Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109243 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
The issue of healing is very dear to me and I would like to add a few more words with respect to petitioning for Raphael and healing in general before moving on to the Archangel Sachiel.

In health matters one does not simply invoke for "good health." You must be specific, petition for the healing of the disease, and you will be made whole. Healing may come from any source; doctors, healers, or even from a profound change of attitude. You do not petition Raphael on behalf of somebody else without their permission, this can result in effecting such a person’s destiny but, if you are asked for help by a sick person, you may then petition the angels on their behalf.

The following wording is a petition for healing and is quite effective:

"May the affliction that [name the individual here] must endure be borne for a good reason or speedily pass away."

Experience shows that, as a result of this type of petition, a realization on the part of the ill person quickly occurs, and the physical disease goes away.

All healing professional’s i.e nurses, surgeons, vets, doctors, dentists, etc., are linked to the healing ministry of the angels. Yet sometimes, the healing that comes through the instrumentality of the angels is of a miraculous order. These miraculous manifestations of healing usually occur only when there is no other way to bring the results about, for instance when doctors or nurses pronounce a ‘lost cause’.

Every hospital I have ever visited is presided over by a major angel of healing and angelic workers, and most healing work done by angels occurs at night, when the absence of the sick person's consciousness enables the healing energy directed by the angels to flow without instruction.

My plea to all is that whenever you pass a hospital, direct a silent blessing to its angel. Just a single thought direct to the angel is enough, it helps us all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
The Great Archangel Sachiel is understandably one of most invoked archangels. He has domain over financial matters, I have discussed his attributes in the introductory part of the angelic topic. Suffice to say that if you find yourself in a tight spot not of your making and require money then Sachiel is your angel.

Again as always, be specific, if you need $300 to pay your bills petition for exactly that! Petition for what you need, not what you want, there is a difference. To thine own self-be true, you are never going to fool an angel, not in a lifetime! Sachiel is a cheerful giver to those who truly require his services, ask him for ways to help you earn money and he will clear the way for you.

Sachiel is invoked on Thursdays and the petition kept for seven days, awaiting his sign of consent. Petitions to him are to be in either blue ink upon lavender paper, or purple ink upon white paper. The entire petition should be written in the Enochian Alphabet. The particular symbols to head the grid in the petition to Angel Sachiel are attached. The symbols to be drawn in by hand are; the arrow of Sagittarius, the symbol of Pisces, the symbol of the planet Jupiter and the Part of fortune, Sachiel’s personal symbol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sachiel shows his grace through many signs. To find a foreign coin in your change, or to find money on the street, is a sign of financial increase. To see purple light or haze, or golden motes dancing in the air; to take a surprise trip to the sea or a voyage by boat; to receive unexpected news about a sailor or fisherman; to receive any gift from the sea or ornaments with designs of fish, elephants, or whales, or to see any of these creatures unexpectedly, indicate Sachiel's consent.

To be given purple flowers or grapes; to see an oak tree for the first time, or to find or be given acorns, oak apples, or leaves; to dream of ships; to receive a gift of money or to see in person a member of any royal family, especially a sovereign ruler, are likewise favourable signs.
For a bee to enter your home or hover about you (for bees make honey, which is "nature's gold" ) is a blessed omen. To see a queen bee, whether in swarm or not, is the most fortunate sign of all. Any of these signs, if occurring within the seven days, are indicative of the Angel Sachiel granting your petition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
The eagle has landed grin
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
SoapAndSponge:
The eagle has landed grin

Green eagles or Golden eagles? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Having given a brief overview of angelic petitioning, this is a good time to take a look at the alphabets to be used in constructing our petitions. We start with the Theban.

The Theban alphabet is named after Honorius of Thebes, and is also sometimes called the Honorian or Theban Script. This script is strongly related to lunar energies and as in many ancient scripts, there are no equivalents for the modern letters J , U, and W. In these cases, the Theban symbol for I (i) is substituted for the letter J ; the Theban symbol for V is also used for the English U and is written twice to represent our letter W.
To use the script, you simply substitute our alphabets for the Theban equivalent. Here below is the script, it is very easy to use.

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sarassin:
The Great Archangel Sachiel is understandably one of most invoked archangels. He has domain over financial matters, I have discussed his attributes in the introductory part of the angelic topic. Suffice to say that if you find yourself in a tight spot not of your making and require money then Sachiel is your angel.

