Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents (38839 Views)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Police Stops Young Kenyan Inventor From Flying His Home Made Aircraft / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by smart111(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
That my classmate represent Brother represent

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
smart111:
That my classmate represent Brother represent

I see you bro.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by chukxie(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
tdayof:

Thank you very much sir.

More grease to your elbows. Good night from here.

2 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by soleexx(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
tdayof:

You can work on your patent. It takes almost 6 months for the original certificate with a seal to be out.

Make it a global patent as this will protect your IP anywhere in the world. The application process depends on what you need a patent for. At times, you might need a security clearance from the ONSA office if your innovation is security related.

I wish you success.

Actually yea it sure need a security clearance and some other processing I believe I cannot tackle alone...

makes me feel its a waste of a talent
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
The guy is another fraud, or appropriately another Emegweali in the making.

1. Why is it that none of the claimed patents are online? I have searched everywhere just to read the patents, no links etc.
2. How often do undergraduates write patents?
3. Who are his research collaborators? How many patents are written by a sole individual? And how likely is it for an undergraduate without publications to solely write a patent?
4. If he is indeed a student in China, why is he filing patents in Nigeria? Why not China? What qualifies as patent in Nigeria might be classified as utter rubbish in China.

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
bayooooooo:

1. Why is it that none of the claimed patents are online? I have searched everywhere just to read the patents, no links etc.
3. Who are his research collaborators? How many patents are written by a sole individual? And how likely is it for an undergraduate without publications to solely write a patent?
4. If he is indeed a student in China, why is he filing patents in Nigeria? Why not China? What qualifies as patent in Nigeria might be classified as utter rubbish in China.

1)How many Nigerian patents are online?
2) How often do undergraduate write patents? Is patent a research study you write anyhow? Patents comes after inventions. The first one was sealed in 2016.
3) you need no publication to write a patent.
4) SAU aerospace engineering student China. Filing for a patent in my Nigeria is a choice. I am Nigerian and only acquired knowledge in China. Are unverified claims accepted as patents?

We are talking about patents with tested prototypes.
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nationalman: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
bayooooooo:

i smell jealousy. when the boy they seriously study where you dey. Its an hon-our for Nigeria.especially the radar absorbing stuff. that's the tech powering stealth planes

2 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
tdayof:

1)How many Nigerian patents are online?

What's the essence of patents? What differentiates a patent from a trade secret? You can't claim to have a patent that's not accessible, and as such can't be scrutinized. Here is a link to search patent repository. Why is yours not turning up? Where is your so-called patent?

https://patents.google.com/

tdayof:

2) How often do undergraduate write patents? Is patent a research study you write anyhow? Patents comes after inventions. The first one was sealed in 2016.

But inventions don't come out of thin air, there is a body of works that leads to an invention, which has to be explained in a patent. You can't just say: I have invented this or that. You have to demonstrate or describe what you did that led to that, and demonstrate it's reproducible.

tdayof:

3) you need no publication to write a patent.

True. But as a student who is two years into an undergraduate program, you also don't have enough experience to SOLELY write a readable patent that's acceptable to peers in your field. Patents are not written in pedestrian English, a grasp of technical jargons peculiar to your field is necessary, which by your level of education you couldn't have sufficient mastery. So who are your co-authors?

tdayof:

4) SAU aerospace engineering student China. Filing for a patent in my Nigeria is a choices. I am Nigerian and only acquired knowledge in China. Are unverified claims accepted as patents?
Laughable. grin grin grin Nigerian professors who can't get their works published in reputable journals also publish in Ife Journal of History, Ibadan Journal of Medical Sciences, or Nsuka Journal of African History or whatever. The world is not deceived, and as such, such political professors are never taken seriously.

I would advise you focus on getting a good degree and not get sucked up in self adulation of having three "patents" because you don't have any.

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nationalman: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
bayooooooo:

What's the essence of patents? What differentiates a patent from a trade secret? You can't claim to have a patent that's not accessible, and as such can't be scrutinized. Here is a link to search patent repository. Why is yours not turning up? Where is your so-called patent?

