Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help (1640 Views)

My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? / Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by honestprofits: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED? READ HER STORY BELOW:
Hello, I had unprotected sex with a sexual worker in a massage parlour and about 4/5 days afterwards I began to have slight muscle and joint pain in my legs and arms, nothing severe. A few days after that, I had a sore, stiff neck and sore lower back. The sore neck and back went almost completely away in 3 days and the sore joint and muscle pain went away about 5 days after experiencing them. I have been experiencing slight throat irritation, its not sore, but it feels like something is stuck when I swallow. Its not hard to swallow, but it feels like something is in the back of my throat when I do. I also have one small lump on my upper neck located around and behind the ear. I had the unprotected sex 10 days ago as of this post and this has all happened within this time.
What do you think was her problem?
read more in my website
www.phytosciencenigeria.com.ng or call/whatsapp 08084187162
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Oyebee91(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hiv symptoms. ..ain't kidding oh

1 Like

Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Lovetinz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Unprotected sex is good news to Undertakers.
People can't afford genuine Malaria drugs not to mention.... Anti-reto... You know it.
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by McBrooklyn(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by MamaTej(f): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
HIV Symptoms. Go for test.
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by yarimo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Op why allowing your village people to succeed in your case true unprotected sex undecided? chai e don happen be that . grin
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
yarimo:
Op why allowing your village people to succeed in your case true unprotected sex undecided? chai e don happen be that . grin

Yarimo where is jjjjj2005 or so? Ive missed wtahcing you guys fight
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Airforce1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
You don get HIV
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by TEAMvido(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
you just gave HIV the license to your life .... lolz , now sit and enjoy , HIV is free do you as it like ......lolz your matter they funny me .....
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by lenghtinny(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
These are gonorrhea symptoms...
I don't know if HIV is on the way though...
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
You fuxxk ashawo without condom, your village people are really fanning themselves with your pictures.
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by hidhrhis(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
xame happened to me i had two seconds sex with my girlfriend being d first time of having sex i was terrified so i only put my thing in her p***y but i had many symptoms o
but not up to ur own....i cried for days and i did hiv test more dan 6 times did gonorrhea,chlamydia oral swab test but d doctor said nothing was wrong with me....i vowed never to come near sex again till now d fear of what i passed through made me afraid of sex....bro go and do hiv test 6 weeks after d time u had sex it will be conclusive by then if it is hiv u will see it by then and u shld also do it after 3 month of exposure....
Re: Sore Throat And Joint Pain 4 Days After Sex. Pls Help by stevecantrell: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
? rheumatic fever

(1) (Reply)

See What My Friend's Girlfriend Is Doing After He Caught Him Cheating / Father, Son In Fight Over ‘prostitute’ (photo) / I Love Her...but She Did This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.