Again as always, be specific, if you need $300 to pay your bills petition for exactly that! Petition for what you need, not what you want, there is a difference. To thine own self-be true, you are never going to fool an angel, not in a lifetime! Sachiel is a cheerful giver to those who truly require his services, ask him for ways to help you earn money and he will clear the way for you.

Sachiel is invoked on Thursdays and the petition kept for seven days, awaiting his sign of consent. Petitions to him are to be in either blue ink upon lavender paper, or purple ink upon white paper. The entire petition should be written in the Enochian Alphabet. The particular symbols to head the grid in the petition to Angel Sachiel are attached. The symbols to be drawn in by hand are; the arrow of Sagittarius, the symbol of Pisces, the symbol of the planet Jupiter and the Part of fortune, Sachiel’s personal symbol.
Is Sachiel an Angel or an Archangel?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Is Sachiel an Angel or an Archangel?

He is an Angel and not an Archangel. Good spot. He is invoked so much that he might as well be an Archangel.
Re: The Middle Path by zion32(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
very nice piece you've got there about the angels, sarrasin. i am curious whether invoking these archangels have any bad effect after using their help.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
zion32:
very nice piece you've got there about the angels, sarassin. i am curious whether invoking these archangels have any bad effect after using their help.

Thank you. No, there are no ill-effects of invoking the Archangels, they are there to help. The proviso being that we do not seek their help to perpetrate evil or to diminish humanity. I try to stress this because many go to their places of worship to pray that their enemies "die, die" or "fire fire they may think it is normal to pray for others to die and then seek to petition an archangel to do away with a perceived enemy in that manner, it will not happen.
Re: The Middle Path by HoraCanada(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hi Sarassin, thank you for your help so far, you once stated that Archangel Micheal is the patron of all true priests, please explain further on what you meant on "true priests"
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
zion32:
very nice piece you've got there about the angels, sarrasin. i am curious whether invoking these archangels have any bad effect after using their help.
There is no bad effect whatsoever, except in particular cases.

In comparison to their darker counterparts (read:demons) angels work for free, and usually do not expect any payment. Of course the nobility and purity of our intend is crucial, as well as the overall good to the petition to society.

Demons on the other may be petitioned, but that's where care comes into play. With demons, it is thy will that is done, they have no calms doing whatsoever, BUT they must be paid and in full.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
HoraCanada:
Hi Sarassin, thank you for your help so far, you once stated that Archangel Micheal is the patron of all true priests, please explain further on what you meant on "true priests"

Thanks, this is a very good question. A true Priest is one who is properly ordained into the office by an officer of a certain rank, usually in orthodox churches. They are attended by angels in their ministrations.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by zion32(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
thanks to you both, sarassin and loj for clearing me on that.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
The second alphabet and the more powerful one is the Enochian alphabet, it is also known as the script of King Solomon. It’s a powerful living script with energy of its own and when writing it, you should actually speak the words being spelled out as you draw them.

The scripts is more symbolic a shadow cast by an inner reality. The Enochian alphabets, are not languages, but symbols used to transliterate the alphabet of our own language, the scripts "fuel" the petitions written with them. By requiring added concentration, they also imbue the petition with intense mental energy, the more attention devoted to phrasing and writing out your petition, the better thereof.

The Enochian script is slightly more complicated to use because it is not simply a transposition of Roman alphabets into the Enochian, it is more phonetic in nature. You write the words first as you speak it, for instance “cough” phonetically is “kof”, “please” is “pleez”, “fight” is “phite”, “archangel” is “arkangel”. You will need resourcefulness and creativity to use this alphabet.

You will see that this script has one character for 'SH' and another for 'S', and one character for 'T' and another one for 'TH'. It has no character for 'F', but uses the two that equate to the letters 'P' and 'H'. Two 'V' characters are used to create a 'W'. The same character may be used for 'J' and for 'Y'. In addition there is also one character that can be used for 'L' or for 'EL' (this is used for the last syllable of the word "angEL," and for the proper names of the angels).
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Here is the Enochian alphabet attached. Needless to say, you will not be writing epistles as petitions. Keep them succinct, precise and to the point.

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Now that we are all off to keep the angels busy with our petitions I am minded to point out that we should remember to Thank the angels when they have done as you asked. The angels are beings of light, they do not have our physicality but we too can enrich their consciousness with experiences angels cannot have.

