Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets (1333 Views)

APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock / Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by lightblazingnow(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku, Alhassan know fates on Monday as APC NWC meets
puoreports.com

A former Vice President and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Atiku Abubakar, and the Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Senator Aisha Alhassan, will know their fate as regard their continued stay in the APC on Monday as the party’s National Working Committee meets to deliberate on comments credited to them regarding the party, 2019 presidential election and President Muhammadu Buhari.

Abubakar had in an interview during the week complained of having been sidelined in the affairs of the party, while Alhassan declared her support for the former vice president ahead of Buhari for the 2019 presidential election.

This development was confirmed to Saturday Punch by the APC National Vice Chairman, North-East, Mustapha Salihu.

Salihu, according to the newspaper, explained that the issue at stake was a national one, which the party’s NWC would look into.

He, however, said to the best of his knowledge, there was currently no petition against the minister before the party.

He was quoted as having said: “This is a national issue.

“I think by Monday, we will sit and we will address the matter, but I can assure you that there is no cause for alarm.

“Our party is intact and on ground.”

http://www.puoreports.com/2017/09/atiku-alhassan-know-fates-on-monday-as.html

Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by lightblazingnow(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Until then
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by Officer101(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
The last that can happen to her is to loose her ministerial appointment, many people will see her as an infidel because she spoke her mind now when thousands of Buhari's aids are planning something worse than that. We need many bold and confident politician like her in our country.

I doff my hat for her...........for such action coming from a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by Megatrix: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
All of you are scam men. Both atiku and buhari na One chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by Chikpat(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
APC does not have a presidential candidate yet.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by Caseless: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
We can't continue to have people who feel they're bigger than the party.

Saraki and Dino escaped with their disregard for the party.

Lawal Daura and his agents of doom wrote a scathing report on Magu , a preferred candidate of the president, to inhibit or hinder his confirmation.

Abubakar malami is frustrating prosecution by not creating a synergy between his office and the anti-corruption agency.

All these are happening because the party and presidency has deemed fit to wield the big stick to whip these guys in line. You have to go punitive at times.
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by aolawale025: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
I don't think the lady cares whatever the outcome may be
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by OAUTemitayo: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
We can't continue to have people who feel they're bigger than the party.

Saraki and Dino escaped with their disregard for the party.

Lawal Daura and his agents of doom wrote a scathing report on Magu , a preferred candidate of the president, to inhibit or hinder his confirmation.

Abubakar malami is frustrating prosecution by not creating a synergy between his office and the anti-corruption agency.

All these are happening because the party and presidency has deemed fit to wield the big stick to whip these guys in line. You have to go punitive at times.
Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that PMB is as clueless as the P in psychology?
Imagine the way his appointed officials are going against his policies and values(purported).
PMB is the most senseless and foo.lish president I have ever seen.
A disappointment in all ramifications.
The man has taught me not to trust anybody.
A failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by Caseless: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that PMB is as clueless as the P in psychology?
Imagine the way his appointed officials are going against his policies and values(purported).
PMB is the most senseless and foo.lish president I have ever seen.
A disappointment in all ramifications.
The man has taught me not to trust anybody.
A failure.
I know how it feels, but be calm and stop using insulting terms on him like the other guys.
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by OAUTemitayo: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2017
Caseless:
I know how it feels, but be calm and stop using insulting terms on him like the other guys.
Bro, hope is almost going.
For goodness sake, somebody we placed so much hope in not to perform a miracle (at least to those of us who understands the havoc PDP wrecked and what it will take to stabilise things) but to at least maintain his ground on so many issues.
He has been turned into a baby.
Powerless and seems unable to rein in his appointees.
Look at what the ediot mamma taraba did?
What an affront!
Started with Saraki, then DSS on Magu and then mama jalingo, haba.
The President should just sit-up or do the needful.
People like Atiku that are not even supposed to be talking are now posing as presidential hopefuls.
Buhari disappointed even unborn generations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by ajepako(f): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2017
As if that would better and improve the lives of the masses..

Iranu ..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by dunkem21(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2017
The same people that hailed Tambuwal for anti party activities ..

The people that supported Amaechi's parallel govt speech..

The biggest hypocrites of our time.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by richidinho(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2017
What fate?

Mttcheeeeew...I pray he decamp to PDP

Atiku any day anytime
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by lightblazingnow(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Officer101:
The last that can happen to her is to loose her ministerial appointment, many people will see her as an infidel because she spoke her mind now when thousands of Buhari's aids are planning something worse than that. We need many bold and confident politician like her in our country.

I doff my hat for her...........for such action coming from a woman.
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by strawb(f): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2017
A religion that places women as second class, Na to resign or risk being sacked... Aiye kooto (The world hates the truth)
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by EnEnPeecee: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
If they don't thread with caution, then the end of APC has come.
Remove atiku and alhassan from APC and see the useless party going into extinction.

I pray they achieve that aim fast
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by Babatundecash(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
If they don't thread with caution, then the end of APC has come.
Remove atiku and alhassan from APC and see the useless party going into extinction.

I pray they achieve that aim fast
What is this one saying of what use is Atiku and mama Taraba to the party.....A Man that has not won any election right from 2007 till date and is still counting......Atiku can not defeat kwankwaso and not to talk of The popular Pmb/pyo joint tickets......Atiku has changed from 3-4 different parties and those parties did not feel him.... even Jonathan that was thrash by Pmb/pyo defeated Atiku to clinch pdp ticket in 2011
Re: Atiku, Alhassan Know Fates On Monday As APC NWC Meets by uwa1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Independence Speech: Buhari Was Cloned In London, He Tried To “mimic The Origina / The Emergence Of The New Nigeria: Tunde Bakare, Donald Duke, El Rufai, Fela Duro / Ijaw Youth Will Repel Operation Crocodile Smile III - IYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.