Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

State House Of Assembly Enough Is Enough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State House Of Assembly Enough Is Enough (281 Views)

State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State House Of Assembly Enough Is Enough by Ejilaiknow: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
#NotTooYoungToRun bill has been transmitted to all state house of assemblies.

Why they are hiding it, is what I don't know.

I urge youths from all states to speak and protest against hiding of this bill by d state assemblies, same thing they did in last administration for local government autonomy bill which they leta killed d bill.

Enough is Enough

Youths lets Ensure that the bill is passed in your various states.

State assemblies pity for Nigerian youth's.

#movement for the actualization of Nigeria oneness and unity
Re: State House Of Assembly Enough Is Enough by slimfit1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
What Bill are you talking about. Ok I get it
Re: State House Of Assembly Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why won't they hide it, the old elites who believe ruling us is their birth rites now have more cause to be alarmed, since the bill will allow for greater participation in the affairs of governnent by the youths, thereby shifting the status quo. For now they are still in power but the bill has posed them the question of how long they will remain in power

(1) (Reply)

Please Always Try And Give Back To The Society / Why I Almost Ran Away From Nigeria – President Buhari / Buhari Orders Probe Of Ex-heads Of JAMB, NIMASA Over Poor Remittances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.