Give the Archangel a "thank-you" gift by sharing. Sit in prayer or meditation and recall a past experience in your life, one of absolute beauty and joy that filled your heart. Make sure it is a positive experience containing no negative aspects, for instance the feeling of relief from fear at someone dear to you recovering from an illness. It might be the memory of your first kiss; the first sight of early dawn; the pleasure of being reunited with an old friend e.t.c., any memory that provoked an intense feeling of joy will do. Imagine your joyous memory is contained in your hand.

Now send out a call to the angel that granted your petition and inform it by your mind that you wish to give it the present in your hands as a love-gift of gratitude. Then extend your hands, this is an experience of sharing between evolutionary lines. You will walk by the light of the angels.

3 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sarassin:
Now that we are all off to keep the angels busy with our petitions I am minded to point out that we should remember to Thank the angels when they have done as you asked. The angels are beings of light, they do not have our physicality but we too can enrich their consciousness with experiences angels cannot have.

Give the Archangel a "thank-you" gift by sharing. Sit in prayer or meditation and recall a past experience in your life, one of absolute beauty and joy that filled your heart. Make sure it is a positive experience containing no negative aspects, for instance the feeling of relief from fear at someone dear to you recovering from an illness. It might be the memory of your first kiss; the first sight of early dawn; the pleasure of being reunited with an old friend e.t.c., any memory that provoked an intense feeling of joy will do. Imagine your joyous memory is contained in your hand.

Now send out a call to the angel that granted your petition and inform it by your mind that you wish to give it the present in your hands as a love-gift of gratitude. Then extend your hands, this is an experience of sharing between evolutionary lines. You will walk by the light of the angels.

Breathtaking...

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sarassin:

Green eagles or Golden eagles? grin

THE Eagle
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by LotusFan: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sarassin:

Now send out a call to the angel that granted your petition and inform[ it be y your mind that you wish to give it the present in your hands as a love-gift of gratitude. Then extend your hands, this is an experience of sharing between evolutionary lines. You will walk by the light of the angels.

This is such a beautiful way of saying thank you, a round of applause !!!

Thanks for sharing this smiley

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
LotusFan:

This is such a beautiful way of saying thank you, a round of applause !!!

Thanks for sharing this smiley

You're very welcome, and thank you.
Re: The Middle Path by Goddys(m): 12:33am On Sep 30, 2017
@ Sarassin, you fail to specify at what point to use Theban alphabet and Enochian transposition to petition Angel Sachiel.

Is this the order of the petition :

1. Heading the petition with the Archangel's sigil
2. The Archangel's name
3. The Petitioner's name
4. Prayers to be granted by the Angel

At what stage does one use Theban alphabet and Enochian transposition from the foregoing?

Another important question is whether Archangel Sachiel is among the fallen Angels as I am very certain there are glorified Angels and fallen Angels even though they are all benevolent in nature.

I have had an encounter with Angel Sachiel in a dream. It appeared as an old man with a grey hair on a robe and cloak and advised on career path to take to stay relevant.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Goddys:
@ Sarassin, you fail to specify at what point to use Theban alphabet and Enochian transposition to petition Angel Sachiel.

Is this the order of the petition :

1. Heading the petition with the Archangel's sigil
2. The Archangel's name
3. The Petitioner's name
4. Prayers to be granted by the Angel

At what stage does one use Theban alphabet and Enochian transposition from the foregoing?

Another important question is whether Archangel Sachiel is among the fallen Angels as I am very certain there are glorified Angels and fallen Angels even though they are all benevolent in nature.

I have had an encounter with Angel Sachiel in a dream. It appeared as an old man with a grey hair on a robe and cloak and advised on career path to take to stay relevant.

I did specify that the entire petition to Angel Sachiel is to be written in Enochian This includes the name of the Angel and your name. There is no transposition of the Theban. The order of your petition to include the symbols given in the header (not Sigils) should be in the format attached below.

Neither of Archangels Raphael, Haniel or Angel Sachiel are fallen angels, they are angels of the Elohim.

