Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card (3528 Views)

Video IPOB River State Chapter : Thousands March The Street To Attend Burial / Video: IPOB Tried To Chase Buhari From UK To Fix Medical Facilities Back Home / Video: Ipob says Anambra Nov 2017 Election Cancelled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by emmanuelzi(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2017
Which currency denomination is he spending.(hope it nt naira, then it is hoax if he still uses that)
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Blue3k(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2017
FriendNG:

cout<<"C++, C or C# ? " ;

cout<<endl;

Just C. Starting with basics.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2017
FriendNG:

If Buhari is not contesting, Kwankwaso will beat Atiku no doubt.

Kwankwaso is love by the youth because youth come first in his government. Also his performance in Kano speak. Only that many southerners don't like him, they accuse him of tribalism, religious intolerance even when there is no proof. Their reason is simply because he bail northerners and that has not in anyway translate to their insinuations.

In my judgment.
Well, it isn't true that many southerners don't like him, but I think a lot of people down south are indifferent about him
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2017
faceURfront:

Is Kwankwaso in your party now?
Politics is about forces alignment and realignment... Nothing is ever permanent but interest
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by FriendNG: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, it isn't true that many southerners don't like him, but I think a lot of people down south are indifferent about him

See example below.

OAUTemitayo:

Please let Kwankwaso gets out of the equation. Buhari should go and rest.
There are thousands of capable hands in the north.
Let another candidate come out.
I personally see Kwankwaso as a bigot and very sectional politician.
Though that doesn't mean he can't perform, but Nigeria needs a leader everybody can trust not a bigot like Kwankwaso.

Can you give anyone as competent as him in the north? Remember I said as competent as him among the notable ones.

See example
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
FriendNG:

See example below.

Can you give anyone as competent as him in the north? Remember I said as competent as him among the notable ones.

See example

He only expressed his opinion, which I believe he is entitled to.

Kwankwaso prospect is high though he needs to watch some of his public utterances.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by OAUTemitayo: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2017
FriendNG:

See example below.

See example

So being notable is more important than being competent?
If that is going to be the basis of our discourse, then its better we forget.
I don't know why we will keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different result.
Kwankwaso is a religious fundamentalist and a bigot.
Never will i trust him over devil.
Yes, Buhari too has the same religious and sectional sentiments, but he is far better than kwankwanso when it comes to accountability and financial discpline of which we know kwankwaso to be a reckless and part of the looting team.
Kwankwaso is going nowhere.
Kwankwaso and Elrufai is a no-no for us in South West.
In the whole North, I will prefer somebody like Ribadu or current EFCC chaiman takes over.
To hell with all these over-recycled politicians
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

So being notable is more important than being competent?
If that is going to be the basis of our discourse, then its better we forget.
I don't know why we will keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different result.
Kwankwaso is a religious fundamentalist and a bigot.
Never will i trust him over devil.
Yes, Buhari too has the same religious and sectional sentiments, but he is far better than kwankwanso when it comes to accountability and financial discpline of which we know kwankwaso to be a reckless and part of the looting team.
Kwankwaso is going nowhere.
Kwankwaso and Elrufai is a no-no for us in South West.
In the whole North, I will prefer somebody like Ribadu or current EFCC chaiman takes over.
To hell with all these over-recycled politicians

If by current EFCC chairman you mean magi, then I would reject it by all means. The Yoruba nation won't vote for such. Even though he has no record of being a bigot, he perfectly looks the part as he has that austere Islamic look and ideology.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Blue3k(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
FriendNG:

cout<<"C++, C or C# ? " ;

cout<<endl;

Are you an IT guy or engineer in real life?
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Ojiofor: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
The guy who did that is not being smart
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by FriendNG: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Are you an IT guy or engineer in real life?

I am a student, learn C++ as a semester course in the Uni and I also learn how to design website elsewhere.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by OAUTemitayo: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If by current EFCC chairman you mean magi, then I would reject it by all means. The Yoruba nation won't vote for such. Even though he has no record of being a bigot, he perfectly looks the part as he has that austere Islamic look and ideology.
Look
How do you know somebody's antecedents or character by their physical outlook?
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Look
How do you know somebody's antecedents or character by their physical outlook?

There is the place of instinct in human affairs and it rarely fails. We cannot afford to make the mistake we made in 2015 if we want to remain a nation. I expect you to understand if you are discerning.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by DabuIIIT: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Caseless:
I was at the refinery in port Harcourt and had a disagreement with some of them who are stealing the jobs okrikans and eleme people(tonyebarcanista people sef), and they thought I'd be scared. I faced them. Trust my Hausa people driving trucks and their penchant for having knife very close...we chased them out. Cowards!

mallam,and u consider that bravery!
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by potipher7: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista i wan context for Anambra governorship please i need APDA form and ticket as in affordable and available for yoots grin
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
If he is serious he should also burn all his Nigerian Naira and start spending Biafran Pounds intead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Trump Finally Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings; / Is The Core North Over Rated? This Is What Saraki Need. / Nobody Should Place Our Pictures Side By Side With Atiku In Billboard–s’east Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.