Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo (23500 Views)

Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) / Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by ladykolly(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Just imagine what a husband can do all 4 money,a woman who is into poultry business which she uses to feed haself nd children(if n),where would she get 1m frm,may be sell all d birds,borrow or sell ha wrapper. people can do nd undo bcox of MONEY

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by LoveThemChubby(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
When issues like this come up wisdom demands that we glean a few lessons from them. Remember that there have been cases of women doing same to extort money from their husbands.
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. why will a man go to the extent of faking his kidnap to extort money from his wife? it is either'
a. the wife has been giving him money but he had failed to used the monies well and so knows that his wife will not do so again or
b. the wife is so rigid with funds that she has been refusing to help out. Remember he said "he knows that's his wife will not agree to give him the money".
2. for the man to do means he is very sure that the wife has money so the question is why will she have money but refuse to help out until it comes to a matter of life and death?
TAKE HOME
1. NEVER WITHHOLD FROM YOUR WIFE/HUSBAND WHAT YOU HAVE CAPACITY TO DO.
2. LEARN TO BE DEPENDABLE BECAUSE ITS A CURRENCY YOU WILL USE WHEN ALL YOU HAVE IS GONE AND YOU REQUIRE A LIFELINE FROM SOMEBODY.

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by okerekeikpo: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Arewa people ehn
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by bedspread: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
When u think u hv heard it all..... I don't even know wat to say
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by talk2percy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
O si gini Nna ehhhh....buh nawa for some stingy wives wey no dey understand their husbands...
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by DabuIIIT: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dont be surprised that the woman will still choose to remain in their union out of 'lov' or for the sake of their children!

That man is a murderer

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by DabuIIIT: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Arewa people ehn
if their a4onja slaves catch u ehh grin
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by tunjilana: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
ladykolly:
Just imagine what a husband can do all 4 money,a woman who is into poultry business which she uses to feed haself nd children(if n),where would she get 1m frm,may be sell all d birds,borrow or sell ha wrapper. people can do nd undo bcox of MONEY
You assume she is the one feeding the children. She could be the type that believes the man must be the one who does everything in the house even wen broke. While I condemn the man's act, I want to believe the woman is the our money, my money type cos a reasonable woman should have no issues with a loan when it becomes necessary. (Retrenche husband managing a failed business)
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by okerekeikpo: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
DabuIIIT:

if their a4onja slaves catch u ehh grin
we are untouchable just like Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by ivolt: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
tunjilana:
You assume she is the one feeding the children. She could be the type that believes the man must be the one who does everything in the house even wen broke. While I condemn the man's act, I want to believe the woman is the our money, my money type cos a reasonable woman should have no issues with a loan when it becomes necessary. (Retrenche husband managing a failed business)

If the woman can afford a 1 million naira ransom, she is likely the one feeding the children
and the useless husband.

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by Kelblaq(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
What kind of human being is this
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by AJJ17(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wonders will never end.. embarassed
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by ylaa(f): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Among the two men, who is the kidnapper and who is the kidnapee? grin grin

quote author=CastedDude post=60281980]A 49 year old man, Mr. Clement Silver who is a native of Tiv in Benue State but residing at Odozi Street, Agbor was arrested and paraded for allegedly arranging his kidnap to fraudulently obtain large amount of money from his wife. He was apprehended by members of Agbor Gha-Ihun security outfit at his hideout beside Camelite Paint, Agbor, Delta state alongside his accomplice, Mr. Sunday Kibechukwu (33) who acted as the kidnapper.

The suspect while confessing to the crime said his intention was to force his wife to pay his demand, adding that he needed the money to boost his lottery/betting business (Bet Naija). He said he was retrenched as a security officer with UBA bank, Agbor last year and since then, he has been managing with the lottery/betting business while his wife who is an indigene of Mbiri Kingdom in Ika North deals in poultry business.

According to him “I connived with Sunday to frame my kidnap in order to collect money from my wife because I needed it to boost my business with the intention of paying her back after my business improves. I chose not to ask my wife to loan me the money because I am very convinced that she will not give me the money and the only way for me to achieve this was to frame my kidnap.”

On his part, Sunday who hails from Aniocha North LGA of Delta State noted that Silver lured him into involving in the crime with a promise to return the money and also give him N10, 000 to treat the injury he sustained while working at a bakery in Boji-Boji Owa.

It was gathered that the suspects after the kidnap had contacted Silver’s wife popularly known as Madam Rose, demanded a ransom of N1million and directed that the money should be dropped along Benin/Asaba Expressway at Umunede. In the course of negotiation, she pleaded to pay N300,0000 which they refused. But as God would have it, Silver was sighted at his hideout and was reported to Agbor Gha-Ihun who quickly moved to arrest the culprits.

As at the time of filing this report, the suspects were still under the custody of the Security Operatives, Agbor Gha-Ihun.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/bet-naija-agent-arranges-kidnap-obtain-money-wife-photo.html[/quote]
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by infantlion(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bet9ja don suffer....I will be back
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by reuben79: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
am nt suprise is a tiv man...................naaaa there way

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by pointstores(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
nawa
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by ladykolly(f): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
tunjilana:
The man neva complained of any other thing apart frm him saying he knows if he had asked 4 d money frm ha that she wouldn't give him,so let assume she was good nd caring as a wife( remember is based on assumption), I would try nd guess maybe she didnt welcome that type of business 4 ha husband

1 Like

Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by aalangel(f): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
A true Nigerian woman will still not press charges.......for the sake of her kids.
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by DiamondGodwin(m): 12:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Wow, I know this man very well, when he working at UBA, he's a nice man. Poverty is indeed the root of all evil.
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by aguyph: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2017
TyushTal:
People like this are not worthy of being men.cry

If only there's a way I could rip him off those balls of his undecided

Nah Nah... He ain't worth those pair of balls
hahahahahahah bad idea.
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by deltateam: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Jonah507:
It could be that the wife hardly part ways with money. Wanders will one day end.

Don't even go there! So we should now blame the wife? She was atleast doing a tangible business while he chose to dash Akin Alabi his money.

Who knows how many times she bailed him out before her mumu do.
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by deltateam: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
talk2percy:
O si gini Nna ehhhh....buh nawa for some stingy wives wey no dey understand their husbands...

Kids don full nairaland. ASUU should do the needful.
Re: Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo by talk2percy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
deltateam:

Kids don full nairaland. ASUU should do the needful.
As in? I wouldn't blame u...u should know I am entitiled to my opinion. So back off

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun / Four In Police Net For Stealing Phones Worth N1.5m In Lagos (pics) / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.