Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card (3521 Views)

Video IPOB River State Chapter : Thousands March The Street To Attend Burial / Video: IPOB Tried To Chase Buhari From UK To Fix Medical Facilities Back Home / Video: Ipob says Anambra Nov 2017 Election Cancelled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Then we may be on this same page come 2019... But The Daura man should retire home... He is old and he needs rest
I'll support kwankwaso if buhari is not contesting.

He has one quality I love in a politician; he's very stubborn and focused. He could dare anyone if he's ready to work.

If Buhari is not contesting, APC will implode and that will give PDP a chance to come back- the party is aware of this and will force Buhari to contest. Many interest will spring up and this could tear the party. Buhari must contest.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
oladeebo:

yah!
he is
"Some Muslim brothers during a political argument told me last year authoritatively that Allah has given Buhari victory, no matter how hard the then president tries he will not win. I was flabbergasted! Then I vowed if Buhari wins this forth coming election, I will believe that ALLAH IS THE GREATEST and I will convert to Islam and serve ALLAH as my God. The vow was made before God and man.Thanks to ALLAH that I kept my vow. On the issue of election and general politics Nigerians from the age of 18 and above, if u did not experience anything on the day of the presidential election and May 29 Handover, you are either immature or living a care free life." Read more: https://www.naij.com/526788-igbo-corper-converted-islam-buhari-says-hes-getting-death-threats.html
oh my God. He needs psychiatric help. I just like how you guys keep records of everything. Thumbs up!

3 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Then we may be on this same page come 2019... But The Daura man should retire home... He is old and he needs rest
the outburst of that good for nothing minister from Taraba confirms what you posited . Buhari do not deserve such people around him.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Blue3k(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
GoroTango:
You cant just buy a new passport like its a pair of shoes, you will have to explain what happened to the old one. There would have to be a police report and court affidavit attached to your application for a new one. I cant answer your last question

Tedious process but still sounds like you get annother. Besides I'm sure government would love to make money off of these folks.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
I'll support kwankwaso if buhari is not contesting.

He has one quality I love in a politician; he's very stubborn and focused. He could dare anyone if he's ready to work.

If Buhari is not contesting, APC will implode and that will give PDP a chance to come back- the party is aware of this and will force Buhari to contest. Many interest will spring up and this could tear the party. Buhari must contest.
PDP implosion will be like movie to many... They will never come back...

Anyway, very soon we'll know direction to take
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by MktOrient: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Can't u see its an obsolete passport? Not the ECOWAS passport! Bluish voters card! FAKE CARD!! WHO IS FOOLING WHO? This guy is an insult to the biafran struggle.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
the outburst of that good for nothing minister from Taraba confirms what you posited . Buhari do not deserve such people around him.
Bro, that woman is mentally deranged and highly dishonorable. I understand that politics is a game of interest but I expected her to first resign her appointment as minister before endorsing a candidate knowing that her boss is conatitutionally eligible for a fresh term.

There is another group that want Buhari to seek reelection with calculation that he might **** and pave way for VP to continue the mandate like Jonathan did his late boss...
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nemesis1: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
GoroTango:
You cant just buy a new passport like its a pair of shoes, you will have to explain what happened to the old one. There would have to be a police report and court affidavit attached to your application for a new one. I cant answer your last question

Unless it's genje passport they use when they want to travel with drugs
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nemesis1:

Unless it's genje passport they use when they want to travel with drugs
Which one come be genje passport again? grin
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Oloripelebe: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
deluded fellow, make he burn d naira weh dey im hand too
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Cyynthia(f): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Being Nigerian has never been useful to some people. It is so painful, when a country has not offered you anything and such country can not earn patriotism. This is an extreme move, but ...hey, who feels it, knows it. The gentleman may have had enough.

We must respect the decision of a Human Being to choose to be what ever he wants to be.
God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP implosion will be like movie to many... They will never come back...

Anyway, very soon we'll know direction to take
grin grin grin grin grin you really got me laughing.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

God bless you.
dunderhead
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Bro, that woman is mentally deranged and highly dishonorable. I understand that politics is a game of interest but I expected her to first resign her appointment as minister before endorsing a candidate knowing that her boss is conatitutionally eligible for a fresh term.

There is another group that want Buhari to seek reelection with calculation that he might **** and pave way for VP to continue the mandate like Jonathan did his late boss...
the woman has no modicum honor left in her. She should have resigned already, but she's still holding forth.

