.ol, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stup.id you are. I mean rock-hard stu.pid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stu.pid. Stup.id so st.upid that it goes way beyond the s.tupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupi.d. You are trans-s.tup id stupid. Meta-st.upi.d. Some pure essence of a s.tupi.d so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.
Yet another long, worthless meaningless epistle from a godforsaken loser.

All you type is gibberish. Your posts and write-ups are filled with inane thoughts. The type that made the people of Israel rebel against God. What a sorry excuse for a human you are. *spits.

Now tell me, you delusional twerp, didn't your parents teach you to keep the Sabbath holy? Of course, you're a recalcitrant drop out purus idiota who's no better than a badly trained motor park tout, isn't that why your entire online life is full of ass licking and rectum seeking activities?

Tell me, how many hot dude have penetrated your over wide and over used rectum with their uncircumcise penis? You uncircumcised Philistine, diseased ignoramous, celebrated failure and castrated inglorious fool. You'll forever be a seeker of anything that is sh1t and associated with sh1t.

Now, I'll suggest you go for H.I.V test immediately because the way you seek people's anus' online is worse than the way flies seek faeces.

Die in you abyss of eternal ignorance and mundane foolishness. You ostracised demented vermin.
Re: The Middle Path by SalomonKane: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2017
reciprokal:
Lolz, saw the dude trying to take me to a club last night? I think he's as sexually skewed as he's religiously unsure.
Take you to a club? I won't be surprise if it's a club of fools. grin
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yet another long, worthless meaningless epistle from a godforsaken loser.

All you type is gibberish. Your posts and write-ups are filled with inane thoughts. The type that made the people of Israel rebel against God. What a sorry excuse for a human you are. *spits.

Now tell me, you delusional twerp, didn't your parents teach you to keep the Sabbath holy? Of course, you're a recalcitrant drop out purus idiota who's no better than a badly trained motor park tout, isn't that why your entire online life is full of ass licking and rectum seeking activities?

Tell me, how many hot dude have penetrated your over wide and over used rectum with their uncircumcise penis? You uncircumcised Philistine, diseased ignoramous, celebrated failure and castrated inglorious fool. You'll forever be a seeker of anything that is sh1t and associated with sh1t.

Now, I'll suggest you go for H.I.V test immediately because the way you seek people's anus' online is worse than the way flies seek faeces.

Die in you abyss of eternal ignorance and mundane foolishness. You ostracised demented vermin.

I don't give a **** who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ****ing life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ****ing pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ****ing back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a **** how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ****ing guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ****ing show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ****ing heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my ****ing car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ****ing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ****ing length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ****ing hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll ****ing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you b.itch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell,
Re: The Middle Path by SalomonKane: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't give a **** who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ****ing life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ****ing pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ****ing back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a **** how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ****ing guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ****ing show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ****ing heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my ****ing car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ****ing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ****ing length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ****ing hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll ****ing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you b.itch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell,
Oh spare me your childish musing, you paleolithic moonstruck bastard.

Imagine going back and worth, complaining like a child whose candy was taken from him by a bully. But hey, here's the truth, you and your entire lineage are no better than slaves, the type who had their balls chopped off for staring at their masters wife.

I know life is hard. But why won't it be when you're the seeker of faeces. You crave for faeces the way a mosquito crave for blood. I'll enjoin you to stop having mental relapse, you're eventually end up brain dead, that is more dead than you already are.

So, you simple minded empty ended piece of garbage gay. Try, just try and stop ranting, it makes you look like wastrel who hasn't collected his daily pay from his hoe.

Like I told you before, you paleolithic douchebag, piss off and remain pissed in your whirl pool of piss.
Re: The Middle Path by reciprokal: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
Take you to a club? I won't be surprise if it's a club of fools. grin
and pansies. Never seen such a deluded dude my entire life.

Dude could get an Oscar for self-deceit.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by ModusOperandi(f): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fo.ol, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stup.id you are. I mean rock-hard stu.pid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stu.pid. Stup.id so st.upid that it goes way beyond the s.tupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupi.d. You are trans-s.tup id stupid. Meta-st.upi.d. Some pure essence of a s.tupi.d so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.
your copy and paste game is lit though

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2017
ModusOperandi:
your copy and paste game is lit though

hahahaha Game over, someone gets it grin

"Freshest Clothes" is simply an internet meme

original is "I think its hilarious u kids talking about semphis. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol"
it originated in a gaming forum or something

"Bible College" was gotten here https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/16aho4/coll_gorilla_warfarenavy_seal_variations/

the part about operations and heart attack was gotten here https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145915743
Re: The Middle Path by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: The Middle Path by FTrebirth(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
because he's jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.

what kind of comradeship solidarity comment is this?

that's so gay, mehn! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2017
FTrebirth:

what kind of comradeship solidarity comment is this?

that's so gay, mehn! embarassed
you're late to the Party smiley
Re: The Middle Path by FTrebirth(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you're late to the Party smiley
ok, but stop saying gay sh1t like that in defense of a fellow man, unless you're one.
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2017
FTrebirth:
ok, but stop saying gay sh1t like that in defense of a fellow man, unless you're one.
follow the discussion
Re: The Middle Path by calliope(f): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2017
What da ..... grin
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dcholeric:
Sarrasin. Is Jesus God?

