Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 (30027 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Countrygirl(f): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Maybe the pastor went diabolic on the woman's marriage to prove he is a Man of God.
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by TundeHashim(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
is this how dumb people are? something that was said in rage as now turned into a "prophecy". OMG! I'm 100% certain that if the pastor had not cursed her, things would have pretty ended up the same way. If her marriage did not crash, no one would have raised this crappy issue. No wonder everyone wants to be a pastor because it's a motherfucking game. All u need is careful calculation and voila, your prophecy will come to pass...just thinking out loud though

1 Like

Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by kuchikau1: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Girls wey blood dey comot frm their dirty smelling toto. Spits.
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by uzo200(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
WarriDemon890:
But my area people that mocked TB Joshua on his prophecy, their marriage still dey intact cool cool
Nonsense and false prophets!!

but TB Joshua never prophesied that their. marriage would crash you mo***n
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Pvibe007: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
OMO that pikin Ugly sha

Shit I ur eye sharp O! But pls be nice to kids o
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pvibe007:

Shit I ur eye sharp O! But pls be nice to kids o
My bad
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by charleff512(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
I Prophesy Afia Story Will Trend On Nairaland For The Next Three Weeks!
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
NorthSide:

It takes trash to know trash.

Boy you are not only trash you are mentally derailed too. That girl has the right to her opinion. Ive been advocating for The Kids Conner on NL and thats where peeps like you belong.
Make your comment next time without steping on ppls toes.
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Pvibe007: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
My bad

No worries. Jst b good to Children. Stress on the message but not the poor child. No b she create herself. She's a victim of circumstances. Ugly mum + Wowo dad =?

Do the maths. wink
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Get out of my thread

Hmmmmmmm, wen did u pay for the thread
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
There's nothing special about this. The useless fake pastor has been cursing women that their marriages will soon crash. Now one happens naturally and he brings up 'only' the video associated with it and he's spreading it online.
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Akin1212(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Stupid thread as usual
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Have you made your own millions?
You guys will not keee person o

3 Likes

Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by ehissi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
NorthSide:

It takes trash to know trash.

Says a man who first called a post trash............. undecided

How ironic? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by millionboi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Lalasticlala Next time she will not mock a Man of God
Na wa ooooo

Are u d one on ur dp
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Truefaith: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
These are agents of Satan masquerading servants of God.

No servant of the true God will ever prophesy divorce which God said must not happen.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/05/20/is-your-pastor-connected-to-the-jesus-of-the-bible/
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by EMPEROR48: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:
There's nothing special about this. The useless fake pastor has been cursing women that their marriages will soon crash. Now one happens naturally and he brings up 'only' the video associated with it and he's spreading it online.
how cud u call some1 useless and fake pastor? You dis generation of species dis days dont ev regard for d called of d lord again.. Be careful how u talk to men of God its dangerous.. Be wise.. Its nt every post u coment on wen u knw u dont ev anytin reasonable to say, just glance tru and skip to d next.. Cos u might incure a curse on ur generation tru it.
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by nairanaira12: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Lalasticlala Next time she will not mock a Man of God

Forget it. It is not by being a man of God. Even a man of satan can proclaim a thing and it will come to pass. After the proclamation, he only needs to goan do demonic abracadabra in d secret to make sure his proclamation comes to pass.

You are still among the foolish Christians the believe everyone who calls himself a prophet/pastor, right? I hope you also don't jump around looking for prophecy and pastors to pray for you, turning yourself to a prayer project for someone else when you can do the prayer by yourself.

Please wake up from your slumber
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by itsRhamzy: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
FCK!! This is Savage
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by BraniacX(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

why are you cancelling my post?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by BraniacX(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
1Sharon:
Curses her after she mocked him for his failed prophecy? undecided
pre'ee kiss
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pvibe007:

No worries. Jst b good to Children. Stress on the message but not the poor child. No b she create herself. She's a victim of circumstances. Ugly mum + Wowo dad =?

Do the maths. wink
I understand and appreciate your corrections bro. I'll edit my comment. Thanks
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by haywhy80: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2017
xreal:
Him own prophecy na guess work abeg.

He go dey form champion now.

Hello Chief, you need a corporate email to transact business. Clients would take to be a serious minded business person.
I can assist you setup one. Kindly, get in touch - 08034232096
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by kepal99(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

I so love this response/question
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by linearity: 3:38am On Sep 10, 2017
uzo200:

but TB Joshua never prophesied that their. marriage would crash you mo***n

...what is the difference? He has 'prophesied' destruction before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4X8iDvou5g
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by godquality: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2017
This one na prophesy?
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by brain247(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Get out of my thread
shey make we give una ring.
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by SenorFax(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2017
See as them dash her correct curse.

Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by fitprince: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2017
profet that cannot even predict man u match correctly, is that one profet?
Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Lol!

Re: Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2017
carzola:
AFFIA this Affia that..

please let ghana keep their
problems to themselves
we have ours...
Nigeria own don tire everybody o.And u won come join Ghana own on top our head again ?!
Jusk kill us !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard / Mercy Aigbe Goes Arab Style In New Photo / Davido Kisses Chioma On Stage In Cotonou (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.