But inventions don't come out of thin air, there is a body of works that leads to an invention, which has to be explained in a patent. You can't just say: I have invented this or that. You have to demonstrate or describe what you did that led to that, and demonstrate it's reproducible.

True. But as a student who is two years into an undergraduate program, you also don't have enough experience to SOLELY write a readable patent that's acceptable to peers in your field. Patents are not written in pedestrian English, a grasp of technical jargons peculiar to your field is necessary, which by your level of education you couldn't have sufficient mastery. So who are your co-authors?

Laughable. grin grin grin Nigerian professors who can't get their works published in reputable journals also publish in Ife Journal of History, Ibadan Journal of Medical Sciences, or Nsuka Journal of African History or whatever. The world is not deceived, and as such, such political professors are never taken seriously.

I would advise you focus on getting a good degree and not get sucked up in self adulation of having three "patents" because you don't have any.

Invent your own stuff.and lets see you on one of the so called reputable journals.leave the young chap alone.people like you are the problem we have.after looking back at your productive years and see you might not really have achieved you now become stumbling block to others.many of the so called patent we have in this country are just rusting and wasting away. what we ought to be concern is how to encourage the young man on how he can use his invention to better his country ,through employment tech transfer etc

2 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nationalman:
Invent your own stuff.and lets see you on one of the so called reputable journals.leave the young chap alone.people like you are the problem we have.after looking back at your productive years and see you might not really have achieved you now become stumbling block to others.many of the so called patent we have in this country are just rusting and wasting away. what we ought to be concern is how to encourage the young man on how he can use his invention to better his country ,through employment tech transfer etc

No. Truth is I don't even have time to write comments on Nairaland as I would have loved to do. But what he is doing is very dangerous, and if we leave people like him unchallenged, we imperil the future of genuine geniuses that might come out of Nigeria. We should stop promoting mediocrity with such nonsense byline as "let's encourage Nigerians, the young ones etc". You can't claim to be a superstar, and then play victim when you are asked to live up to expectations.

How can you claim three patents when none of it is accessible to anyone? Isn't it the same thing going on in our universities where a professor would claim tons of publication published in a remote journal not accessible to peers around the world? How has that helped us as a nation? Why can't we compete with the rest of the world?

2 Likes

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
bayooooooo:

No. Truth is I don't even have time to write comments on Nairaland as I would have loved to do. But what he is doing is very dangerous, and if we leave people like him unchallenged, we imperil the future of genuine geniuses that might come out of Nigeria. We should stop promoting mediocrity with such nonsense byline as "let's encourage Nigerians, the young ones etc". You can't claim to be a superstar, and then play victim when you are asked to live up to expectations.

How can you claim three patents when none of it is accessible to anyone? Isn't it the same thing going on in our universities where a professor would claim tons of publication published in a remote journal not accessible to peers around the world? How has that helped us as a nation? Why can't we compete with the rest of the world?

Journal:a newspaper or magazine that deals with a particular subject or professional activity.
Patent:a government authority or licence conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.

I own no journal neither do I have any publication on any. Do those professors own any inventions?

Common sense says: patents publications are being updated into database after up to 18 months. Is a patent sealed last year August up to 18 months?

You have access to the internet but and still lack knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
tdayof:
https://patents.stackexchange.com/questions/22/how-long-does-it-take-a-patent-application-to-appear-in-the-uspto-database

Patents takes up to 18 months to be uploaded online.

http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2015/08/03/the-myth-of-the-18-month-delay-in-publishing-patent-applications/id=60185/

You should find a job doing because I careless about your propaganda. To OYO4sure, thanks for the interview.

It's obvious a large percentage of users here are what I'll describe as "educated illiterates".

Your opinions are being discarded. Your derogatory remarks are also observed and trust me it's not something to be taken serious.

I hope you find something profitable to do with your life.

