Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns (1008 Views)

Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2017
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says the Yoruba people have been treated as second class citizens in Nigeria

- He advocates for the restructuring of the nation according to regions

- The ex-minister expresses fears that the country might break-up if those from a particular part of the country continue to reject restructuring

A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has called for the creation of Oduduwa Republic if Nigeria is not restructured by the federal government.

https://www.naij.com/1124323-nigeria-split-restructured-fani-kayode-warns.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2017
PDP is boko haram

PDP is ipob

PDP are terrorist

# I say no to Igbos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
N

All religious extremist will be dealt with
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Cyynthia(f): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

All religious extremist will be dealt with
We all know those that are religious extremist.
Those that love their religion more than their brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
Only iddiotss still have hope in this stagnant failed contraption called Nigeria.
To your tents O Israel.
To hell with restructuring
To hell with one Nigeria.

Freedom we progressive Yorubas seek and freedom we must get. My muslim brothers are free relocate to the North for all I care since they love one Nigeria and their religion more than freedom.

Lady Cynthy

Be careful of what you spilled out of your mouth

Nigerian securities are ready to deal with extremist and terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Cyynthia(f): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

[s] Lady Cynthy

[/s]
TRASH !!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

TRASH !!

Mechonu

Go to romance section

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Redoil: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Apc rode on restructuring of nigeria to power and want to back out of it.
If you know that fani is wise man click like
If you know that he is a wise man click share

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by danny56: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Nigeria was never united for real....
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Paperwhite(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Nigeria is currently on the brink of disintegration.Only zombies are oblivious of this impending catastrophe.
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Paperwhite(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
PDP is boko haram

PDP is ipob

PDP are terrorist

# I say no to Igbos
Stop all these senseless rantings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by mpianya39(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
PDP is boko haram

PDP is ipob

PDP are terrorist

# I say no to Igbos

Your a Sabo to yoruba christians grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by mpianya39(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
Only iddiotss still have hope in this stagnant failed contraption called Nigeria.
To your tents O Israel.
To hell with unity.
Freedom we progressive Yorubas seek and freedom we must get. My muslim brothers are free relocate to the North for all I care since they love one Nigeria and their religion more than freedom.

Continue your good work my yoruba christians sister

God bless Adeyinka Grandson grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Omeokachie: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is nigeria "one" as it is?
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by pointstores(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
lubbish
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:
To your tents O Israel.
To hell with unity.
Freedom we progressive Yorubas seek and freedom we must get. My muslim brothers are free relocate to the North for all I care since they love one Nigeria and their religion more than their freedom.

Igbos are occultist

They are impostors

They are fake Jews

They are criminals

They are terrorist

They are armed robbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Cyynthia(f): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
[s]

Igbos are occultist

They are impostors

They are fake Jews

They are criminals

They are terrorist

They are armed robbers[/s]
Progressive Yorubas want freedom not fulani Slaves among us. You can relocate to the North after Oduduwa must have come.

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

Progressive Yorubas

You are not and can never be an Omoluabis

We are tolerant in nature

We are not religious extremist

You know better
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by nkwuocha1: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Allow me take a biitchy lick with this Abokii on this space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Cyynthia(f): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

You are not and can never be an Omoluabis

We are tolerant in nature

We are not religious extremist

You know better
Yes we are tolerant in nature,
Osun Hijab crisis comes to mind.
We are tolerant in nature and Muslims are struggling with their dominance here.
Progressive Yorubas are wiser now OK ?
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

Yes we are tolerant in nature,
Osun Hijab crisis comes to mind.
We are tolerant in nature and Muslims are struggling with their dominance here.
Progressive Yorubas are wiser now OK ?

Igbos are terrorist

Dangerous than Taliban and isil

They are occultist claiming Jews
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by Cyynthia(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist

Dangerous than Taliban and isil

They are occultist claiming Jews
Smh
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

Smh

That's the truth

I heard their trainer was arrested for armed robbery
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by rosebowl01(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Cynthy

Shut up! Fulani claiming Yoruba.
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
rosebowl01:

Shut up! Fulani claiming Yoruba.

Very soon ipob miscreants online will be rounded up
Re: Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

Very soon ipob miscreants online will be rounded up
Shut up! You are fake!

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youth March In Solidarity With Northbased Igbos / Ipob Storm Swiss Parliament to protest Mindless killings in AbiaToday (video) / Foremost Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Making “outrageous Comments” About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.