Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (46972 Views)

LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) / Mum Uses Four-year-old Daughter As Collateral For N100 Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Frankicent(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2017
decatalyst:

Badt dude grin
lol
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by nelklyn(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2017
This is fuckin' crazy...I doubt it was just because of #100...people should learn to control themselves when they get angry and why should a guy punch a lady at worst case scenario slap should suffice
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by paey30c(f): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2017
decatalyst:
I have heard of "kiss of death" "hit to death" and now "punch to death" it is well. embarassed

Its a bad thing to borrow to do any ceremony
! Do what you can afford.

For @DanseMacabre
@barristerzinny
@collins10
@abbeyfel
@danielnmerengwa quoting me... Our women are wonderful creatures and it takes wisdom to understand how they think and do there things. From experience, when most women borrow towards any biz or engagement at hand, be rest assured that they have other exigency 'plans' beyond what they tell you. wink

You would also notice that there is an exclamation mark behind the bolded. It means a lot... wink
Oga is just 100naira o is not 100k .and even if is 100k does it warrant him to even lay his hand on his cousin?

1 Like

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by decatalyst(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2017
paey30c:
Oga is just 100naira o is not 100k .and even if is 100k does it warrant him to even lay his hand on his cousin?
cool
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
a tale of three fools I'd call it,harsh words begets violence,why couldn't the mother be more matured by paying the meagre 100naira? or beg the second fool if she didn't have the money at hand? and the third fool too felt the best thing was to add more gasoline to the spark,some humans never learn....rip to the third fool.
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Bigsteveg(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
uzoormah:

Yea..if u kw dat u want people to rush u to d nearest chemist
You said its not okay to hit a woman but it's okay to hit a man? When did hitting anybody be it man or woman allowed? Violence is never good.
Pls do check the m or f next time. Am a man
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by uzoormah(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bigsteveg:

You said its not okay to hit a woman but it's okay to hit a man? When did hitting anybody be it man or woman allowed? Violence is never good.
Pls do check the m or f next time. Am a man

Am nt blind i saw dat
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
uzoormah:

Am nt blind i saw dat
Good
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by uzoormah(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Good
i just told u what will happen to you when next u fight..i kw say u no get power
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by captain89: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
na mayweather punched the babe
Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by Nostradamu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ichietome:

Shut up

You mean, like this:

Re: Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) by freedom96: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cardozzo:

Mr Literate ---- its Called Niece and not Nice
It's not 'its.',and what's that awkward capitalization for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.