Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread (87852 Views)

PEG Annual Interschool Games Competition / #oauvsunilag Interschool War Trends On Twitter / Nairaland Interschool Of Marriage Planning, Edition1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Stephenolajide: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Article writer needed ASAP!!!
Long term contract. If you're not skilled enough,Abeg��� no apply.
Whatsapp number ;09090260877
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by onyidon22(m): 3:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Trendishine: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
You live in portharcourt, have a laptop and want to acquire a good technological skill for yourself on a one on one bases.. Like
*AUTOCAD 2D 3D
*PDMS ( Plant design management system
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by marina11: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Every student wants to score good in exam than others.Top Assignment Help provides students plagiarism-free, deeply researched and top-quality work.
more info: - https://topassignmenthelp.com/

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Kyleconstantine: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Do not let Nigeria kill your dream. Education should be easy and stress free. Holla me ,if you wish to study in the Philippines

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by jom28gy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
An appeal to nairaland spirited individuals, groups or cooperate organization, to please help me, to locates any organization's or groups of people, who can gives free educational support, to any persons who want to go to school,but does not have financial capacity to do so,
I will be glad,as I hears from you.
Thanks.
I can be reached through the following contacts.
07062993580,or erikmark164@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by kizitorich: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Urgent Vacancy.

Graphic Designer wanted at White Soul Motors Limited.

The individual must possess an IT skill.

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Daltimate2(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
i rep team unilag UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Sirdesmond(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
There is something we Nigerian students always miss in our lifes and that is independent thinking and creativity, their are lots of problems that are yet unsolved I'm our schools but we don't take our free time to think out the solution, in other to cut the story short. I just came up with a solution to a problem, which will be of very paramount importance in our Nigerian universities and that is meetinschool - meetinschool (http://www.meetinschool.com) , it's a site created to aid students sell or buy goods in any Nigerian institution, let me give you all this secret, you can be the top seller of used phones in your school. How? You could just sign up to meetinschool and start posting goods online for free
Sign up is school based, that is you select your school when registering, when one wants to buy something he/she can search by school.
I think this is one of the things we should be doing during our leisure time

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by danwilliams4u(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by recruitment2018: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN EDUCATION

We are a leading Christian co-educational, full boarding school with resident staff located in the Lagos axis looking for a mature, focused, energetic, results-driven, committed and experienced professional, willing to live within the school premises, to fill the following full-time position:
1. Executive Director: The duties will include reviewing educational standards, implementing student service programs, assessing employees, managing budgets, preparing reports and coordinating school programs.

 Requirements: A Bachelor's degree in Education and Master's degree in Education Administration, as well as a teaching license and 10years cognate experience in competitive academic environment.
The candidate must be willing to live within the school premises.
Application Process
Only interested candidates who meet the specified requirements should please send a Cover Letter and CV to recruitment.talent2014@gmail.com using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email. For example: Executive Director.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by tonysleek(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Anthony chuks

Economics department

Ekiti state university
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Sashacrystal007: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by EduRecruit: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
excellent idea.Give us a call today

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Abu001: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Do you plan to study in FRANCE, BELGIUM, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, USA, UK AND THAILAND. There are currently genuine scholarships available now with limited space in all these countries listed.
Do you also want to pay your CANADIAN AND USA SERVIS FEE?
Do you need help to do a successful F1 visa application to the United States, in order to avoid denials?
Contact me:0704 643 5603 and 1705leadershipinstitute@gmail.com

Delay may cost you a lot
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Lifelearnersng: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2018
NEED HELP WITH WAEC

LET LIFELEARNERS LIMITED HELP YOU

WE HAVE COMPLETE WEAC Past Questions,Answers and solutions Solved by Professional instructors and teachers online.

Get Our Scratch card and ACCESS:
COMPLETE WAEC OBJECTIVE PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
ELABORATE EXPLANATION TO ANSWERS
THEORY QUESTIONS & SOLUTIONS
SUPPORT SERVICE

Simply visit: elearn.lifelearners.ng

With our WAEC PAST Questions & SOLUTIONS; save your money and spend less while still obtaining the best results!

Our services are efficient, effective and reliable. We are located at Suite 4014/4015 GA 247, Plaza Opposite Emadeb Energy, Mabushi, Abuja. For more enquiries: 09099999859 09055588877 or email : helpdesk@lifelearners.ng.

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by technozuzu: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
The good way of describing, and nice article to take information regarding my presentation focus,
which I am going to present in institution of higher education.
https://www.technozuzu.com/whatsapp-dare-games/
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by technozuzu: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon.
https://www.technozuzu.com/whatsapp-stricker-how-turn-photos-whatsapp-sticker/
https://www.technozuzu.com/google-recaptcha-v3-stop-bots-without-user-interaction/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / How Relevant Is NOUN Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.