Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,511 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Fwb With This Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fwb With This Girl... (502 Views)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fwb With This Girl... by knax: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2017
okay guys..so I'm in a fwb relationship with a girl or something of that nature(the relationship).i tried to define the relationship to her,but she said that she likes things the way they are and defining it can make things harder and uninteresting.she does however try to get me to admit that I love her...and I never accept it.she also tries to make me jealous by bringing up issue that her ex is still contacting her..
and then she tries to make it look like her pvssy gat me on hold,that I can't do without it.she'll be like "U re not getting any pvssy"..and I would fire back and say " I'm not getting any of ur pvssy,u mean,buh I can and will get any pvssy out there,if I want to"...and then she'll start feeling bad.
my point is,she doesn't want to define it,but she acts like we're dating,always texting me first and asking me what other girls told me or what they did when they visited me..
I feel like by trying to define d relationship I handed my balls to her..and I want it back.i want to be in control again.and I don't want to fall in love with her,even if I am.i still don't want to
*modified*
Re: Fwb With This Girl... by Tenkobos(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2017
A girl or something of that nature??
Re: Fwb With This Girl... by knax: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:
A girl or something of that nature??
not the girl..as in d relationship or fwb ish

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Rained Curses And Accused Her Husband Of Domestic Violence / Ways To Deal With Inferiority Complex / Ipob Man Caught In Mushin Market Stealing Tyres From A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.