Thank You.

grin grin grin grin You can file a patent and if pending, you would be issued a number that can be used to track its progress. The whole essence of delay is to verify claims and to give others time to dispute the originality or genuineness of your claims. Besides, you claimed to have three patents, not that three patents are pending? right?

Since your patents are granted anyway, why can't you upload a pdf file somewhere for the world to read? Don't you want the world to know about your INVENTIONS? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
tdayof:

Journal:a newspaper or magazine that deals with a particular subject or professional activity.
Patent:a government authority or licence conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.

I own no journal neither do I have any publication on any. Do those professors own any inventions?

Common sense says: patents publications are being updated into database after up to 18 months. Is a patent sealed last year August up to 18 months?

You have access to the internet but and still lack knowledge?

Lol. If this is your understanding of what publications is, then why am I even having this chat with you?

1. In a publication process, you can't claim to have published what is under review be it a journal article or a patent. You claimed to have three patents which implied you had been granted the patents. So where can we read the patents? You seem to confuse a seal with an actual patent, is like a student who confuses a certificate with an academic transcript. A seal is one thing, the real patent which contains the description of an invention is another. Where can we find that?

2. A review process can take as long as the process entails, but once a patent is granted, it becomes a public property such that it should be accessible to public. You should at least have a copy of YOUR own patent. Why can't you share that with us?
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
bayooooooo:

Lol. If this is your understanding of what publications is, then why am I even having this chat with you?

1. In a publication process, you can't claim to have published what is under review be it a journal article or a patent. You claimed to have three patents which implied you had been granted the patents. So where can we read the patents? You seem to confuse a seal with an actual patent, is like a student who confuses a certificate with an academic transcript. A seal is one thing, the real patent which contains the description of an invention is another. Where can we find that?

2. A review process can take as long as the process entails, but once a patent is granted, it becomes a public property such that it should be accessible to public. You should at least have a copy of YOUR own patent. Why can't you share that with us?

http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-naf_receives_patent_right_certificate_for_local_production_of_hydraulic_diaphragm_on_mi_35p_helicopter

Please provide me with a copy of the Nigerian Air Force patent which has been granted by NOTAP.

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by smart111(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by smart111(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
bayooooooo:

people like you (dream killer) are the once that make nigeria to be where it is today. going round tell me that they don't have the IQ to active anything just because you yourself have not active anything
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
tdayof:

http://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-naf_receives_patent_right_certificate_for_local_production_of_hydraulic_diaphragm_on_mi_35p_helicopter

Please provide me with a copy of the Nigerian Air Force patent which has been granted by NOTAP.

The NAF, in 2011, had gone into research and development on local production of the hydraulic diaphragm in order to address the increasing difficulties faced in procuring the items from abroad. More so, there was the need to reduce the downtime in maintaining the Mi-35P helicopter fleet because of their critical roles in the counter insurgency and counter terrorism operations in the North East. By 2012, the 3-man team, comprising Air Cdre Imafidor, MWO Moses and Sgt Bawa, recorded its initial breakthrough when it produced the first prototype. This however did not last beyond 4 flying hours after installation on the aircraft. With further research, the team was able to produce other prototypes, and eventually recorded its major breakthrough with the 5th prototype produced in 2013. This lasts more than 150 hours on the aircraft, even more than the one produced by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). It also has the additional advantage of dual application on both the Mi-35P and Mi-24V helicopters unlike the one produced by the OEM which only works on one helicopter type.

For a guy who claimed to have three patents, your understanding of patent is even far from being rudimentary, you basically have no freaking idea.

1. You first claimed no research was necessary to have an invention. Did you read the link at all? At least, the Nigerian military explained what they did to arrive at their conclusion. And the link is a news item celebrating their achievement, it's NOT the patent. The actual patent would contain the description of the invention and the prototypes including works that demonstrate its superior capability over others. The patent is not attached to the news item. How is that freaking difficult to understand for a guy with three patents? Plus, it was a team work of veterans which is diametrically different from yours which you invented (as claimed) all alone even without a degree.