Those who want to avoid crisis that might erupt in the party if Buhari says he's not contesting would want him to contest first, win and then transfer power to osinbajo since he might not get the ticket on his own. Again, those hoping for yaradua/Jonathan scenario are also there . And those that truly want Buhari to stay there for 8 years are also there. Let's see how things pans out.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin grin grin you really got me laughing.
Even PDPians are aware of the fact
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
the woman has no modicum honor left in her. She should have resigned already, but she's still holding forth.

Those who want to avoid crisis that might erupt in the party if Buhari says he's not contesting would want him to contest first, win and then transfer power to osinbajo since he might not get the ticket on his own. Again, those hoping for yaradua/Jonathan scenario are also there . And those that truly want Buhari to stay there for 8 years are also there. Let's see how things pans out.
Exactly what politics is about in Nigeria....

Personally, I strongly think that it will be in the best interest of Baba to shun 2019 and take care of himself properly...
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
lalasticlala Mynd44 and Seun Why was my Comment removed on this thread? Which Nairaland rule did it break? Are we been fair to all here?

It is good to call Buhari (My President)a terrorist by the ipob miscreants, but my comment was removed for calling an occult Leader?
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nemesis1: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2017
GoroTango:
Which one come be genje passport again? grin

Made in aba
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nemesis1: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala Mynd44 and Seun Why was my Comment removed on this thread? Which Nairaland rule did it break? Are we been fair to all here?

It is good to call Buhari (My President)a terrorist by the ipob miscreants, but my comment was removed for calling an occult Leader?

It haf Tayed
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Teacher1776(m): 1:09am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Kanu is yet to destroy his Nigerian documents.

Kanu needs his Nigerian passports to escape to lsrael or UK once this fire he's igniting catches flames.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by FriendNG: 3:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Glad your doing well. I'm good started classes again new school. I just new laptop to do my C programming on.

cout<<"C++, C or C# ? " ;

cout<<endl;
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by FriendNG: 3:55am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, make I no talk.much on that subject.

Meanwhile, what do you think is Kwankwaso prospect in 2019?

If Buhari is not contesting, Kwankwaso will beat Atiku no doubt.

Kwankwaso is love by the youth because youth come first in his government. Also his performance in Kano speak. Only that many southerners don't like him, they accuse him of tribalism, religious intolerance even when there is no proof. Their reason is simply because he bail northerners and that has not in anyway translate to their insinuations.

In my judgment.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by tsdarkside(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2017
who cares...
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by OAUTemitayo: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2017
FriendNG:

If Buhari is not contesting, Kwankwaso will beat Atiku no doubt.

Kwankwaso is love by the youth because youth come first in his government. Also his performance in Kano speak. Only that many southerners don't like him, they accuse him of tribalism, religious intolerance even when there is no proof. Their reason is simply because he bail northerners and that has not in anyway translate to their insinuations.

In my judgment.
Please let Kwankwaso gets out of the equation. Buhari should go and rest.
There are thousands of capable hands in the north.
Let another candidate come out.
I personally see Kwankwaso as a bigot and very sectional politician.
Though that doesn't mean he can't perform, but Nigeria needs a leader everybody can trust not a bigot like Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by obulor6468: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2017
What is that okirika miscreant called tonybarcanista doing on Biafra thread? To insult his father and mother as usual?

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Is Kwankwaso in your party now?
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Kingsley1000(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2017
VERY SOON BIAFRAN CURRENCY WILL BE IN CIRCULATION IN BIAFRA LAND

3 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course, he is only overzealous...

My brother, I've been busy with some on the field politicking. You know politics is not about rabble rousing on Nairaland and social media. It has to do with 2019 and the future of this country.

How you de?
Sai Buhari 2019

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by potipher7: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Kanu is yet to destroy his Nigerian documents.
[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by potipher7: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course, he is only overzealous...

My brother, I've been busy with some on the field politicking. You know politics is not about rabble rousing on Nairaland and social media. It has to do with 2019 and the future of this country.

How you de?
lol
na now you know say politics is not all about nairaland rants

Tonye boy you don dey mature grin

up APDA cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

What kinda talk is this? This barcanista guy is deluded!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York / Restructuring Nigeria: Full Speech Of Ohaneze Leader Nnia Nwodo At Cattham House / Just In: ASUU Rejects Buhari’s Condition For Payment Of Withheld Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.