If you had an encounter with Angel Sachiel then you can consider yourself very blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2017
@sarassin i read somewhere that the petition should be kept where nobody can see it until the petition is granted. how untrue is that?
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Sarassin:

Now you have to be careful not to make these impressionable people to incur wraths upon themselves. I am sure you are aware that in a fallen world ( which this one is ), everything, including all information is upside down. meaning what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right. I say that because I have broken down the name Sa-chi-el etymologically and it means POWERFUL JUDGE. So this angel is only dealing with war like ventures and vengeance. This angel is a warrior angel. Which explains why his symbol is the sagittarian arrow because arrow depicts war. So these people on here will invoke this angel for 300 dollars as you requested and will get a destructive force coming into their life to wreak havoc. Point is do not depend on wikipedia for information cuz it is part of the programming. you have to break down the meaning of the names of the angels yourself so you know their purpose. esoteric etymology. you dont want to ask an angel of war for money because the money he will bring to you is war

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Sarassin:

I did specify that the entire petition to Angel Sachiel is to be written in Enochian This includes the name of the Angel and your name. There is no transposition of the Theban. The order of your petition to include the symbols given in the header (not Sigils) should be in the format attached below.

Neither of Archangels Raphael, Haniel or Angel Sachiel are fallen angels, they are angels of the Elohim.

If you had an encounter with Angel Sachiel then you can consider yourself very blessed.

Sarassin - Could you please supply the header (i.e 1st zodiacal sign, 2nd zodiacal sign, planetary symbol & call sign) for the following Malachims?

1.) Gabriel - Monday

2.) Samael - Tuesday

3.) Cassiel - Saturday

4.) Metatron

Thanks!
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
iRyan:
@sarassin i read somewhere that the petition should be kept where nobody can see it until the petition is granted. how untrue is that?

Very untrue, yes, you should keep it somewhere private of course, but it is not a sigil based petition that has to be hidden from other eyes, but it is advisable that you keep it somewhere private and safe until it is disposed of.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
sukkot:
Now you have to be careful not to make these impressionable people to incur wraths upon themselves. I am sure you are aware that in a fallen world ( which this one is ), everything, including all information is upside down. meaning what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right. I say that because I have broken down the name Sa-chi-el etymologically and it means POWERFUL JUDGE. So this angel is only dealing with war like ventures and vengeance. This angel is a warrior angel. Which explains why his symbol is the sagittarian arrow because arrow depicts war. So these people on here will invoke this angel for 300 dollars as you requested and will get a destructive force coming into their life to wreak havoc. Point is do not depend on wikipedia for information cuz it is part of the programming. you have to break down the meaning of the names of the angels yourself so you know their purpose. esoteric etymology. you dont want to ask an angel of war for money because the money he will bring to you is war

Erm….No Sukkot ! No such havoc will ever be wrought by an angel of the Elohim merely for petitioning it. If you had read my prior post on Angel Sachiel you will see that I wrote that the angel also has rulership over Divine Justice, he can be petitioned by those who demand Justice in court cases e.t.c., He also rules the planetary treasury which is Jupiter and you can see thee his personal call sign, the cup of Fortune.

Sachiel is not a warrior angel, he is a “Teaching Angel”.

Etymological breakdowns have no bearings whatsoever on Angelic attributes. No Wikipedia wallah here.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sarassin:

@last paragraph...
Is it possible to encounter Angels/Archangels without petitioning them in the manner described?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
@last paragraph...
Is it possible to encounter Angels/Archangels without petitioning them in the manner described?

Angels very rarely interfere in our lives unless we have asked them to but they do have subtle ways of making their presence known. There are other methods of entreating the angels too. You develop a relationship with an angel and they will (if they choose to do so) manifest in ways that you can recognise them. If one has inner vision they can be seen as they are.

My personal experience is that whenever I travel to another country, an angel makes its presence known to me through somebody out of the blue simply offering me assistance, it could be something as innocuous as help with a bag, or as happened fairly recently, I arrived at a regional airport in heavy rainfall and someone handed me an umbrella just like that, smiled and walked off. The problem of course was that strange guys offering me assistance was a bit unnerving so I entreated the angel, saying please send me pretty women instead of these scary looking buggers! Big mistake, strange gorgeous women giving me stuff and doing things for me in foreign countries does not go down well if you're with the family!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
@last paragraph...
The angel of Yahweh encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them
- Psalm 34:7

15When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city.
“Oh no, my lord! What shall we do?” the servant asked.
16“Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered.
“Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”
17And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.”
Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes,
and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

- 2 Kings 6:15-17

Praise the Yahweh, you angels, you mighty ones who carry out his plans,
listening for each of his commands

- Psalm 103:20

My God sent his angel and he shut the lions’ mouths, and they have not harmed me,
because I was found blameless before Him;
and also before you, O king, I have done no harm.”

