Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari (20370 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Soyinka: Tafawa Balewa's Son Says It's Unlawful For Tonye Cole To Take Photos / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by heendrix(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
hotvj:
sure! Your money will surely speak for you.

for those that would fall for ur trick goodluck to them. u Mean you'd show ur face to everyone here?
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Buhari has gone mad! When Hausa Fulani were killing others it was lawful but revenge is unlawful.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Sanchez01: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
I believe this is a subliminal message as touching the reprisal that took place in Delta state.

Regardless, Buhari has proven times without number that he is an anomaly that must be corrected. He is one mistake we must correct come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by SenorFax(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
carzola:
Look at pot calling Kettle black..

this is the same fly from duara
that started arresting all those that
threw him out of office years ago..

i feel this man has lost his remaining
sense..

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by babayaro7: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm strongly behind fulani herdsmen for taking a revenge. when one of them was killed no body say anything. are no they humans?
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by talk2percy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
What is this one saying kwanu? Allow the law to handle them, which law? Nigeria get law? U get law and arewa youths are still chilling in five star hotel? Please excuse me....
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by belindar: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Foolish man. Once it is anything that concerns the north he will react and turn a blind eye to other region. Govt without focus
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Paul6P5(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
In my opinion when issues relating to violence and killing happens in our communities, especially in the northern part of Nigeria the perpetrators roam the street freely because the law or police always fail to do their job right from the Sharia killing (kano,Kaduna, jos e.t.c) to the recent herdsman, no one has been booked or arrested. The families of the victims feel the pain all through their life time from one generation to another and the government keep telling us not to take action, due to their lack of ignorance of people fundamental human right. I am not in support of violence but I believe a generation whose Fathers,brothers,uncles,nephews and sons have committed the crimes still roam feely everyday this issues will not end.

#justicetoallwhohavebeenkilledinnigeria

Best regard.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by ayagha: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
one thing I like about Buhari is that he has never and will never try to hide his bigotry
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Hallmark08(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Once Bubu return to naija, his Fulani brothers resumes killings and their hostilities.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by BraniacX(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2017
richidinho:
Congratulation Buhari for condemning Fulani herdsmen for the first time
where was the condemnation? undecided
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by KennedicalEnergy(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2017
You Started It Buhari. I Could Remember How Thousands Of People Were Butchered Back Then In 2011 Just Because You Lost Election.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by egoldman(m): 3:49am On Sep 10, 2017
He took revenge on Dasuki and took revenge on Igbos for not voting for him and now this?
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by cjrane: 4:00am On Sep 10, 2017
By Buhari saying this.........Just know Fualnis are planning to kill other Nigerians now....and they don't know how to prevent a reprisal against their people in their enemies territory.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2017
cjrane:
By Buhari saying this.........Just know Fualnis are planning to kill other Nigerians now....and they don't know how to prevent a reprisal against their people in their enemies territory.

On point
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2017
Fulani shed their sword in killing innocent people not until u returned back to this country

and some mo Ron are still bidding for your second term, that means Nigeria population go reduce by 50% before 2023

never again shall we vote for a religion fanatics, political tribal bigots and a leader full of negligence who only hide under fighting corruption even when his nomenclature is corruption
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by BetaThings: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Omeokachie:

I have followed activities of the police under this administration to know that herdsmen are never brought to justice for atrocities committed.
Hope is further dampened when the Commissioner of Police flies that "unidentified" kite.

Show us those brought to justice under the previous (Jonathan) administration
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2017
I am slowly beginning to conclude that there is growing level of illiteracy among the children of hate infesting the Nairaland forum.

The story is quite straight forward: a small boy was killed and beheaded; the herdsmen from whom the boy came from took reprisal action against the community presumed responsible for the boy's murder.

The president waded in with a clear warning against reprisals, requesting any aggrieved person or group to register their complaints and allow the law enforcement agents do their work.

It should be evident to even the most imbecilic of brains that the president's was clearly directing his message to those taking reprisals, in this case the herdsmen who are notoriously known for their culture of revenge/reprisals.

Yet many; apparently blinded by hate and bigotry are completely twisting it around to mean that the president was taking side with the (Fulani) herdsmen - which evidently he was not.

Though I am not surprised since exam malpractice is very prevalent in that part of the country; its no wonder therefore that many of them cannot even comprehend the most basic of issues (as majority of their so called certificates were obtained fraudulently) you can easily identify these block-heads from their ignorant posts and illiterate language.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by MONITZ: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Bt it's ok by u when u take out revenge on those that offended u in th past ,e.g Sambo Dasuki nd I am sure that if not that Babaginda is stronger politically nd more connected than u re he would also ve been cooling off in jail by now too because he overthrew u.Oga practise wat u preach.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by AntiBalaka: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Protect and provide cover for Fulani criminals and clampdown on anyone who dares to defend themselves from buhari's criminal jihadists.
Re: It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari by ChimaAdeoye: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
SaiNigeria:
What the idiot buhari means by his statement is that it is unlawful for those killed by his people (Herdsmen) to go after them for revenge.

This is #operationFulaniDance undecided undecided

Nobody listens to those Fulani punks masquerading ad government officials.For them, It's okay when they kill whole villages and communities to take their land. But when the people fight back, you have a presidential statement warning them.

Only a fool will not defend themselves nor hit back on someone known to have killed your family and community members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka / How Much Is Fuel Price In Your Location Currently? / Adamawa Ex-deputy Governor Asks Court To Declare Him Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.