Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils (18213 Views)

Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied / Saudi Trashing Nigeria On Twitter / Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Naff24(f): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2017
iluvpomo:
Mr. Zuckerberg de come play for team FB?

Na him u wan play against ne or na wetin? �
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Celestyn8213: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2017
How do I partake?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by psalmson001: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2017
What of Snapchat Slayers? Abi dem no get players?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Mynd44: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2017
Jarus:
I'm playing for Nairaland. I also volunteer to be the team coordinator for Nairaland.

Can we start the planning?

Thanks Mynd44 for tagging me.

You can start a thread to invite players etc
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Jarus(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2017
Mynd44:

If you dont make the cut in one team, join the other na. If twitter rejects you, join facebook

I'm very active on FB too but opting to play for Nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Mynd44: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2017
psalmson001:
What of Snapchat Slayers? Abi dem no get players?
Bobrisky will be captain
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by EmperorLee(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Mynd44:

Go and create a thread on how you people want to start a team and play.

You like to make mouth about Real Madrid, Man U and Chealsea everyday, now it time to go play the football, you are running away tongue

Lmao...

Who says i am running away ? Me Coach Lee ? Chai i don vex. I am on my way to church right now, when i am back i will open the thread. sad
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Jarus(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Mynd44:

You can start a thread to invite players etc

Okay.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Alphaman007: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Would really love to join..
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Mynd44: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lmao...

Who says i am running away ? Me Coach Lee ? Chai i don vex. I am on my way to church right now, when i am back i will open the thread. sad

Jarus will open a thread, y'all get together.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by EmperorLee(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Mynd44:

Jarus will open a thread, y'all get together.

Cool.

Jarus, tag me on the thread and reserve my coaching seat wink

Mynd, you are automatically on the team, no objection.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by iamtardey: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2017
I love this... I'll support from wherever i am.... but I love IG too sha oo
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Mynd44: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2017
EmperorLee:

Cool.

Jarus, tag me on the thread and reserve my coaching seat wink

Mynd, you are automatically on the team, no objection.

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by iamdannyfc(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2017
1500 tan tan
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Its a welcome development..

Nairaland will win twitter
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by profmsboi(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Seun na Coach
Lala na Assistant Coach
Mynd na Ball-Boy
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by dreamangel: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2017
AryaSand:

Tag who? That guy's a GHOST. He won't come, he is more Private than the Carters. If he eventually does he'll show up in a disguise I bet. People who've seen him don't know him and people who know him haven't met him.

Wetin? Na Seun send you? If he like make him be spirit, we go know am that day tongue
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by kingreign(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2017
King GAZZUZZ spotted cool
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by ebk10(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Fabulouso grin grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Alphaman007: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2017
I don register o
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Deo1986(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2017
any arrangement for those of us who good players but are not lagos based?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Jarus(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2017
PLANNING THREAD/PLAYERS SHOULD EXPRESS THEIR INTEREST HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/3993223/naija-social-media-football-competition#59545506

Mynd44, pls modify the first post too for this so people can see it (or put on front page).

Supporters' club should also open their thread.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Jarus(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2017
Deo1986:
any arrangement for those of us who good players but are not lagos based?

You can come but at your cost.
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Abudu2000(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2017
7ran53nd:
Football is good but can't we just develop interest in other sports?
exactly bro. Unlike china there are alot of tall individuals here who can do better in basket ball. We still decide to follow our collonial masters even after we claim to have gained independence.

Smh
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by honeyjoyce(f): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Nairaland devils ke shocked sad
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by inkon: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2017
Great

[img]_20170910_085410.JPG[/img]

Hope Nairaland wears the crown.

We shall he here to celebrate
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by perdollar(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2017
make I divide myself into 3 ni? OK me go play coach or goalkeeper
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2017
Chronique should be the striker. Soberdrunk will do well as the goalkeeper. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by perdollar(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2017
honeyjoyce:
Nairaland devils ke shocked sad
u resemble one girl wey just dey woo me until I run
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by Deo1986(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Jarus:

You can come but at your cost.
i base in calabar, you are inviting me to come play for you what do i stand to gain?
Re: Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils by reality17(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

isn't this sexism?

Am begining to suspect u... U ARE A GUY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juventus Close To Signing Anthony Martial From Manchester United / Nigeria U15 Boys Arrive Abuja After Four-nation Invitational Tournament / Crystal Palace "Incensed" By Arsenal's Cheap Bid For Zaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.