Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2971 Views)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Slayer2:

Most ladies can't keep a convo.

I get tired of pleasing them by always throwing intelligent and witty conversations, I make em laugh and they are happy. But they can't do the same! Only thing they can give in return for that is the other room and I am not moved by that. I don't date for sex. I date because I want someone that can talk, gist, play with me. Someone also romantic like myself.

Most girls hardly give compliments. It sucks. They are not caring.

Can't just be the only pilot in the whole plane, need a Co pilot to help me out. You grab?
Ahnahn..Ittiz me ya looking forcheesy grin
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
It takes one to know one? sad
What do you mean, please? sad
it takes a girl to know a girl, it takes a criminal to know a criminal, it takes a manipulator to know a manipulator etc
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Slayer2: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahnahn..Ittiz me ya looking forcheesy grin

Really cheesy

Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Slayer2:

Really cheesy
I mean it nih grin
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by ss1930(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Go and read john 3:16. It gives you the true meaning of love. Imagine how many times you still cheat on God, yet each time you pray for mercy, HE forgives you. Yet you proclaim you love HIM(God). Think about your relationship with your God and how many times u ve cheated in that relationship, den make a decision how that of ur girlfriend.
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamRaizo:
I swear, I have asked her severally but she kept crying and saying there isn't a reason... I bring heaven on earth for this lady (You should understand what that means.)
For d fun of it perhaps? I feel she's good. Some won't even admit such. Catch dem red handed and na devil go be d culprit.
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Kimkardashain(f): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Slayer2:

I am one lady one man person if only the bae no Bleep up. I don't like cheating moreover I don't like STDs. When you start cheating and village people want to deal with you. They will sit down on your sense You will never know when the condom burst or even if you had one on. Few days later after the other room exercise you develop Swollen head and neck, sore all over.
Doctor say is HIV positive. grin and then you be like God why mee.
lol. funny you! you on fb?
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Oyebee91(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Do not forgive. She didn't confess guiltily.
Perhaps someone close to you has found her out and she doesn't want the person to rat her out first.
hmm mm. ..talking from experience?
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Slayer2: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Kimkardashain:

lol. funny you! you on fb?

Nah. Just whatsapp.
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
For d fun of it perhaps? I feel she's good. Some won't even admit such. Catch dem red handed and na devil go be d culprit.
yeah...that's the only reason my head could come up with but I'm torn in 2
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Kimkardashain(f): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Slayer2:

Nah. Just whatsapp.
ok aint on whatsapp
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Slayer2: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Kimkardashain:

ok aint on whatsapp

Like everyone on this planet is on whatsapp.. Even aliens now use whatsapp.
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Kimkardashain(f): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Slayer2:

Like everyone on this planet is on whatsapp.. Even aliens now use whatsapp.
lol.
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by SuccesYear: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2017
mhizesther:
Stay with her if u can forgive nd forget about it...But if u can't let her go don't try to keep her in the relationship knowing fully well that u still hold grudges against her..
lovely watermelon there
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by Slayer2: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I mean it nih grin

Lol. How we go do now dear, since you are serious oya Lets fry akara and beans with whine and celebrate? grin
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by AussiePlayboy(f): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
A girl you love, confessed to you that she cheated and is obviously sorry about it but mind you, the guy never suspected anything, she just guiltily confessed....what would you advice?

Thank you.
Be like me, just collect your portion and go. There are many fishes in the river. Give her some playboy love
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided CHEAT ON HER TOO AND TELL HER HE'S OBVIOUSLY SORRY TOO. CHEATING IS THE WORST SHIT EVER... VERY INTOLERABLE.
Hmnn. Can you be loyal to me? No cheating baby
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by GloriaNinja(f): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
AussiePlayboy:

Hmnn. Can you be loyal to me? No cheating baby
I am loyal towards people who are loyal to me. if you are a fake-ass. I treat you like trash. that's me!
Re: Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? by mirrakk(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Do not forgive. She didn't confess guiltily.
Perhaps someone close to you has found her out and she doesn't want the person to rat her out first.

wao. coming from a woman. you can never get your mind off it. never.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Stole The Show At BET Awards In Completely Br@less See-through Outfit Picx / An Indian Man Got Served, Boobs And Vegene Hunter � / My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.