2. Here is an example for you.

Google has a patent or was granted a patent for Method for node ranking in a linked database.

But here is a link to the actual google patent describing the claims, the background to the invention, and its superiority over other search methods. This actual patent is NOT just a seal, it's a WRITTEN document which anyone from anywhere from around the world can download and read:

https://www.google.com/patents/US6285999
here is an excerpts from google patent:

DETAILED DESCRIPTION
Although the following detailed description contains many specifics for the purposes of illustration, anyone of ordinary skill in the art will appreciate that many variations and alterations to the following details are within the scope of the invention. Accordingly, the following embodiments of the invention are set forth without any loss of generality to, and without imposing limitations upon, the claimed invention. For support in reducing the present invention to practice, the inventor acknowledges Sergey Brin, Scott Hassan, Rajeev Motwani, Alan Steremberg, and Terry Winograd.

A linked database (i.e. any database of documents containing mutual citations, such as the world wide web or other hypermedia archive, a dictionary or thesaurus, and a database of academic articles, patents, or court cases) can be represented as a directed graph of N nodes, where each node corresponds to a web page document and where the directed connections between nodes correspond to links from one document to another. A given node has a set of forward links that connect it to children nodes, and a set of backward links that connect it to parent nodes. FIG. 1 shows a typical relationship between three hypertext documents A, B, and C. As shown in this particular figure, the first links in documents B and C are pointers to document A. In this case we say that B and C are backlinks of A, and that A is a forward link of B and of C. Documents B and C also have other forward links to documents that are not shown.

Although the ranking method of the present invention is superficially similar to the well known idea of citation counting, the present method is more subtle and complex than citation counting and gives far superior results. In a simple citation ranking, the rank of a document A which has n backlink pages is simply.............

3. You as an INVENTOR ( grin), regardless of jurisdiction where you file your claims would have WRITTEN a document explaining what you did, the body of works/research, the background and provide justification for your claims' originality or superiority over known methods. That document is the ACTUAL patent, not the seal. Now as an inventor with three patents, you would or should have written three separate documents of that nature. Where is ONE of such? At least, if no one has it, you should at least have a copy. Where is a copy of ONE of your claimed patent?
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
smart111:
people like you (dream killer) are the once that make nigeria to be where it is today. going round tell me that they don't have the IQ to active anything just because you yourself have not active anything

Have you read his patents?
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by tdayof(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
tdayof:
Bayoooooo

Show me a copy of the Nigerian Air Force patent documents or the comprehensive research documents on the patent or you keep quiet.

Provide a link for the Nigerian airforce patent from your google link.

You have zero dignity.

Dignity? shocked shocked shocked shocked tdayof, I don't have links to Nigerian Air force Patent or patents. Please, also show me where I promised you such a link, our genius. But does that excuse your claims?

You may not know, when you are asked to substantiate your claims, it's not a popularity contest, it's an integrity test. You CAN'T claim you don't have copies of your OWN patents. So where is a copy?

The Yoruba have a saying that if a thief comes to your house or farm, and you don't act in time, he would turn around and call you a thief. Can you imagine a guy who claims to have three patents which no one has read calling another person a fraud? grin grin grin grin

1. You are two years into an undergraduate program, basically no degree. No research experience.
2. You are supposedly 18 years
3. You have three patents
4. You wrote the patents, all alone without collaborators or co-authors
5. You made your inventions without research

Where on earth is that even believable? And when you are asked to substantiate your claims with even, just ONE copy of your patents you turned cold.

it's the one who called you out a fraud, you are not the fraud. shocked shocked shocked

Oga genius, where is a copy of your patent? Why are you hiding your INVENTIONS from the world? Where is even the abstract to one of them?
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am 18 years old with 3 patents in technical fields, and I made my inventions without any iota of research, yes just from thin air. Even though I had no degree, I wrote the patents all by myself, no co-authors, only that you can't see my patents because I am not seeking publicity.