- Daniel 6:22

What are all the angels?
They are spirits sent to serve those who are going to receive salvation

- Hebrews 1:14

Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers,
for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!

- Hebrews 13:2

For He will give His angels orders concerning you, to protect you in all your ways.
- Psalm 91:11

And there came two angels to Sodom at even;
and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them;
and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

- Genesis 19:1

Then the devil went away, and angels came and took care of Jesus
- Matthew 4:11

Some are searching for someone's else demon(s), that can play well with theirs

It is possible to encounter Angels/Archangels without petitioning them in the manner described

You dont pray to and/or petition angels, except they are the other kinds of angels (i.e. fallen angels)
Angels take commands/orders from God, not from human beings
Angel run errands at God's command, and arent at human beings' beck and call
They are ready to do thing(s) for anyone, any time God asks, not when human beings petitions
They answer to God, not to humans

Why petition angels, when we learn from Psalm 34:7, 2 Kings 6:15-17, Daniel 6:22 and Psalm 91:11,
that no matter what lies ahead, angels are always despatched and mostly already there to help or assist.

I dont meet Angels/Archangels with any of those shenanigans
nor petition Angels/Archangels in the manner(s) described on this thread
yet, I encounter Angels/Archangels regularly,
they always appear, right on cue, and yes, unsummoned by me

Sarassin:
Angels very rarely interfere in our lives unless we have asked them to
but they do have subtle ways of making their presence known. There are other methods of entreating the angels too.
You develop a relationship with an angel and they will (if they choose to do so) manifest in ways that you can recognise them.
If one has inner vision they can be seen as they are.

My personal experience is that whenever I travel to another country, an angel makes its presence known to me through somebody out of the blue simply offering me assistance, it could be something as innocuous as help with a bag, or as happened fairly recently, I arrived at a regional airport in heavy rainfall and someone handed me an umbrella just like that, smiled and walked off. The problem of course was that strange guys offering me assistance was a bit unnerving so I entreated the angel, saying please send me pretty women instead of these scary looking buggers! Big mistake, strange gorgeous women giving me stuff and doing things for me in foreign countries does not go down well if you're with the family!
My personal experience(s) of unexpectingly meeting Angels/Archangels
are similar to the "Incarnations of God" in Joan of Arcadia, (i.e. CBS/Barbara Hall Productions)
where God appears in the form of various people to Joan

I also remember, like it's yesterday, when I met the angel of death.
My memory is a little foggy, as it was ten years ago,
and so cant remember fully the encounter and conversation we had
but I do remember immediately telling others after, that I've just bumped into this unmistaken angel of death

The odd times, some come or go by unsavoury,
and depending on the degree of this, it can be off-putting
and this makes you feel sorry about not wanting to make more than it's necessary contact, in those kind of circumstances.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
[i]

It is possible to encounter Angels/Archangels without petitioning them in the manner described

You dont pray to and/or petition angels, except they are the other kinds of angels (i.e. fallen angels)
Angels take commands/orders from God, not from human beings
Angel run errands at God's command, and arent at human beings' beck and call

I dont meet Angels/Archangels with any of those shenanigans

Your bolded comments are patently untrue. The limitations of your religion are all too evident here, whereas Angels transcend any and all religions and are messengers of the Divine you seem to seek to shrink fit what Angels can or cannot do to fit within the remit of your religion, understandably but incredibly narrow-minded in my view.

Just to be clear, NONE of the Archangels or Angels whose invocatory process I have described in this thread are fallen angels, their names and attributes are clearly expressed, they are not Goetia demons or whatever else you are trying to superimpose on what I posted. Nobody said angels take commands from people, the word I used was petition…one seeks their grace and favour.

People have angelic encounters in different ways, it is Divine Grace. Encounters are different from petitioning, I encounter angels in different ways, however when I petition an Angel it is for specificity, there is a clear difference.

Invoking an Angel or Archangel through a petition is just one method and there are others. Even though you dismissively refer to petitioning as “shenanigans” the practice of invoking angels predates Christianity, it is a teaching of High Qabalah, teachings without which Christianity cannot even begin to infer the existence of the Angels let alone how to contact them.

It is perfectly acceptable for you to state that invoking Archangels is not Christian practice, I am less concerned about that, obviously I am not teaching Christian practice, you made an error in suggesting that I was promulgating the invocation of “Fallen Angels” and that is simply untrue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (82) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.