Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet (56345 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / 45-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping His Teenage Housemaid In Asaba. Photos / Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by kingxsamz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2017

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by maximunimpact(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cute kid

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

It is not as if i saw that name sef.

So one Ra.ped an killed an 8 Yr old in Port-Harcourt, and he was recently caught in Jos and his name is Ifeanyichukwu Maxwell Dike

I will just pretend as if UKPA and DIKE are from Ghana so i am not called a Tribalist.

I will not even act childish by saying "NA THEM" because that is so childish too.

God will make all men looking for "TIGHT" Punna to become impotent.

Lol. Sorry but that will not happen.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chascop:
cut off his thing and force him to chew it..

Real men don't rape.

Real men don't take advantage of ladies.

Real men don't fall for wrong ladies..

I don't know if to support you or.............
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Timhim:

I don't know if to support you or.............

only rapists won't concur
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Inasmuch as the he-goat defiled a child he shouldn't have in the first place, but a 12years old girl could discern rights from wrong.

If only she'd told her mother the first day the beast tried raping her but rather the kid was enjoying both the benefits and the sex 'cause from the story, the day he was caught wasn't the first time he was doing it.

Mothers should endeavour to create a mother and daughter relationship 'cause when such things happen, your child should be able to tell you who touched her where they're not meant to.

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by ststyreal(f): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

So one Ra.ped an killed an 8 Yr old in Port-Harcourt, and he was recently caught in Jos and his name is Ifeanyichukwu Maxwell Dike

I will just pretend as if UKPA and DIKE are from Ghana so i am not called a Tribalist.

I will not even act childish by saying "NA THEM" because that is so childish too.

I say a big "AMEN" to your last statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chascop:

only rapists won't concur

Are you insinuating that I am a rapist?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by lafflaff123(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
kingxsamz:

so.. having said all this... you think ur not a tribalist?...
thunder from ur village catch up with u there

God forbid i am not a tribalist pls.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Timhim:

i never said that...
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by IYANGBALI: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:

Where touch your toes use enter this story?
what style the man take do am?na touch your toes jo
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by lathrowinger: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

Lol, wetin u mean by Na them?
Make me understand plx

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by IYANGBALI: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Timhim:

when I asked Google, google talk sey yes you are grin grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by lafflaff123(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:

Your fantasy right? oya inbox me your location make we settle ourselves privately. Hope you are in the Lagos,Ogun and Oyo environ?i can dash in to see you outside Lagos tomorrow sharp sharp if in Oyo or Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by stankezzy: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
see d girls hair style , the girl is very corrupt , it could be the girl that enticed him

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by lafflaff123(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:

Went to look at your profile PIC and my thing SHRANK down.

I no want do again thank you and bye.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:

Your fantasy right? oya inbox me your location make we settle ourselves privately. Hope you are in the Lagos,Ogun and Oyo environ?i can dash in to see you outside Lagos tomorrow sharp sharp if in Oyo or Ogun.
with that your prick wey be like dat of a three month old baby

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
when I asked Google, google talk sey yes you are grin grin

grin grin
I AM NOT A RAPIST OH. ABEG
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by lafflaff123(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
with that your prick wey be like dat of a three month old baby

After i see your profile picture yes.

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by DonVikings: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

Indigenous Pigs of Biafra be looking at you like.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:

mtcheew
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Halancornell(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin NCAN02 Divison1 reporting for duty ! . . Btw where is NCANCHAIRMAN
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by DonVikings: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:

Very irritating mammary sacks. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by emi14: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
His a beast and should be treated as such.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by lafflaff123(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
DonVikings:
Very irritating mammary sacks. grin

bros i dey tell you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
why is anyone calling this man a rapist.... as much as this babe was underage, if at 12yrs old you accept willfully fukc your neighbor (and on hearing that, even your mother dont want to press charges) then we should not call this a rape case.... especially in Nigeria where it is ok to marry a child at such age.....so lets stop the hypocrisy!

unless it is a crime to marry a child this age, then why should we view 2 lovebirds in the same age bracket as rape?!

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
I believe someone like you can defile a child and walk around the neighbourhood thumping your chest. Waka!
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by lafflaff123(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
comradeodunze:
I believe someone like you can defile a child and walk around the neighbourhood thumping your chest. Waka!

One of "THEM" don show.

4 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by millionboi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
xreal:
Konji na baastardd!
which kind konji?

Him no know where ashawo ppl dey dey
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Celestyn8213: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bastard
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by ziga: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
He wasn't having sex with her, he was RAPING her. There's a difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.