I will try to answer your questions as best as I can. It is only fair I point out that I am not Christian, I stand on my own two feet fully invincible as the Divine God intended.

It really depends on what side of the fence you sit on, if you’re mainstream Christian then you have to believe that Jesus is God. For me no, Jesus was a Jewish apocalyptic prophet in the mold of John the Baptist, like all apocalyptic preachers before him and after him he got it wrong, a fact that seems to elude many. Jesus was a miracle worker and a great teacher who taught humility, compassion and the observance of the spirit of the law. He was also apparently fiercely nationalistic. Roman accounts place him at the head of a significant number of men who were armed and approaching Jerusalem. Jesus was deemed an imminent threat to the state of Rome and for this he was betrayed by his own people to save their own skins and sentenced to death by the Romans for sedition. After his death his followers later deified him.

Is "the father" in the bible the ultimate God?

You would first have to define who that ‘father’ is. Is it the vengeful, wrathful, 'eye for an eye' God of Moses who brought the Israelites out of Egypt or is it the Gentler God of Jesus who advocates ‘turning the other cheek’?

The deity that reveals itself to Abraham and Moses has, much later through a process of assimilation had the attributes of a supreme God ascribed to it. Christians do not actually know the name of this deity, they refer to it by an anagram. The priests forbade that the name of their deity be spoken, the true name of the deity was never written down in scripture and the name was to be kept sacrosanct this was to ensure that others could not invoke the same deity against them! The chief Priest’s position was a high one indeed, he was the only one allowed to go into the inner sanctum of the temple to call on the true name of the God of Israel.

Is the holy spirit same as the father and the son....as in the holy trinity?
Everyone regardless of religion has the Divine light within. Nobody alive is disenfranchised of the Divine spark.

Is there a heaven and a hell?
Only of one's own making.

How do i become more spiritual without engaging in any human rituals?
You don’t need to perform human rituals to develop spiritually. Learn to meditate you will find your own path.....eventually.

Can i on my own practice spirituality and be effective?
You most certainly can.

You're quite welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm still hoping some viewer gets this, one can hope
I do.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hahahaha Game over, someone gets it grin

"Freshest Clothes" is simply an internet meme

original is "I think its hilarious u kids talking about semphis. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol"
it originated in a gaming forum or something

"Bible College" was gotten here https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/16aho4/coll_gorilla_warfarenavy_seal_variations/

the part about operations and heart attack was gotten here https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145915743
Loops!!
I don't.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chubhie:

More inner work on self. You've got that fantastic warrior spirit. There ought to be a red line guiding you premised on hardcore principles.

Learn to stay calm in the face of adversity.Humour works great too.
Thanks dear. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you can't say this to his face if you see him because he's jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes
Hopefullandlord is making fun of Sukkot.

Pls stop.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
and Analice107 can you pick out 1 (one) invective I've thrown here?
I didn't say you threw, i said you waited for sound discussion to worn out and be replaced by invectives before you came.

You've been silently following from the start, why didn't you say a thing? Your clique who came in earlier scammed when the heat began descending, now you are here from behind.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chubhie:

Even greater than mother theresa has joined bad gang? I almost forgot we're still humans in this human condition together.

It's self-evident that we MUST learn to exorcise the demons in us before the light can truly emerge.

Hmmmm. I try not to give in to all that. Satan wants to draw us out to fight each other according to his terms, in his territory using his weapons, i know him and his ways, so, i say no.

I won't engage any human, because no human is my adversary, Satan is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what do you mean by this?
I'm known for sound debates

I just know you can't say these things to Sukkot's face because he's jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes
Okay, Since he hangs out with the coolest dudes and not chics, what can i say? i'm a chic.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

No, no, no no.
Not anymore analice107
Invective(s) was/were allowed to reign,
but now is time to rein in invectives
But you see what's going on nah. Right down this thread when sukkot began, i refused to tow that line and continued with the discussion, now he can not contain himself anymore he is all out calling me unprintable names.

He is not my enemy, satan is. I won't reply him as he expects me to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (82) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.