Who am I? A Nigerian genius.

Nonsense. Frauds everywhere!
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Matthew4sure(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oduaa agbe kiloku let us dance .NCAN welcome it is afonja

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by eyinjuege: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na wah o
Some people know book o
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by sshalom(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Iamlamide:
Nigerians are going great, if only we can see beyond our hate for each other. Together we can make Nigeria greater! kiss
Few hours on nairaland and I am FTC! I hope this make FP.

You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by Ibime(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
OYO4sure:
After compiling the lists of entrepreneurs in Nigeria who are under 30 few days ago which I posted here yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/4041738/nigerias-notable-entrepreneurs-under-30
I found one go be unique which is that of Fasasi Tosin Oladayo.  After some online search and a DM to the company's instagram,  I was able to schedule a meeting with the young brain in Ibadan.

Now Fasasi Tosin Oladayo  is a third year Aerospace engineering student. He currently own four patents and he is also the founder of Nigeria biggest telecommunication equipment company Demfas Aerosystems.  According to the company's website, Demfas Aerosystems is a Nigerian manufacturer of radio transmitting and receiving equipment based in Nigeria. We are providing instant voice quality across a wider area and having a stable and immediate communication in times of emergency and also providing a stable communication in rural areas whereby cellular signal are inoperable since they operate on radio frequencies. Our devices offers encrypted communication, GPS mapping and others.

After a brief discussion with him,  I was able to go through some of his patent certificate. Being curious on his course of study and his projects,  I asked why he isn't doing anything related to his course and he immediately brought out his laptop opening through numerous folders showing some simulations,  CAD diagrams and some technical details on the drone his company is working on.

I asked if he is going to manufacture all these parts himself and how viable is his vision of producing an unmanned aerial vehicle of such standard here locally and he said "I'm purchasing the engine and am having a transfer of technology to be able to locally produce a ground control system. You see this folders,(point at some folders in his laptop) they are filled with technical details on most communications aspects. Those are things am capable of doing with the help of a great team." He said I just need some funding and trust me everyone will be shocked to this in Nigeria. Basically,   I just want you to know that all components are being covered by my patents,  my designs, circuit and whatever. I made sure all inventions in all of my products are being covered with patents.

Being curious on how he has been able to fund his projects to this level, he replied in confidence again "I have a company generating revenue so I'm able to do something from my sales while also building up a brand"

He belongs to some foreign organizations and currently working on. His company is a revenue generating company,  has ovrt 400 units of his products used by consumers in foreign countries such as USA,  Germany and Pakistan. 

I am a PhD holder in electronics and telecommunication  and I envy this guy.  Few minutes with him shows his level of intelligence and am not surprised as he schooled in a foreign country.  Attached are his products while I forgot to take his picture,  I was able to get one through google.

You forgot to mention he studies in China
Re: Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents by delpee(f): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
bayooooooo:
I am 18 years old with 3 patents in technical fields, and I made my inventions without any iota of research, yes just from thin air. Even though I had no degree, I wrote the patents all by myself, no co-authors, only that you can't see my patents because I am not seeking publicity.

Who am I? A Nigerian genius.

Nonsense. Frauds everywhere!

Maybe I'm missing something but I see no reason why the inventors efforts/success is difficult to appreciate. He's shown enough evidence and comes across (to me) as a humble, diligent and focused young man. There's really no need to run him down. Anyone who has superior information should provide it. Besides he says patents are published after 18 months - not too long to wait.

Till then all I can say is kudos to this young man who is blazing a trail in the techie world. If we have many more people trying to succeed as entrepreneurs, the employment rate will increase and it will have a positive impact on the economy. Nigeria will also rely less on foreigners for technological development.

Very well done Tosin. More grease to your elbows. May God grant you more wisdom and all that you need to be a world renowned inventor. Keep up the good spirit. Avoid distractions. God bless you much more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix) / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.