Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (39477 Views)

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is the daughter a male? She looks masculine
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by vicque(f): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not that beautiful

shocked
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Redstorm(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
smiley
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by bleskid: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not that beautiful
your time u will make it beautifull
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by johncreek: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
happy for him
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Saeed110: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
naija too small for wedding abi
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by charleff512(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not that beautiful
Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The Beholder!
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Immodest dressing. What should be the exclusive preserve of the husband is being broadcast to the public. Evil trend.
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by ceco(f): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nutase:
what a pessimistic prayer. Go and marry and pray same for yourself.

God bless u for this beautiful comment
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not that beautiful
Savage
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by ceco(f): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not that beautiful
Even a blind person knows ure lying n just jealous. Show us ur face or sister's
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by Andy2274: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=60287081]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeew[/quo when people are happy, be happy with them so that when your happiness comes people will also join you because they are not the cause of your problem
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Andy2274 post=60288032][/quote]mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by bionixs: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Congrats
I pray it lasts
na your bad mouth no go last
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by bionixs: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Congrats
I pray it lasts
na your bad mouth no go last
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by bionixs: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Is the daughter a male? She looks masculine
dem say make you marry am
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by condomuser: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please what is that green thing inside the plate on the floor?

Airyprince:
so we should fry beans

Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by lozanni(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not that beautiful

angry Kill joy.

The good book said you should rejoice when others rejoice so that you will receive your own joy too.
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by bionixs: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Congrats
I pray it lasts
ogbeni,dem say make you marry am?
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Samson Siasia did not go to formal school but he is rising tall.

Football has taken him places to different countries.

He now has a foothold in the united states where he has visa and residency.

His daughters or children is now tapping from his fountain of opportunity.

SAMSON SIASIA A MAN WITHOUT UNIVERSITY DEGREES IS ENJOYING OPPORTUNITY THAT AN AVERAGE GRADUATE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IN NIGERIA.

TOO MUCH UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA AND NO WORK OR EMPLOYMENT PROVIDED TO ENGAGE A GRADUATE.

SOMEBODY THAT IS PLAYING THE ROUND LEATHER GAME EVEN WITHOUT FORMAL EDUCATION IS NOW ON TOP OF THE WORLD.

Samson Siasia is not the only ex-footballer or coach that rose to the top of his career without the socalled big university degrees, Ronaldo of Portugal, Mikel Obi of Nigeria, Messi of Argentina etc all lack degree but they are wealthy sports personalities today.

Bill Gate that was a college drop out is a well known brand when you talk about Microsoft products even though he did not get to the university.

Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not that beautiful
Mr handsome
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Congrats to both family
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
bionixs:
dem say make you marry am
why did you quote me?
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by ekemcy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
congratulations
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by bionixs: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
okerekeikpo:
why did you quote me?
because you con dey complain like say dem say you must to marry am
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
bionixs:
because you con dey complain like say dem say you must to marry am
how e take concern u
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Siasia had her at a young age. Good to marry young if not because of economic situation shocked shocked
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by bionixs: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
okerekeikpo:
how e take concern u
na you get nairaland? Na your phone i take comment? How e take concern you?
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by begwong: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Congrats

I pray it lasts
And u that is still hustling here nko? I pray your hustles last make u no kom jump inside 3rd mailand bridge water!
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
bionixs:
na you get nairaland? Na your phone i take comment? How e take concern you?
hmmmnn if u know who u are chatting with I'm sure u won't be saying this
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by bionixs: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
okerekeikpo:
hmmmnn if u know who u are chatting with I'm sure u won't be saying this
ah! Oga lalasticalala. Ok na you? Am loyal sir.
Re: Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
bionixs:
ah! Oga lalasticalala. Ok na you? Am loyal sir.
be careful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.